Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > 2020 Easter Event - Create an Easter Egg...
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Go to Page:
Guardian of the Realm
Posted: 4/8/2020 at 6:20 PM
Traditional Easter Egg Contest
The object of this contest is to decorate your own Sylestia-Themed Easter Egg!
This is the Traditional Easter Egg Contest!
There is also a Digital Contest, which can be found here.
1. You must submit ONE entry of a decorated Easter Egg. You are allowed to use pretty much any physical mediums for the egg (such as clay, Styrofoam, plastic, etc). In light of this year's present circumstances, please do not make an unnecessary trip to the store just to buy an egg for this contest!
2. Your submission must be Sylestia themed in some way.
3. You must provide a minimum of 3 separate pictures of your creation/decorating process along with your Username and 2020 Easter Event physically displayed somewhere in each picture. Here is an example of how this should look:
You do not need to post them in a grid like this. I just did this to save space.
A Player Guide on How to Upload Images
4. You must actually be the one to create your entry! While assistance is fine, you cannot simply have someone else create your entry for you and then claim credit. If you are tracing an image for your entry, you must have been the one to originally create that image (Unless what you are tracing is a Sylestia asset, such as our pets, avatars, monsters, etc)! The main point of this contest is to have fun and be creative. So just do your best and have fun. =) We want to see your creativity!
5.Please do not reserve posts. Only post when you are ready to submit an entry. If your entry is still ongoing, you may post early with the progress that you currently have and edit your post as you finish.
6.Please do not ping me unless you have a specific question or concern that I need to address. Thank you.
7. The due date for submitting your entry is by Sunday, April 26th at 11:59 PM.
Everyone's submissions will be judged by Faiona and I where we will select First, Second, and Third place winners based on creativity, effort, and appeal.
Have fun and enjoy!
Edited By Krinadon on 4/8/2020 at 6:35 PM.
Posted: 4/8/2020 at 7:41 PM
redacted so my idea remains my own
Edited By Aspenanimations on 4/11/2020 at 12:30 AM.
Posted: 4/8/2020 at 8:42 PM
"You are allowed to use pretty much any physical mediums for the egg (such as clay, Styrofoam, plastic, etc) "
Posted: 4/8/2020 at 8:49 PM
( Ahhh! you made my day Krin, used my last years eggie as an example XD (he resides in our xmas ornaments now)
Real eggs are not necessary, Though I did use blown eggs (I save the insides for food, *cough waste not want not *) I have used old Easter plastic eggs, some people use clay and paper Mashe, Get crazy creative! I can't wait to see this years enrtys!
I myself have to think outside the box, kinda running low of craft supplies due to teaching kiddos.
Posted: 4/8/2020 at 10:24 PM
I'm gonna make an unnecessary trip to the store lols :V
Posted: 4/8/2020 at 10:24 PM
you did a great job, i would have used it as an example too xD
Posted: 4/9/2020 at 9:37 AM
Omg yes, this is perfect, I literally was making a egg nest for a egg I was making, I know how to make it sylestia-like
Posted: 4/9/2020 at 10:01 AM
This used to be a question, that's why your pinged sorry krinadon!
The 'Ready to hatch' Ryori egg!
I spent about two days making this I hope it wins