Page 1 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Krinadon
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Site Administrator
Threads: 1,119
Posted: 7/3/2020 at 4:07 PM Post #1
Here is the official announcement thread for the 2020 Patriotic Event!

Start Time: Friday, July 3rd at 4:00 PM
End Time: Sunday, July 26th at 11:59 PM

The Patriotic Event is the time of year where Sylestians take time to honor those who offered their service in the name of the realm and for all things good. During this time, Sylestians can display their patriotic pride and offer their own service in the name of the kingdom.

Diamond Sale and Double XP Event
https://www.sylestia.com/shops/diamondshop/

Start Time: Friday, July 3rd at 4:00 PM
End Time: Sunday, July 12th at 11:59 PM

During this time, all battles will award Double Experience!

Stable Purchase: 400 (20% Discount)
Diamonds: Receive 20% Extra Base Per Purchase!

[Exceptional Genetic Test Kit]: 1,000 (33% Discount)
[Exceptional Genetic Scanner]: 1,000 (33% Discount)
[Exceptional Infertility Kit]: 1,000 (33% Discount)
[Masterful Snare Trap]: 300 (40% Discount)

[Philter of Trait Disruption (Themed)]: 200 (33% Discount)
[Philter of Expedient Learning]: 200 (33% Discount)
[Greater Genetic Mutator]: 160 (20% Discount)
[Greater Pet Dye]: 120 (20% Discount)
[Perfume of Themed Attraction (Lost Grove)]: 80 (20% Discount)
[Philter of Infertility]: 80 (20% Discount)
[Magical Pie]: 80 (20% Discount)
[Philter of Gender Swapping]: 80 (20% Discount)
[Prismatic Philter]: 60 (25% Discount)

Sylestian Service
https://www.sylestia.com/festival/event_patriotic/service_rank/

The Sylestian Service feature has returned! Enlist and aid your kingdom through the branches of combat, caretaking, and conservation! As you complete the requirements for each branch, you will gain ranks and progress from Civilian all the way to Champion! Master a branch to earn additional rewards specific to that branch!

Combat: The combat branch is best for those who wish to charge into the thick of situations and settle things on the battlefield. You can earn rank through the combat branch by defeating any non-Sylesti enemies within the following zones: Sweet Blossom Orchard, Astryl's Tranquility, The Lost Grove.

Caretaking: The caretaking branch is best for those who pursue more peaceful means and excel at nurturing young Sylesti. You can earn rank through the successful nurture of any Sylesti. Either visit your Hatchery or visit individual pet's profile pages to nurture.

Conservation: The conservation branch is best for those who manage large breeding projects and have many aged adult Sylesti that they are willing to release into the wild. The wild populations of Sylesti are always strained upon and so conservation is vital to maintain healthy levels. You can earn rank by releasing any Sylesti that is at least 42 days of Age.

In total, there are 7 main ranks and then 3 branches for Rank 8. Earn progress towards the next rank by completing any of the requirements for Combat, Caretaking, or Conservation. Once you unlock a new rank, visit the Sylestian Service page to rank up and claim your rewards for that rank! In order to acquire a Rank 8 status and claim its rewards, you must have a current rank of Champion (Rank 7). However, progress towards Rank 8 tiers is awarded regardless of current rank.

The 7 main ranks in order are: Scout, Corporal, Sergeant, Knight, Templar, Guardian, and Champion!

As you gain a new rank, you will receive a Bundle of rewards specific to that rank. This will always include a at least 2 new Outfit items and a Title. The Knight and Champion ranks will include 2 new Head items, 1 new Held item, and a Themed Pet!

Once you have achieved the rank of Champion (Rank 7), you will now unlock the ability to master the 3 branches: High Warlord, High Priest, and High Druid!

Each of the Rank 8 branches can be achieved separately and players will have the opportunity to achieve all 3. Upon mastering a branch, you will receive a Bundle of rewards specific to that rank. This will include 2 new Outfit items, 2 new Head items, 1 new Held item, and a Themed Pet! Additionally, players who master all 3 Rank 8 branches will receive a very special and exclusive Title: Guardian of the Realm!

The following outfit items (and their Re-Colorable versions!) are available from the Sylestian Service:

Rank 9 (Grand Protector): Once a player has achieved the max rank for High Warlord, High Priest, and High Druid, they can unlock Rank 9: Grand Protector. Players can then progress through Rank 9 by participating in Combat, Caretaking, and Conservation. Once they complete Rank 9, they will receive a big bundle of exclusive rewards!

