Players 2,440 389
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,234,189 1,275
Generated 655,955 49
Captured 1,189,822 102
Bred 6,388,320 1,124
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > 2020 Easter Event - Create an Easter Egg...
Page 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Kalores
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Threads: 109
Posted: 4/25/2020 at 5:09 PM Post #41
Here is my entry for the 2020 Easter Event Traditional Easter Egg~

Supplies are ready~

Ooo, happy Neph snuggling with some eggs~

Now with colour! Man, those foil wrapped chocolate Easter Eggs are making me hungry too!

O.o Apparently, the eggs are so adverse to being eaten, that they are fleeing to another realm?!

I thought a little outside the box with this one, but had a lot of fun doing it~
Aerii
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 95
Posted: 4/25/2020 at 8:33 PM Post #42
Time to make an Easter Craft! Since I'm allergic to eggs, I didn't have any to use. So I decided to make a Easter Egg suncatcher.

My materials:

Got the egg done:

Now for a bunny charm to represent a Bulbori:

Both done, now time to put them together:

Attached the charm to the egg:

And one final shot:

A bit paler than I wanted, but that's what happens when one doesn't have the correct mixing cups and can't tell the color right. :/
Edited By Aerimistress on 4/25/2020 at 11:53 PM.
Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 83
Posted: 4/25/2020 at 11:45 PM Post #43
I have access to colourful paper,,, time to use? them? I guess?

an baby? Yes
Angelzrulez
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 26
Posted: 4/26/2020 at 5:32 AM Post #44
Here's mine:

I painted a Bulbori onto an egg ^^
24carrotgold
Level 73
Trickster
Threads: 75
Posted: 4/26/2020 at 11:11 AM Post #45

(Click to see a larger picture)

1. Made the base of the nest, with popsicle sticks and glue.
2. Finished the nest, glued some construction paper on the bottom, and sewed the pillow things, with a needle, thread, and cloth.
3. Poked a hole in an egg (I cooked the insides later) and washed it out. I was dumb and didn't know how to blow it out, so I poked a hole in the yolk to make it easier to go out. I ended up breaking a bigger piece of eggshell off, then, after I washed the inside of it, glueing it back on.
4. Sketched the Ryori and some stars with a pencil.
5. Outlined with marker. The reason it's tilted at a weird angle is because the markers were still drying.
6. Finished!
GhostPirate
Level 70
Trickster
Threads: 62
Posted: 4/26/2020 at 4:23 PM Post #46
this is very late but here's mine!!

it's a bulb and a bulb egg!!
this took me about an hour.. that egg was really hard to fold
Buddyfluffy
Level 61
Threads: 0
Posted: 4/26/2020 at 8:22 PM Post #47
Process of making it.

My materials were clay, cardboard, paper, paint, markers, cotton, and some pebbles I found! ^^

Finished product.

The egg's colours were a bit hard to see in the finishing photos. So I made it a url, so it's easier to see it. ;-;
This was fun to make-
Edited By Buddyfluffy on 4/26/2020 at 8:24 PM.
Anemochory
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 156
Posted: 4/26/2020 at 8:54 PM Post #48
Literally just finished this...even though I've been working on in through the whole event. Well, at least I got it done, and I am very proud of it!

I knew from the start that I wanted a Faberge-inspired egg, and shortly after I decided on a fabric egg, because the embroidery sounded fun. (Does that make it a Fabric-ge egg?) To make it Sylestia themed, I needed a Sylesti to go inside the egg. And what better match for a Faberge egg than that pampered pup, the Puffadore?

This is the pattern I used for the egg pieces, the felt fabric, and the embroidery thread I was planning to use. I didn't end up using the pink for flowers like I intended, as I ran out of time.
I had all these supplies from the start of the project. I bought some in advance (I've been planning this for a while), and some came from my crafting stash.

The egg halves, sewn together.

Beading done on one half. I used gold sequins as a setting for the clear beads.

Meanwhile, here's the beginning of the work on the Puffadore plush. I researched online for sitting dog patterns (I needed a reference) but the final pattern was my own work. I drew and tweaked it (the belly part always gives me trouble when pattern-drafting), and cut out the pieces.
The Puffadore colors are based on the Bashful Lily Puffadore theme.

Here are those pieces sewn together! I'm pleased with the head shape.

Now the rest of the features are getting added on. To make him properly Puff-like, I sewed yarn in his ears and on his forehead, then unraveled the yarn and fluffed it out. The tail right now is just yarn sewn in. Later I'll unravel it, and brush it to make it look much more fur-like.

Here he is with bead eyes added, his tail brushed out, the tendrils added, and a little wire crown I made on his head! (The crown doesn't like staying on; I really should just stitch it on...)

Back to the egg, here is one half with the gold embroidery finished. The embroidery took by far most of the time I spent on this project, far more time than I expected it to take. (Isn't that always the way it happens...) The embroidery is what kept the project from being completed until almost the deadline.

And just to make it clear that I did in fact embroider every bit of this (every stitch of the project, including the sewing, was done by hand), here's the back of the work!
Considering I'm planning to have the egg able to open, I need to cover that up. I added a satin lining to the inside to do just that. (I thought I had a picture of that step, but apparently not. Oh well.) I also made a quick wire clasp for the top so I can open and close the egg.

The egg is done! The embroidery made it stiff enough to hold its shape (with a bit of poking). I took this picture with my name tag, but the real pictures are coming up (click for larger size):

I wish it had be daytime for these pictures, but I had to work with just the room light and flash instead. But still, I think the end result was worth the work!
Edited By Ponder on 4/26/2020 at 9:21 PM.
DebaucheryTeaParty
Level 75
The Tactician
Threads: 32
Posted: 4/26/2020 at 9:14 PM Post #49
Cute little sparkly Ny'vene egg. Made of clay, covered in gold, blue, purple, pink, and white sparkles, and rocks from my creek. Tried to make the images smaller, but they just became blurry and you couldn't read the credits.
Going to try to add little wings before the deadline. ^^

Got the wings added...and paint added just about everywhere too. xD I was expecting them to take a lot longer but I found the materials I used literally right outside my window so it actually went pretty fast.
Edited By Sylestbane on 4/26/2020 at 9:43 PM.
Krinadon
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Site Administrator
Threads: 1,119
Posted: 4/28/2020 at 8:59 PM Post #50
Thank you to everyone who participated! There were a ton of really nice entries and it was awesome to see so much participation this time around. We hope these prizes will have made it worth the effort. =)

1st Place Winner(s)

Prizes: 2,000 Diamonds, Free Stable, [Peerless Avatar Token] x1, [Easter Event Themed Pet (3-Visible)] x2, [Philter of Trait Disruption] x6

Myrubypixie

Ponder

2nd Place Winner(s)

Prizes: 1,000 Diamonds, Free Stable, [Peerless Avatar Token] x1, [Easter Event Themed Pet (2-Visible)] x2, [Philter of Trait Disruption] x4

Dragoil

Oiseau

3rd Place Winner(s)

Prizes: 500 Diamonds, Free Stable, [Peerless Avatar Token] x1, [Easter Event Themed Pet (1-Visible)] x2, [Philter of Trait Disruption] x2

Crowoverlord

Sylestbane

All Participants

Prizes: Title: Eggcellent Designer, 100 Diamonds, [Peerless Avatar Token] x1, [Easter Event Themed Pet (1-Visible)] x1
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.