Forum Index > Roleplaying > Master & Slave {New RP}
Page 3 1, 2, 3, 4... 36, 37, 38 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Bluepearl13
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 131
Posted: 1/22/2020 at 9:49 PM Post #21
Odelina smiled. "Thank ya Liddy! This'll be fun. I know you don't want to marry, but at least let yourself be flattered. The adoration is rather nice, no?" She said. She sat down. Her eyes sparkled with excitement. She loved preparing for events such as these, almost as much as the actual event. "Let's find you a dress! Ooh! And a good necklace to match it!"
Cian
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 140
Posted: 1/22/2020 at 10:23 PM Post #22
He jumped a bit at the suden contact and his icy gaze turned toward the custom collar. He was never good with peoples, he had though that he would have been used to have a slave by now but if still felt odd to own someone like that. With a slight sigh he turn fully toward him. " It's fine, just keep your eyes open and on your path next time you exit a room will you. Now come with me, i have somthing to bring back to the observatory before the maid can clean this room up." He push the door to his room scaning the inside for the offending eight legged beast and, when he didn't see it, went to his bookshelf. It may not have been smart to let it into the open and normaly it wasn't but he knew nobody was permitted to go in his room, beside who would take what look like an old flag unless they knew what it was.
Blacklightmessenger
Level 18
Threads: 84
Posted: 1/22/2020 at 10:31 PM Post #23
Riften ate it eagerly, he was eating so fast he nearly choked. After he finished heating the roll he cleared his throat, embarrassed by his actions. "Thank you for the food.", He whispered, still flushed in embarrassment.
"I would love to get out of here for a while, but we still have to be warry, I don't want anyone to tell Ekon about us hanging out...", The young elf warned, scarred of what might happen to either of them. He stared at his slender arm for a second, studying the ugly scar on his hand that he received for disobeying a captain when he was young. Riften looked back up at Amias, smiling gently.
Blacklightmessenger
Level 18
Posted: 1/22/2020 at 10:55 PM Post #24
"No problem.", She giggled. "The adoration is nice, but it must be from certain people, Ode." She rolled her eyes at the thought of being shoved into a contraption that made it nearly impossible for a woman to move freely. "Half of my dresses are unsuitable for this occasion, and I feel a suit would be much better, Ode.", She complained, glancing at her closet with a deepening frown.
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Threads: 317
Posted: 1/22/2020 at 11:05 PM Post #25
(Recap? Sorry I'll be on all day tomorow more or less, just having some stuff. Also, most o my ocs are going through a huge character shift so if I get inaccurate with stuff...sorry. drawbacks of trying to write a book while rping...:p)
Bluepearl13
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 131
Posted: 1/22/2020 at 11:08 PM Post #26
Odelina nodded. "You would look great in a suit too! Ooh, something blue to match your eyes or perhaps a red too match that gorgeous blush you get." She teased. She stood up. "Quick quick! Let's find you an outfit that you will truly shine in!" She chimed. She grabbed Lidia's hand and started dragging her towards the closet.
Luminousheart
Level 32
Threads: 55
Posted: 1/22/2020 at 11:58 PM Post #27
Emrys flinched a little at his cold gaze. Now that... that reminded her of his father. Very much so. His words weren't as harsh though, and she was fully expecting to be slapped or worse. It was a plea sent surprise to say the least.
"Y-Yes, of course. Thank you for your forgiveness." She replied, having to force the words out slightly. She sounded so meek and... kinda pathetic in her opinion. Emrys was far from meek and shy.
She brushed her light hair away from her eyes, making sure to follow Averill from a distance in case he needed her to do something else. Although she stole a curious glance at what he was doing. What was so important at the bookshelf? Still, she averted her eyes before her curiously got her into trouble, as it usually did.
Luminousheart
Level 32
Threads: 55
Posted: 1/23/2020 at 12:05 AM Post #28
Amias didn't judge the elf at all, he knew how hungry he probably was. He simply smiled and nodded.
"No problem, Grift has to start feeding you or else he won't even have a slave." He mumbled the last sentence mostly to himself. Starving your slave was a punishment, they normally did it to rebellious slaves to make them weak. But Grift was just being sadistic at this point.
"We'll be careful, promise. As long as we act like we're busy, I don't think anyone will care. Everyone's preoccupied with the... event."
Amias couldn't even stand this idiotic celebration. The whole celebration was about the fall of his country, and it was a very bitter day for him. Ekon knew all about this and had the guts to mock him for it. It made his blood boil for sure.
His eyes wandered to Riften's arm, and a small frown appeared on his lips. Scars were there forever, and the memory of getting it with it.
"Well, let's go enjoy ourselves while we can." Amias smiled warmly.
Blacklightmessenger
Level 18
Posted: 1/23/2020 at 8:03 AM Post #29
Lidia
She shrugged, mother would probably yell at her for wearing a suit, maybe even slap her. But in truth, Lidia couldn't care less than she did right now. "Well, I'm flattered, I feel I look like a baboon when I blush.", The blonde giggled, leaning on the closet door frame. Lidia yawned once more, stretching her back. "Thank you though.", She quickly added after doing so.

(@Lumi, I'll get to you asap, I have to go to school.)
Cian
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 140
Posted: 1/23/2020 at 9:40 AM Post #30
Pulling the square of cloath from the bottom shelf he made sure that the drawing inside wasn't visible before standing up and heading back out. Of course he had notice the curiousity in his slave's eyes but Aderill coudn't find him in himself to yell at the younger boy about it, he sounded scared already. Acting as if he hadn't see it he signaled to him to follow. " You dont nead to be so far away, if anything it's a plan for you to get in trouble."
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4... 36, 37, 38
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.