Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplaying > Master & Slave {New RP}
Page 2 1, 2, 3... 36, 37, 38 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Blacklightmessenger
Level 18
Threads: 84
Posted: 1/22/2020 at 8:32 PM Post #11
Lidia was surprised at the sudden movement, she was disoriented by being pulled from her feet. She shook her head slightly. "Goodmorning to you too, Ode.", She smiled when she regained herself. "I'm fine, I'm just grumpy I'm being forced to wear a dress today."
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Threads: 317
Posted: 1/22/2020 at 8:34 PM Post #12
(I'll reply when j get home in half an hour, dont do anything big till then?)
Bluepearl13
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 131
Posted: 1/22/2020 at 8:45 PM Post #13
"But Liddy! You look absolutely stunning in a dress. What am I saying? Miss Lidia, you look stunning in general. Why don't you save that energy from complaining for fighting off all the suitors tonight. You know the moment you step into that ballroom, everyone will fall head over heels for you." Odelina cooed. She smiled brightly then spun Lidia around. "Why, I think I can sense people swooning just at the thought of being in the same room as you!" She claimed. She giggled some more.
Luminousheart
Level 32
Threads: 55
Posted: 1/22/2020 at 8:51 PM Post #14
Amias waited patiently, hearing Riften in the room. He was surprised he hadn't heard Grift grumble around yet. So when it was just Riften that answered the door, he was slightly relieved. He hated dealing with Grift in general, but it still made him a bit sad to see Riften look so scared for a moment.
"Morning, Grift won't mind if I borrow you, right?" He peered through the crack, not seeing or hearing any signs of the owner. He smiled a little as he bit off some of his roll. He felt like he could be himself around Riften, he hadn't felt that for someone in a while.
Cian
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 140
Posted: 1/22/2020 at 9:04 PM Post #15
His cold expression did scare a few members of the personal as Averill made his way toward his actual quartier. He coudn't blame them for that, after all he coudn't quite break his facade in public, with the acts of his father and rumours about him, they had enough to see him as the next ominous force looming above their heads. Ignoring the glances from two maids he arrived at the door to his room and froze for a moment, he coudn't just ask for another compleat clean up of his room before changing his scroll of place for safety witch left him only one choice... hoping that the spider woudn't be near it.
Blacklightmessenger
Level 18
Threads: 84
Posted: 1/22/2020 at 9:23 PM Post #16
Lidia
Lidia made a face. "You know I don't want to marry anyone just yet. And especially not if I have to marry one of those snobs my parents introduced me to.", She hissed quietly. "Anyway, dresses get in the way, I don't know how you can wear one without slight discomfort." She couldn't help but blush and smile a little when she was twirled in a circle, a little embarrassed by how small she was compared to Odelina. "But, I guess I'll pretend to enjoy myself just a little tonight- just for you." She had something in the back of her head planned for tonight that she was still spinning.

Riften
Riften smiled softly when he saw the taller blonde. He opened the door a little more, opening up a bit. The tired elf rubbed the dark bags under his eyes, yawning. "No- I don't think he'll care.", He answered quietly. The Elf looked down, glowering at how scuffed his shoes where. He looked back up, noticing the roll in Amias's hand. Riften's mouth watered as he eyed up the food. He hadn't eaten in two days, and the elf was just noticing the pangs of hunger.
Luminousheart
Level 32
Posted: 1/22/2020 at 9:23 PM Post #17
Emrys gave a small sigh, finishing up the laundry at last. It was such a pain, she hated laundry, especially doing men's laundry, just because it felt... very improper. She smiled a little at how her mother would react. She'd probably give her a nine hour lecture on why you don't do men's laundry unless you're wed to them. The girl missed her lectures now that she was gone. Just one more time she wished her father would take her to the meadow and have a picnic with him, just him and her. One more time she wanted to spar with her brother, even though they argued like cats and dogs.
Emrys sniffled, wiping her eyes and giving the floor a nasty glare. This was childish, she had survived so far and couldn't ask for much more. She was already very lucky. She angrily opened the door and was about to march out and track down Averill, before she bumped into him standing at the doorway.
That... That was just her luck.
Emrys immediately stepped back and bowed, heart racing in her chest at the sheer panic that she had bumped into him.
"I-I apologize you majesty. I hadn't realized y-you were right there." Emrys mentally cursed herself. This was just... great.
Luminousheart
Level 32
Posted: 1/22/2020 at 9:29 PM Post #18
Amias looked from the second roll to Riften's hungry face, smiling a little as he handed it to him.
"I got it for you, I figured you'd be just as hungry as I am. Want to go escape for a while? Ekon's busy and ticked off, so he'll want me out of his sight for a bit."
It made him kinda angry how Grift just yanked Riften around like some dog. Amias could take a hit or two, but Riften was just... frail. Riften hardly did anything wrong either. Amias got in trouble for stuff like missing his target or whenever Ekon just was in a sour mood. Amias did bad things, Riften didn't. He was kind and just had a good soul. The elf didn't deserve this hellish place.
Luminousheart
Level 32
Posted: 1/22/2020 at 9:32 PM Post #19
Remilia heard Luca come in, giving a sigh as she got out of her bath and dried herself off, throwing on a robe before crossing her arms at the girl. She gave a glare like a mother would give as she scolded a child.
"And where exactly have you been? I hope you haven't been in trouble, Luca." Her tone wasn't quite angry, just a little annoyed. Her eyes wandered to the girl's clothes, noticing specs of dirt on her body, while she was wearing clean clothes... That was strange.
Sorawolf9
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 24
Posted: 1/22/2020 at 9:37 PM Post #20
(On my tablet right now)

*o-oh um I was um in the garden* she says with a nervous laugh not making eye contact. She knew she was in for it this time she just hoped that nikko was ok with that woman. She had a strong hate for her, ripping there town a part right in front of her eyes just to have to look her in the eyes every day. Her mind wondered back to remember where she hid her dirty cloths and how she had forgotten about her chores. She was in for it this time for sure.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 36, 37, 38
This Page loaded in 0.014 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.