Players 2,356 329
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,254,335 1,023
Generated 656,427 16
Captured 1,190,988 63
Bred 6,406,825 944
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Find Roleplayers > PRP? (People I pinged only, please)
Page 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Threads: 104
Posted: 11/25/2019 at 10:59 PM Post #91
Have you seen my RP/RPG Guide? Most of it was done on a faulty device that autocorrects correctly spelled words to how I usually typo them.
Vampory
Level 75
The Carver
Threads: 47
Posted: 11/25/2019 at 11:01 PM Post #92
omg yes x"D
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Posted: 11/25/2019 at 11:04 PM Post #93
Like bruh. Stop it with the machine learning for once?!
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Posted: 11/25/2019 at 11:10 PM Post #94
Wow, just realized everyone signed up but me.
Smart.

Name
Phoenicia Xiang

15? 16? She's usually around 17 but I wanted her to be a younger student.

Sexuality
Asexual, Heteroromantic

Race/Species
Human? Probably?

Ability
Phoenix can sort of manipulate air, mostly air resistance. This allows her to stop abruptly, make it easier to jump over things, and slow down her or anyone else's fall. However, she cannot, like, start a tornado and air resistance does not really affect people who aren't moving.

Year ((Iron, Copper, Bronze, Silver, Iron))
Copper I think?

Appearance
( This is the only one I could find that properly matched her personality. )
Short, around 5' 2" ( which she hates ) long dark brown hair, grey eyes. Average-looking, not evil, not innocent or anything.

Personality
Stubborn and headstrong, Phoenix never really listens to anyone. She only follows directions if she doesn't mind it. She is very independent and hates having to rely on someone. She always wants to be part of the action, and don't even think about telling her to stay put when she could be helping - she'll fight you for it. She loves adventure. Staying in one place has never suited her, and never will. She cannot, absolutely cannot sit still. She'll wiggle her fingers if she has to. She doesn't really like enclosed spaces and tight spaces are the worst.
Phoenix may act shy and introverted if she isn't comfortable with the people around her, but she is actually much more outgoing and talkative around her friends, although she is very pessimistic. She doesn't like it when the spotlight is on her, but hates being totally ignored or unacknowledged. She would die for her few close friends. However, it is difficult to get close to her. But just because she likes being alone sometimes doesn't mean she dislikes talking to people.
She is very much NOT socially adept, and while she does understand other people's feelings, she doesn't know how to react. If someone's crying, she'll probably just stand there awkwardly like "Uh... what do I do..." She has a hell of a short temper and often says things she doesn't mean, then regrets it. She tends to hide her emotions, but not on purpose.
Phoenix is tomboyish and won't be caught dead wearing a dress or makeup. Skirts are fine but disliked. She likes to be able to move around comfortably.
If you try to flirt with her, she'll punch you.

Backstory
Nothing really tragic, but her parents always forced her to be like her brother, a perfect child, outstanding in academics, to follow a straight path to a boring, albeit comfortable life. Repetition.
She hated it.
Maybe that's why she hates orders so much.

- Seeing/learning new things
- Action
- Cold weather
- High places you can see the world from - she'd fly if she could
- Swords?

Dislikes
- Being ignored
- Being told what to do
- Chaos
- Sitting still
- Small spaces

Strengths
- Strategic
- Learns things quickly
- Independent
- Knows when to keep her mouth shut, unlike certain people named Soren

Weaknesses
- Gets frustrated easily
- Doesn't accept help
- Useless in social situations
- Panics more under pressure
- She often limps because of some old ankle injury

Fears
- Failing her friends
- Claustrophobia ( wait that sounds like she has a fear of claustrophobia whatever )
- Dying alone in the dark
- Torture?

Other
"Life without variation builds straight up on your shoulders, pushing you down. Is it too much to want a change, a break in the pattern?"

~~~

Name
Marshall Angeles

Sexuality
Straight

Race/Species
Human, idk

Ability
Premonition

Year ((Iron, Copper, Bronze, Silver, Iron))
Silver?

Appearance
( Someone please tell me why it's so difficult to find a picture of someone not smoking, shirtless, incredibly muscular, or looking extremely odd?! )
5' 6" , messy light brown hair, green eyes.

Personality
Serious most of the time, he doesn't mess around when it really matters. He will usually heed warnings, but has no trouble breaking the rules if he needs to. He is incredibly stron-willed and impossible to stop if he's set on doing something.
Marshall can probably yell, "Shut up!" and actually get people to shut up. He doesn't raise his voice a lot but when he does, you should probably listen or bad things are going to happen to you.
He is far too loyal to his friends and would probably do anything to save them if they were in danger. Marshall is very overprotective of people and is always the first to worry about someone. He's also the kind of person who has to drag people out of fights and then go threaten up the bully later.
He loves little kids. Little kids love him. It's adorable.

Backstory
His parents went somewhere and never came back, leaving him to take care of his 5 younger siblings. Two of them are probably Cobalt and Rea.

- Thinking, sitting, etc.
- Quiet
- Libraries
- Rain

Dislikes
- Loud noises
- Bright light
- Uh, obnoxious people?

Strengths
- Good at staying calm
- Responsible (usually)
- Quick thinker

Weaknesses
- Too loyal
- Stubborn
- Worries too much about nothing

Fears
- Being unable to save someone
- Helplessness
- Losing everyone, I guess

Other
"I'd rather face them and fail than give up and live a life meant nothing, every time."

Edited By Larkien on 11/29/2019 at 7:04 PM.
Lalalanmao
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 57
Posted: 11/26/2019 at 8:02 AM Post #95
Blllllehhhhh, I haven't finished my sign up forms yet

Edit: Mostly done
Edited By Lalalanmao on 11/26/2019 at 8:22 AM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
This Page loaded in 0.009 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.