[Freya, Lady of the Meadows]
[Background (Festive Midsommar)]
[Midsommar Flower Band (Long)]
[Midsommar Flower Band (Short)]
[Midsommar Flower Band (Long - Earthen)]
[Midsommar Flower Band (Long - Sunset)]
[Midsommar Flower Band (Long - Twilight)]
[Midsommar Flower Band (Short - Earthen)]
[Midsommar Flower Band (Short - Sunset)]
[Midsommar Flower Band (Short - Twilight)]
[Title Scroll: Grand Protector]
[Sylestian Grand Protector's Companion]

The following Themed Pets are available from the Sylestian Service:

Sylestian Knight's Companion: Ametrine Explosion Zolnixi

Sylestian Champion's Companion: Realm Defender Vulnyx

Sylestian High Warlord's Companion: Stone Breaker Ny'vene

Sylestian High Priest's Companion: Priestess' Light Nephini

Sylestian High Druid's Companion: Warden Warrior Ferrikki

Sylestian Grand Protector's Companion: Meadow Tender Qitari

Country Specific Patriotic Avatar Items
https://www.sylestia.com/shops/diamondshop/

In celebration of various Independence Day celebrations outside of the world of Sylestia, we have released 3 more pre-colored versions of the Sylestian Service Avatar Items! Last year's countries are also available once again.

These Bundles can be purchased via the Diamond Shop for 1,200 Diamonds per Bundle, 1,950 Diamonds for the entire 2020 International Set (all 3 new countries), and 3,900 Diamonds for the entire 2019 International Set (all 6 original countries!). The International Set #2 is also available from the [2020 Patriotic Event Bundle]. While you can view all of the available items via the Wardrobe (these specific Avatar Items are listed in the Diamond section of the wardrobe), here are some of the examples:

France *NEW*

Japan *NEW*

Mexico *NEW*

Australia

Canada

Germany

Russia

United Kingdom

United States

Maniacal Pyromaniac

Available throughout the duration of the event, players can encounter Maniacal Pyromaniacs from the Lost Grove. The more you battle in the Lost Grove, the higher your chance progressively becomes to encounter a Maniacal Pyromaniac. Once you finally encounter one, the encounter rate resets.

You can encounter as many Maniacal Pyromaniacs as you are able to find!

Maniacal Pyromaniacs can drop 31 different Avatar Items, including the following exclusive items from the Lost Grove:

[Background (Firefly Bog)]
[Background (Firefly Bog)]
[Firefly Lantern (Festive)]
[Fireworks Dragon (Ryu)]

Maniacal Pyromaniacs can also drop any of the Blazing Fireworks Themed Pets! [Blazing Fireworks Themed Pet] can also be purchased directly from the Diamond Shop for 400 Diamonds per - granting a 2-Visible random species.

Blazing Fireworks Themed Pets

Edited By Krinadon on 7/3/2020 at 7:32 PM.
Theialish
Level 70
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 60
Posted: 7/3/2020 at 4:11 PM Post #2
I completed the high priest branch last patriotic fest.

Do completed branches from last year count toward Guardian of the Realm or Grand Protector?
Minlifalcon
Level 65
High Priest
Threads: 163
Posted: 7/3/2020 at 4:13 PM Post #3
Thank you Krinadon! I really like the event!
Username120430
Level 70
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 27
Posted: 7/3/2020 at 4:31 PM Post #4
Oh cool, I'm finally around for this
Earthprotector49
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 17
Posted: 7/3/2020 at 5:18 PM Post #5
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=90887&page=1#2
Author: Theialish
Time Posted: 7/3/2020 at 4:11 PM
I completed the high priest branch last patriotic fest.

Do completed branches from last year count toward Guardian of the Realm or Grand Protector?

I would like to know this too. Judging from what I saw when I clicked on the link to the Sylestian Service Rank page, it looks like they do (My rank is still Champion, and the High Priest title I earned last year is still there.), but Im curious what Krinadon has to say. It could be just an update delay. *Shrugs*
Ne0nNy
Level 70
Trickster
Threads: 92
Posted: 7/3/2020 at 5:37 PM Post #6
Not sure if this is a typo or not. You said the fest starts Wednesday, July 3rd but isnt it Friday?
Somneli
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 111
Posted: 7/3/2020 at 5:39 PM Post #7
Quick mini-announcement for anyone who happens to see this. Currently, some sylesti encounters are registering as pyros. They have the stats of a wild pet, but they have Pyro names in battle and drop pyro loot when either defeated or captured. So. If you're pyro hunting. Keep an eye out for the pyrolesties as well.

also if people catch pyrolesties I will buy them. no matter the rarity or species or traits. I just want pyrolesties o3o
Edited By Somneli on 7/3/2020 at 6:17 PM.
Starline
Level 71
Cutely Creative
Threads: 97
Posted: 7/3/2020 at 6:27 PM Post #8
question I have released 10 pets so far and havent seen the bar move, is this supposed to be? Is there a way there could be a how many we need to release before bar moves option?
Cyradis4
Level 75
High Warlord
Threads: 53
Posted: 7/3/2020 at 6:35 PM Post #9
No Lost Grove Lighs? :(

The Easter Mini event got Aeris....

Anyway, time to go get me some Pyros!
Lanfear
Level 75
Spooky Shopper
Threads: 329
Posted: 7/3/2020 at 6:56 PM Post #10
Lighs I believe are during summer fest which has a while yet to wait for-- this is just a mini event of sorts
Edited By Lanfear on 7/3/2020 at 6:57 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
This Page loaded in 0.019 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.