Players 2,396 356
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,245,334 1,278
Generated 656,251 10
Captured 1,190,576 46
Bred 6,398,412 1,222
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Groups, Guilds, Clubs, and Services > ~*~ DESIGNERS' CHALLENGE UNIVERSITY...
Page 69 1, 2, 3... 68, 69, 70 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 293
Posted: 10/3/2022 at 10:20 AM Post #681
TOP 3
Terrarium
Challenge

(PLEASE BE SURE TO READ EVERYTHING)

This was a pretty good come back challenge! We got a good number of entries (though hopefully we can get more next challenge!) but overall this was a pretty good run. Y'all were all quite creative and I can't wait to see what is going to be put out during the next challenge. Going to cut my rambling short and get onto the winners now:

(Remember if you are chosen, you need to claim your prize before the next deadline otherwise you will forfeit it.)

TOP CRITIQUER IS: CC

@Arcane- Please send me a CoD for 20k, you had a very good critique this time around, good job!

1st PLACE~
Pirana's
Design:

Spooky Terrerium

I'm loving how unique this design is, the contrasts of the white and the dark greens truly make for an amazing design. Both your before and after versions of your design are amazing, I don't think i can pick a favorite! Overall this is a very successful design and I can't wait to see what else you have yo design! Great job and for a prize choose from these (1) (2) (3) (4) stables and pick a pair to get a baby from and send a CoD for 20k! In addition you may also look in Celticnuru's GROUP stable and pick a pet from there if you would like to forgo a pet from me.

2nd PLACE~
Ceru's
Design:

Desert Terrarium

Hi bestie, loving the design you got here. The greens, reds, and yellowy tans contrast each other well and really give the nyte a desert landscape sort of vibe. I think your mutations and genes were all very welll chosen as well, they perfectly fit together and even more push the desert vibes then just the colors do! The white highlights in the g3 are also a great touch, they help make the design pop and add a nice shine to everything else! Great job this challenge and send me a CoD for 5k - keep up the great work!

3rd PLACE~
Eclipse's
Design:

Foggy Terrarium

I'm loving the revised version of this design, the red and the greens give a nice contrast to each other and I think your mutation choices were excellent! The little yellow highlights on the fae's mutations are a very good touch for the design, they add a wonderful color pop. I can't wait to see what else you have to offer design wise in the group! Great job this challenge and send me a CoD for 5k - keep up the great work!

Mystery prize winner will be DMed shortly.
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 10/3/2022 at 10:21 AM Post #682
Winners above!
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 10/3/2022 at 10:31 AM Post #683
"Birds" Challenge

Let's get into our second challenge back with a look at the avian world (birds)! Lets take a look at our feathered friends and use them for inspiration in our designs this challenge around. From colorful parrots to the earthy tones of hawks (we even have the neon colors of the nicobar pigeon) there is plenty to pull from for this challenge.

Those who have opted out:Eclipsedmoon

~Requirements~

1.)Your design must be based on a bird.
2.) You must include the name of your bird.
3.) You must include a reference photo.
4.) With in your design post, you must ping not only myself but the designer that posted directly before you only. Reason being, you must create a paragraph (3 to 4 sentences long) giving them friendly feedback and or suggestion on improvement on the design and or designs currently present at that time. Please include a copy of their design you are speaking about, along with a design of your own referencing the suggestions you made so they can see visibly what you are trying to say. (The only except is the first designer to post.)
4.) Designers, if someone critiques/comments on your design you must make an attempt to make the changes the critiquer is suggesting. It is through another's opinion/vision you can see what you haven't/couldn't see before and in so doing improve on what is already done. It is a way for you to learn how to take risks and test yourself. When you have done so, place your altered piece next to the original so we can see the changes you made in comparison. (DO NOT COPY AND PASTE their direct suggested image and take it as your own. That will not help you improve in the slightest, but will be seen as a form of cheating/theft.)

~Rules/Guidelines~
1.) All core group rules are in play!
2.) Don't be afraid to ask for help, feedback and or anything. We are here for you!

~Example~

Common Kingfisher

Edited By Limor on 10/6/2022 at 8:09 AM.
Hershey
Level 75
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 65
Posted: 10/3/2022 at 11:52 AM Post #684
Here's the Ruppels Griffon Vulture! Also known as a skeksis!

Original:

Redesign:

I agree that the color on gene 1 needed modified. It looks a lot better and adds that spark of color to it. Thank you!
Edited By Hershey on 10/9/2022 at 5:52 PM.
Pirana
Level 75
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 151
Posted: 10/3/2022 at 4:55 PM Post #685
Thank you so much~!
Could I possibly snag a babes from Gamzee & Renee, they're absolutely stunning >.<
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 10/3/2022 at 5:06 PM Post #686
https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=7344077
set !
Eclipsedmoon
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 15
Posted: 10/6/2022 at 12:51 AM Post #687
I have to opt out on this one, I am very busy w life and have been having internet issues
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 10/6/2022 at 8:09 AM Post #688
your all good! thanks for lmk !
Pirana
Level 75
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 151
Posted: 10/9/2022 at 3:00 PM Post #689

Critique:
I absolutely love your design. In all honesty the only thing I personally feel could be improved upon is the wings. In the reference photo, it shows varied colors of gold, brown, and off-white on the wings, and I noticed you didn't use G1 in your design. If G1 was added, it could be used to reiterate the importance of those varied colors and would allow the design to better match with the reference.

: Altered :

~ Winter Robin Ferikki ~

: Altered :

Reference:

Edited By Pirana on 10/13/2022 at 5:26 AM.
Revol
Level 75
Wondrous Warlock
Threads: 42
Posted: 10/9/2022 at 3:49 PM Post #690
Im going to have to temporarily step down from the club, real life is a lot right now.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 68, 69, 70
This Page loaded in 0.016 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.