Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplaying > Master & Slave {New RP}
Page 36 1, 2, 3... 35, 36, 37, 38 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Luminousheart
Level 32
Threads: 55
Posted: 2/12/2020 at 11:38 PM Post #351
Emrys widened her eyes a little at the touch, red slowly creeping its way across her cheeks and then her entire face as she stared up at Averill.
"I-I-" She stammered, too flustered for even get out a few simple words. "I... T-Thank you."
The Alluri looked downwards, hiding her face behind her bangs as she nervously took another bite of the peach. She felt a warmness in her heart that hadn't been there before, and was completely at a loss for words.
"You're too kind to be forced into your father's shadow. You shouldn't have to marry some girl you have no feelings for. It... it makes me feel awful..."
Emrys wanted to throw away everything she had worked for in the past ten years, she wanted to admit everything to Averill and beg for him to forgive her. Maybe then things could be fixed, without killing the king.
Cian
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 140
Posted: 2/13/2020 at 11:16 AM Post #352
At the reminder of his fate, Averill smiled sadly. "I can only hope that this shadow will scare any pretendant enough to keep them from doing any arangements too fast, if i could find someone from another royal familly before my father does for me i could bypass any aranged mariage." He didn't wanted that, if he could truely chose who he wanted he probably would have chosen the one stending in front of him but sombody had to take the responsabilities for the actions of his father and he cared too mutch about his sibling to put them through that.
Luminousheart
Level 32
Posted: 2/14/2020 at 11:59 AM Post #353
The girl's face saddened, and she looked away in slight guilt. It was this moment she realized that she was developing feelings for Averill, and she wanted to strangle herself for it. She promised herself before this al began she wouldn't let anything stop her from getting her revenge, and yet, here he was. An obstacle.
Some selfish part of her wanted to end this right here and now, make an excuse to leave and just stop being herself around him. But... she wasn't a selfish person. She couldn't do that to someone.
"Averill... I..." She swallowed nervously. "What if you could? If there was a princess that was right in front of your eyes, that you found yourself enjoying yourself with, would you? Even if she wasn't who she claimed to be before."
After saying that, she realized how painstakingly obvious she made it that she was lying about who she was. A wave of anxiety over took her as she awaited the prince's answer.
Edited By Luminousheart on 2/14/2020 at 12:00 PM.
Sorawolf9
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 24
Posted: 2/14/2020 at 1:46 PM Post #354
she nodded keeping close to her, she sniffed the air smelling for any threats. She keep on high alert as they walked deeper into the city. She knew there were other rebel forces just waiting to get their hands on her, she was a key piece in the battles before. She wasn't ready to go yet her escape plan before was to see if she could find the rebel groups to get them inside but if she had do her plan alone she would. It was a risk, but with Nikko covering for her she could get to the kings room and find out if Cade bay would still be there when she got back, or her plan B if she was caught was to kill him. She didn't want to do it but it was going to happen sooner or later she very much hoped later.
Cian
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 2/14/2020 at 3:44 PM Post #355
At first, Averill was confused by the question but it finaly clicked in his mind and a blush raised on his entier face, everything he... no she, had done and said to hide her identity. How she had reacted oddly at his fairy tale joke earlyer, how she realy didn't knew anything about suits despite comming from noble background. He felt a bit betrailed and deffinitively too exposed right now, he still had only his pants on for goodness sake, he wasn't raised to show himself that mutch to a woman no matter if he didnt knew about her. Too ackward to realy know how to answer to that he just stare blankly untill the part of his brain that hadn't shut down from embarassement kicked into high gear to try and produce an answer. " W-well, i think s-she may have a few explanation to give f-first... but yes."
Luminousheart
Level 32
Posted: 2/14/2020 at 4:52 PM Post #356
Emrys seemed to blush herself as soon as she saw that Averill was starting to realize her confession of sorts. Her eyes wandered to the ground out of pure guilt for lying this entire time. What was he going to say? Would he turn her in and have her executed for deceiving him? She hoped with her entire being that he wouldn't, that he wasn't anything like she had believed him to be before.
