Forum Index > Roleplaying > Master & Slave {New RP}
Page 15 1, 2, 3... 14, 15, 16... 36, 37, 38 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Cian
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 140
Posted: 1/28/2020 at 11:43 PM Post #141
He did feel a bit guilty to scare her like that, his father didn't even knew about his double sword so him doing anything about it was not likely but it was a good motivator to keep his secret. " I see your silence on that matter is apreciated. It was simply an answer to your question, no nead to be so scared."
Luminousheart
Level 32
Threads: 55
Posted: 1/28/2020 at 11:52 PM Post #142
Emrys gave a small, slightly nervous laugh.
"Sorry, Averill. I'm not fond of your father in all honesty." The girl replied, letting out a small breath she had been holding in. "I'm not scared either, just... cautious." She was obviously lying about being scared, because just a moment ago she had turned white as a ghost. She didn't like admitting being afraid of anything, because she was naturally reckless and brave, but his father was the one terror that kept her up at night most times.
"Oh, I hope I don't offend you by that. I know he's your family and I could get in trouble for speaking ill about him, but he's done some bad things. I'm sure I don't have to tell you this."
Blacklightmessenger
Level 18
Threads: 84
Posted: 1/29/2020 at 7:45 AM Post #143
Riften nodded back, his smile slowly turning back into a frown when Amias's hand left his shoulder. For some reason, he felt a little empty without the kind touch from the blonde. He wanted to get rid of the slight blush on his cheeks, the elf grew more embarrassed at it by the second. Riften rubbed his face, trying to hide his awkward expression. Why do I get like this? He thought, beginning to mentally scold himself for being so weird around his friend.

Amias's voice snapped him out of his thoughts once more, causing him to jump- he didn't know why but the Alluri's voice scared him a little. "Alright...", He said ina tiny voice. "Alright"? Just alright? Oh my god, that's all you can think of? Riften scolded himself once more as he crossed his arms.

Riften sighed, he actually wondered where Grift was, out of fear. He didn't want the man to be cross with him this morning. The elf already had enough the night before. Riften probably could only spend a little more time with Amias before retreating to his abusive owner's side. The elf looked down, trying to focus on the ground, not his wirling mind.

(Hmm, I wonder where Grift is..? Xd)
Cian
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 140
Posted: 1/29/2020 at 8:44 AM Post #144
" Understandable, i know more then anyone how the king can be you are not the first to be weary of him, and by extention of my familly. " Maby it was because he was the firstborn or because he was exposed the most to how his father was taking care of the kingdom but he felt the weight of all the battles and executions his father had done. He didn't wanted this to happen anymore yet he coudn't stop it alone, he refused to put his siblings in danger and with his lack of comunication skills was making it difficult to do anything but wait for the day he would be made king to fix what can still be salvaged.
Bluepearl13
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 131
Posted: 1/29/2020 at 9:34 AM Post #145
Odelina set down the needle for a moment and held up the suit. It was looking better.. She set it down, adding a few finishing touches. Once done, she jumped up and swung around. THIS was right. She hoped Lidia would like it.
Blacklightmessenger
Level 18
Threads: 84
Posted: 1/29/2020 at 10:58 AM Post #146
Lidia had returned, she quietly opened the door. "I'm back!", She whisper yelled, pulling out a muffin for her friend. When she noticed the suit she smiled brightly. "You did such a good job, thank you!", The blonde chirped.
Luminousheart
Level 32
Posted: 1/29/2020 at 1:19 PM Post #147
Emrys nodded softly. So Averill wasn't proud of his father, that was a good thing to hear. Something passed her mind though, would the prince want to change this? Would he help her with her goal? Would Averill form an alliance with her?
A million thoughts and plans burst through her mind, and she struggled to sort them out. She decided to set that idea aside for now, until she got more information.
"Maybe one day things will get better." Was all she finally said, sitting down on a wooden chair over by the windows of the observatory. "Say, if you had the chance, would you ever want to change things back to how they were before? When every country got along, I mean."
Emrys had some her history lessons, and all the countries used to be pretty friendly towards one another.
Luminousheart
Level 32
Posted: 1/29/2020 at 1:29 PM Post #148
Amias gave a glance back at the elf, before entering the gardens. They were quite the sight, the garden slaves worked very hard to keep it pristine and beautiful. He admired the work they did, as normally they weren't treated very well by either owners or other slaves with how lowly ranked they were.
"I believe the new flowers are over by the other end." Amias murmured to himself, touching the leaf of a rose before walking onwards. He liked flowers, they reminded him of home. His mother liked playing them all around their home, to the point they had rose vines growing up the side of a house like a big spider web.
"What kind's your favorite, Riften?" He asked, looking back at the elf with a small smile. He seemed a lot more relaxed now, and not as stiff as before.

(Definitely not with a certain general of course ;) )
Edited By Luminousheart on 1/29/2020 at 1:31 PM.
Sorawolf9
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 24
Posted: 1/29/2020 at 1:45 PM Post #149
luca followed silently keeping her head down only glancing around a few times, she saw a ally way that lead into the woods and tugged on Rem's shoulder "Miss I need to pee." she said. This would be her chance a way for her get finally get home, all she need was for her to say yes. She was small and fast, she could out run most people. Her plan seemed flawless in her mind, this will be the one, she told herself a million times faking a inosent face squirming her legs like she really had to pee.
Luminousheart
Level 32
Posted: 1/29/2020 at 1:57 PM Post #150
Remilia gave a slightly annoyed sigh at Luca's request. But of course she wasn't going to deny the girl the use of a bathroom.
"Fine. Be back in under a minute or there will be consequences." Remilia wasn't dumb, she knew Luca was most likely up to something. She'd give the girl the benefit of the doubt though. She was definitely going to follow after her and make sure her slave wasn't getting any bright ideas, but she just kept walking and pretended to be observing some expensive jewelry a vender was selling.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 14, 15, 16... 36, 37, 38
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.