Players 2,437 399
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,235,311 1,122
Generated 656,000 45
Captured 1,189,917 95
Bred 6,389,302 982
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > 2020 Black Friday - Out-Of-This-World De...
Page 2 1, 2, 3 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Shadowized
Level 75
Leaf Bender
Threads: 97
Posted: 11/29/2020 at 3:00 PM Post #11
I just spent the last eight hours decorating. I am a little upset with myself for not putting my id in the process of decorating pics (totally forgot because I was so excited).. but I did get it in the aftermath of it all. I hope you all enjoy. : )

So many boxes..

Sheba decided to help out.. until she realized the wreath box was a good nap spot.

Starting to put the tree together!

And here's the finished product!

My special puppy love ornaments (my aunt has bought them for me every year since the early 90's).

Can't have Christmas without my fav characters from my fav seasonal movie!

Mischievous foals trying to see what's in the goody bag!

The stuffed collection (including hand made decorations by my mom when she was young.)

And the focal point, complete with a photo bomber peaking over the coffee table.
Edited By Shadowized on 11/29/2020 at 3:02 PM.
Wistirio
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Threads: 38
Posted: 12/1/2020 at 10:00 PM Post #12

My family doesnt decorate all that much, so I did what I could c:
Im aware that the username & date arent that clear, so there are extra photos in the album.
Album

So first we have Jeremy the Woodman.

Secondly, we have my familys Christmas tree.
(Its a mess, I know.)

You may notice that its dated 12/1/20 in the first pic, & 11/30/20 in the second, thats because both dates are on the same piece of paper & I didnt notice till after (since I didnt want the paper to got to waste.).

& lastly, Ive decided to make some of my own decorations for my bed (:

Two of them being my OCs, top right being a sylesti of mine.

Had lots of fun making this~ ^-^

Aspenanimations
Level 72
Trickster
Threads: 90
Posted: 12/2/2020 at 2:36 PM Post #13
we dont usually put up many decorations so, here's a christmas lego town that sits on the fireplace

(all lit up :D)

the little guy on my name card is my ghost from Destiny 2
Edited By Aspenanimations on 12/2/2020 at 2:36 PM.
Aquadragon8
Level 18
Fancy Pants
Threads: 6
Posted: 12/4/2020 at 1:17 PM Post #14
Unfortunately, my family hasn't put up our decorations by the 6th of December, so I can't participate. :(
Malas120
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 174
Posted: 12/4/2020 at 6:21 PM Post #15
So I made a deal with my mom last year that I would help her decorate IF, she let us do rose gold as a color this year. Long story short, she did. So we have rose gold, silver and a bit of regular gold as our main colors this year ^^
I took pictures at first without my username, so that's why there may be two pictures of one thing ^^:

One of my favorite ornaments. My mom collects ornaments from every place we go ^^

Fryed
Level 70
Threads: 5
Posted: 12/4/2020 at 10:43 PM Post #16
Ahhhh I didn't realize I was supposed to put the date on there DX
But I set it up on 12/4!
So I took pictures of me setting up my hamster's cage for December! He gets a new cage theme every month ('cause I have to replace al the bedding), and so this month's is vaguely Christmas themed.

^Here's the paper with my username since it's real blurry in the other pictures

^Here's his old, fall-themed cage

^The little guy was thirsty, so I put him in the cage before it was completely finished

^Here's the card again with the new cage in the background

^And here it is! It's got some like "snow" on the ground, and a Christmas tree that is safe for him to chew on, but it's so tall that it kinda messes with lid, but hopefully that's ok!
I call it a winter wonderland :)

^And here's one last picture of the little guy! He was so excited about all the new stuff and running around that it was hard to get a clear picture of him

:)
Bassarid
Level 75
Collector of Souls
Threads: 24
Posted: 12/5/2020 at 10:42 AM Post #17
Pride of place takes my Schwibbbogen. It's a traditional piece of decoration in the Erzgebirge, where my family is from. My grandfather used to make them, and now my father does too. He made this one especially for me, it has two cats in it, which isn't part of the original design. First winter I had three cats, he did complain that it was no longer up to date. ;o)

Here is a link to a close up of my name and date note, the lighting makes it difficult to see it.

I made this thing myself with a hot glue gun, and I have the blister to prove it:

And that's my very pretty blue star:

Angelzrulez
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 26
Posted: 12/6/2020 at 5:45 AM Post #18
Here's mine:

Got super excited decorating, can't wait for Christmas!
EtnaEruvandi
Level 75
Sylestiologist
Threads: 18
Posted: 12/6/2020 at 9:25 AM Post #19
We don't have a 'proper' tree this year, so we made our own :D I don't have any photos of during the process, as these went up a couple weeks ago. Some of the photos are a little blurry, sorry!

Daytime:

Night-time:

Daytime

Night-time

Edited By EtnaEruvandi on 12/6/2020 at 12:27 PM.
Thorn344
Level 70
High Priest
Threads: 18
Posted: 12/6/2020 at 10:57 AM Post #20
In my household, we normally do not even start to set up decorations for Christmas until a week to a few days before Christmas, as that is finally when all our schedules in our house are free enough to tiny up and set up decorations. So instead I shall show you some of the decorations made this year for our wacky Christmas tree.

A load of little paper parcels filled with 2 sweets each, perfect for sharing (and so its harder for people to pinch of the tree without others noticing

Some painted dinosaurs all dressed up in Santa costumes and lights

Some more painted dinosaurs, this time all golden and gemmed up, ready to sparkle in the Christmas lights

A mini Christmas tree, with a few hand made decorations, ready to send to my Grandad's for Christmas (along with some tiny baubles if we can find any in time)

And finally here is a picture with everything together with my username (as I forgot when doing the others, Im so stupid).

There are, of course, other christmas decorations in the works, such as cross stitch cats in Santa hats, but where not done in time (if they even get done this year). Sorry it isnt more put up decorations, just that we always decorate really late and didnt want to leave any household family members out of decorating just for this, but I hope that the Aliens enjoy these decorations
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.