At his answer, she felt slightly surprised that he wasn't glaring her down and insulting her. She also realized his face was so red from the fact he wasn't wearing a shirt, so she did the modest thing, and didn't stare. She also started her explanation, knowing that her only chance to do it in private was here.
"Yerik Alderich is a made up boy from a noble family. It was easy enough to lie about, considering I know a lot more about high class things than I lead on earlier. I am in fact eighteen, my age wasn't lied about. I'm... indeed a female, not a male." She looked up to his eyes with an crooked smile. "I'm the lost princess of Allurith, that fell ten years ago. My name is Emrys Vi Allurith. I was the only one with royal blood not killed by your father. I... I came here to murder him. I pretended to be enslaved, although there is no legal paperwork binding me to you. They were forged. I... I apologize for my selfish actions. Everything else I said besides those points was true. My words about what I value and wish for are true. I never once lied about enjoying your presence. Please forgive me." At that she bowed, her hands telling as they gripped her shirt.
Cian
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 2/14/2020 at 11:23 PM Post #357
So the Alluriths were not gone, there was still a real hope for their peoples, at the moment he didn't knew if he should laugh, beg for forgivness in his father's behalf or react in another obscure way he hadn't learned in his life. Slowly he let his instincts act for him and his arms wrap themself around her, there was no way he would stay back this time, before he was too little to do anything but he finaly had a chance to protect others from his father and he will take it. "Thank you for being alive, i am sory i coudn't stop anything... The old men deserve whatever will happen and even worst, as long as my siblings are not involved in your plan or on your list, i have no objections." He smiled softly to her. " I understand why you did what you did but next time, dont hide things that big from me, alright ? I was serious about what i told you, Emris, you are the first outside of my siblings to ever see this side of me, to see the real me. I am the first son of King Aderole, it take alot to actualy get a bad reaction out of me after everything i have learned about that men."
Sorawolf9
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 24
Posted: 2/19/2020 at 8:06 AM Post #358
"Oh I found this place a few years back," he said waving his hand "here I only have a few rules," he said with a smirk "that there is no rules call me what you want, do what you want. This will kinda be like a free space." he said giggling. He grabbed some necklaces and earrings. He laid the dresses out and different jewels and tools. He grabbed a ruler and started taking measurements and started quickly working with the metal wires as he heated them up to cool the down just as fast.
Luminousheart
Level 32
Posted: 2/19/2020 at 2:05 PM Post #359
Emrys was totally prepared for anything that Averill would do; get angry, interrogate her, turn her in to his father to be executed, even slap her. The girl was not at all prepared for a hug, and widened her eyes as Averill embraced her. As she listened to his words, she felt tears well up in her eyes. She normally wasn't one to just openly cry, but being told that even after she had deceived him just made her feel... happy. She was happy that he accepted her. So, she very slowly wrapped her own arms around him as well.
"N-No... I had no intention of going for your siblings. And alright. I-I'll tell you things from now on." She replied softly, laughing a little as she sniffled. It was surprising how much relief she felt after admitting her huge secret. It had been clawing at her persistently for the past couple days. Now, she didn't have to carry that burden so much anymore.

(I am terribly sorry for taking so long, Life got wayyy crazy for a moment there. If you aren't interested anymore
I understand completely XD)
Cian
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 2/19/2020 at 7:49 PM Post #360
( welcome back i understand it's perfectly fine ^-^)

It was a bit strange when Emrys hug him back, Averill wasn't very use to phisical contacts after all, but it wasn't a bad feeling. Softly he brushed a few stray tears from her face, a playfull spark lighting his eyes as he ear her laugh. " Good to hear, so tell me princess how about we teach the older generation how to get along and become somthing permanant in my life ?"
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 35, 36, 37, 38
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.