Forum Index > Roleplaying > Master & Slave {New RP}
Page 38 1, 2, 3... 36, 37, 38 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Cian
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 140
Posted: 2/24/2020 at 12:52 PM Post #371
Smiling back at her, he didn't even hesitate before taking her hand. " I cant see a raison why i would comback on this goal i have for years. And if i somhow become like my father one day and does turn into a tyran, i give you the full permission to pull my double swords right out of my skin and put me out of my misery before i can harm anyone or cause any damages." He was serious yet at the same time he trusted her jugement about him being different, he didn't knew how good he could be as a king but he had to try for his peoples, for those who were wronged and for his familly, well, those of his familly that deserved it at least.
Luminousheart
Level 32
Threads: 55
Posted: 2/25/2020 at 10:47 AM Post #372
Emrys could sense the seriousness in his voice, and she prayed to all the gods that she would never once in her life have to kill him. She knew deep in her heart he was different, so she doubted she would even have to think about doing such a thing.
"It's a promise then, Averill." She smiled brightly before letting his hand go with a slight pang of sadness in her heart, just because deep inside she actually wanted to hold it longer. The girl didn't let herself think about it for long, right now they had larger matters to deal with.
The alluri saddled up on the white mare, looking to the prince with a smile.
"Well, your highness, I suppose we should get back to the castle and sort some things out. I definitely have a change of plans now that my little secret it out."
Cian
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 140
Posted: 2/25/2020 at 11:31 PM Post #373
Hopping on his horse, he nod. " Lead the way then my dear." Now that his hand was freed from her hold it felt a bit colder then what he would have wanted but, telling himself that they will both nead their hands to ride safely was enough to stop him from holding her again. " I may have to act more like an ice prince once in the castle to avoid suspicion if a group of ... let's be nice and call them fangirls, come to bother us at our arrival."
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 36, 37, 38
This Page loaded in 0.009 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.