Players 2,353 346
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,255,791 1,456
Generated 656,436 9
Captured 1,191,034 46
Bred 6,408,226 1,401
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Find Roleplayers > PRP? (People I pinged only, please)
Page 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Vampory
Level 75
The Carver
Threads: 47
Posted: 11/25/2019 at 8:04 PM Post #61
Ooo Akio and Hayden? xD We need more positive boyos. Oh and the guy who died sounds... interesting xD
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Threads: 104
Posted: 11/25/2019 at 8:08 PM Post #62
Oh, yeah, him, he saved everyone and died in the process because someone betrayed them.
Vampory
Level 75
The Carver
Posted: 11/25/2019 at 8:15 PM Post #63
*hisses* Damn thats deep man xD
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Posted: 11/25/2019 at 8:17 PM Post #64
Haha, I'm using one female character whom I always use and... two or three male character xD
Vampory
Level 75
The Carver
Posted: 11/25/2019 at 8:25 PM Post #65
Good luck xD I was gonna add Oak too nut I don't think I could handle three people >.>
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Posted: 11/25/2019 at 8:37 PM Post #66
Basically, Marshall and Leah and Rowan and everyone else were in the middle of a huge war. Basically everyone was blaming everyone else of stuff, but it was a third party that was behind it. The protagonists found this out and they had to tell everyone to, basically, stop blaming each other and spread the truth or whatever. But they had to tell it to the right people, not traitors, obviously.

Something happened and the others were forced to stay at one place to defend it and Rowan and Hayden and Leah had to go on themselves to do the last thing that would end the war (meanwhile, another group of protagonists in their own story has to stop the disease that's going on at the same time). They were being followed by these evil people, and Leah betrayed their route. Then Marshall had to do some things that involved setting them and himself on fire, and Rowan was forced to do the rest alone.

Between them and Felix and his companions, they saved that World, though.
Even though Marshall and Darya died.
And there were six other Worlds to save.

Edited By Larkien on 11/25/2019 at 8:37 PM.
Vampory
Level 75
The Carver
Posted: 11/25/2019 at 8:37 PM Post #67
lol I just got done taking a shower, wrapped the towel around myself and then saw a cute little brown spider crawling up my shoulder.

I flicked it off and walked out of the bathroom like I'd just defeated the greatest evil.

[I may hate cockroaches but spiders don't bother me xD]
Vampory
Level 75
The Carver
Posted: 11/25/2019 at 8:39 PM Post #68
0-0
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Posted: 11/25/2019 at 8:40 PM Post #69
That sounds like me, internally hyperventilating but with a totally not panicked exterior
Lalalanmao
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 57
Posted: 11/25/2019 at 8:44 PM Post #70
Name
Astrana Qin

Sexuality
Straight

Race/Species
Human/Elf

Year ((Iron, Copper, Bronze, Silver, Iron))
Silver

Appearance

Personality
She prefers to lurk in the shadows and observe. She doesn't try to be funny when she is, shes just brutally honest and says what she thinks not what someone wants her to say. She also values her friends and anyone else she trusts well-beings, accomplishments, and loves over her own. She is very forgetful, so if you told her something a while ago, you have to jumpstart her memory. She has a quick temper, but it dies away easily and she can never remember enough to hold a grudge. She lacks self-confidence and tends to shy away from unfamiliar situations, or at least see someone else do it first. She doesn't think she's book smart or even got with common sense, but she has a quick wit. She hates the spotlight and flattery and attention she doesn't deal with really well. Usually, her head is filled in her own imagination, so if you don't make sure you get her attention before you start talking, she will interpret it wrong.

When she first meets people, she likes to observe how they act in different environments before she will openly talk to someone. She hates being touched unless its by someone she trusts. The fastest way to earn her trust is to save her friends lives or to be one of their friends.

She enjoys animals as she trusts them more than she trusts other people. She likes them in whatever shape or size they come in. She just does not like those that threaten her loved ones. The animals also like her.

She enjoys storytelling and martial arts. She enjoys storytelling as she is sharing someone elses story and she is just the messenger not the hero. She enjoys martial arts as it lets her use her speed and flexibility to help others. She isnt the best as martial arts as she is terribly clumsy. When she fights she enjoys talking to the person she is fighting as saying words distracts the opponent, but helps her concentrate.

