Page 13 1, 2, 3... 11, 12, 13 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Xedite
Level 71
The Perfectionist
Threads: 54
Posted: 10/1/2020 at 5:54 AM Post #121
Damien | 70 HP | Old Ruins
"I'm afraid not. There could be hundreds as far as I know. The more the kingdom scientists have studied these beasts, the more have seemed to arise, as if they are protecting something. The only link between them all is that they all seem to be some sort of culmination of dark energy. Undead or otherwise. The team intended to investigate further into the ruins several years ago to find a source, but they all went missing without a trace on the expedition. I wanted to look into things further myself and attempt to figure out what had happened to the team, but there are many on my court that have objected against it, so the ruins have been ordered sealed until now."
Edited By Xedite on 10/1/2020 at 5:55 AM.
Starpup5
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 62
Posted: 10/1/2020 at 5:58 AM Post #122
Asteria - 60HP - Old Ruins

Asteria frowns, "Umm that makes sense since the creatures probally got them. Hopefully they left us a a clue through."
Xedite
Level 71
The Perfectionist
Posted: 10/1/2020 at 6:20 AM Post #123
Damien rubbed the back of his head, slightly embarrassed.
"It's very likely. But I've preferred to refrain from seeing things in such a grim light. Regardless, with what has happened there, I'm certain there would be clues aplenty on the nature of those ruins, beasts, and the expedition team that has gone before."

Armand | 60 HP | Old Ruins
Something about Damien's tone on the subject bothered Armand, but he wasn't able to place it at all.
"Your Highness, I mean entirely no disrespect, but you sound as if you've been there before."

Damien slowed his steps for a moment as if he was pondering the best way to respond. "Caught red-handed, I suppose. You're very astute, Armand." He sighed, his tone having grown sadder as he tried to recall something. "It bothered me not knowing what had happened to the team. Several days before the ruins were to be sealed, I made arrangements with my guards for a small reprieve and snuck into the ruins under the cover of night to do my own investigations. I believe I made it quite the ways in without either a hide nor hair of any of the researchers, but I managed to find two things close to the bottom ends of the ruins. The first was nothing more than a jeweled sword embedded into the dirt and stone. And the..second, when I saw it, I.. I blacked out. I do not know how I survived, let alone made it out of the ruins in such a state of shock."
Starpup5
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 10/1/2020 at 4:19 PM Post #124
Asteria - 60 HP - Old Ruins

Asteria frowns, "I'm not suprised Your Majasty since instints tend to be strong, strong enough to get you to a safe place even if you don't relize it. Hopefully the next group of explorers find some clues that shed light on the mystery."
Xedite
Level 71
The Perfectionist
Posted: 10/1/2020 at 6:50 PM Post #125
Damien | 70 HP | City Gates
"I surely hope so." Damien muttered as he had reached the end of the forest, staring out at the city gates off in the distance.

Armand | 60 HP | City Gates
"What did you see exactly?"

Damien | 70 HP | City Gates
"..I..I won't speak of it, I apologize. It haunts my mind to this day. If you two decide to go back down there, however, I will point you in the right direction."

Armand | 60 HP | City Gates
"Understood."
Starpup5
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 10/1/2020 at 6:54 PM Post #126
Asteria - 60HP- City Gates

Asteria stops midstride trying not to have a memory come flooding back, "I.. I understand."
She understood the horror that one could experiance since she herself had experianced a horror. A horror which stole away the only family she had.
Edited By Starpup5 on 10/1/2020 at 7:30 PM.
Vampory
Level 75
The Carver
Threads: 47
Posted: 10/1/2020 at 9:11 PM Post #127
Sven, 160HP, Great Hill (Trail)

Sven pulled his rucksack further into his lap, covering up the locked book. Oh Christ what did he say to royalty? Miss? Ma'am? Whoa ma'am sounded super uptight- he glanced at the knight before looking right into the princess' eyes. Eye contact was good right? Should he be looking at her feet or something? Nah nah, eye contact showed respect.....well he thought it showed respect anyway.

Even in practical clothes the princess was still rather pretty. And certainly intimidating. And her hair was in these choppy braids she made look really nice and effortless. He wondered if she did her own hair-- he had the urge to compliment her on it now, great.

"No Miss, I'm just not in a hurry-- so uh, I stopped for a minute to read."

Well now he sounded lazy. Great. He wasn't lazy! He was just doing research about undead because he was undead but wasn't about to tell that to the princess and her knight and-- OH.

Sven remembers suddenly that his eyes-- that he was looking directly at the princess with-- were completely uncovered. Well damn you know there goes your cover, stupid. He glances down into his lap instead, clamy hands clenching the straps of his bag.

"I was doing some studying."
Xedite
Level 71
The Perfectionist
Posted: 10/5/2020 at 7:42 AM Post #128
(Sorry about not posting. My class workload has been pretty high since last week and it's been messing with me. I'm probably going to need to pause this for a week so I don't fall behind. I'll let you guys know when I'm more free again. Sorry. ;;)
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 11, 12, 13
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.