Astrana has more to her than meets the eye. While she normally is bashful, her friends can bring out a confident side in her. In some ways, she is like her animal friends. Playful but reserved, but can turn into a ferocious competitor. Astrana is also competitive by nature and even though her bashfulness can keep her from announcing it to the world, she perseveres and does her best to win. She enjoys tinkering as she can do that in the background and doing things with computers and technology help her to do something with her nervous energy and creativity.

Backstory
This needs to be done

Darkness, cold, storytelling, martial arts, and tinkering

Dislikes
Heat, spotlight, loud noises

Strengths
Being a silent support, engineering stuff

Weaknesses
Minute you put pressure on her things fall apart

Fears
Small spaces, disappointing others

Relations
Maybe Nico?

Other
Bend light waves to her will (can teleport, emit light, and create light illusions), but she slowly fades into light
- Note illusion is the one she's best at, emitting light kinda does nothing, and teleporting is like short hops for if she really didn't want to walk like five steps

(Insert Almon and Lorenzo...but must go finish stat homework...I just gotta make it through the rest of today and unti 3:40 tomorrow)

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-

Name
Lorenzo or Larry

Sexuality
Straight

Race/Species
Human/Elf

gold

Appearance

Ignore how sacreligious the violin is and switch the shirt with a t shirt and a jacket and you got a pretty good Lorenzo

Personality
Lorenzo enjoys being alone and quiet listening to others in the shadows. The way he draws into the shadows makes him often unreadable or causes him to seem like an arrogant fool who thinks he's better than others. However Lorenzo is quite sweet. He loves to crack jokes or be goofy to see others laugh, and his manners are spot on. However, if you do make him angry, be prepared for a long essay styled rant. He's quite into learning and loves teaching others, but never to the point that it seems like a show-off. This is as he is quite courteous with his manners and hates to hurt anyone.

However he does have darker side from being forgotten and bullied as a kid. When he was younger he would be the class clown to make himself feel better, but as he got older, he hated pleasing people. He felt angry toward himself and vowed never to change himself to please others, but the experiences of his childhood remains. Sometimes he draws into his brooding self where he turns quite moody and blames himself if he messes up as he has high expectations for himself. He always strives to do his best and loves to make competitions to see who is the best.

Backstory
He was an orphan from child, his parents he does not know. Not a single relative was left to claim him and his twin brother. So thus they grew up, quite bullied so. Almon grew cold and Lorenzo quite strangely nerdy.

eavesdropping, making people laugh, being alone

Dislikes
bullies, show-offs, people pleasers

Strengths
Learns things quickly, good at imitating voices and pitches, musically inclined, good at repeating things and making them sound smart

Weaknesses
Quite stubborn, sometimes can get on your nerve (like a lot), makes too many bets

Fears
Insects, being used by others

Relations
Open

Other
He has an uncanny ability to mimic the people around him if he observes them doing it or listens to it (like their voice or a skill they have, but he's gotta have like the basics down first. So if someone plays the trombone he could not mimic cause he no clue how to play the trombone. This only applies to things like talking, violin, or like how to solve stuff, like if you solve a rubix cube he can copy it)
He's also has a good auditory memory and perfect pitch (as that's how he can do the mimicking)

(Yeah this is Almon's brother)
Also my favorite Lorenzo quote: "You know, don't worry about it. Some people were just not meant to succeed. Wait that was supposed to be encouraging."

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-

Name
Almon

Sexuality
Straight

Race/Species
Human/Elf

copper

Appearance

Personality
I can't find where I've placed Almon's personality...give me a few hours to get home to check my home email instead of just my schools

Backstory
See lorenzo

+Having fun
+Making people laugh

Dislikes
+Rules
+Authorities
+Bullies

Strengths
Good with building things (mostly for pranks and stuff), making people laugh

Weaknesses
being serious, following instructions

Fears
Fire (well this will be interesting)
- Note this means fires not explosions

Relations
Open

Other
empathy, knowing how people feel and if it's strong enough he feels it (otherwise he has to touch the person to know it), and if he can connect to the others emotion, and if he touches them to change their emotions
- If he can't understand the explosion, he can't control it
- Also if its a small emotion he can't feel it. But like if you just had a tragic accident and you are sad then that's where he can feel it without touching you
Edited By Lalalanmao on 11/26/2019 at 12:10 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.