Posted: 8/28/2019 at 8:07 PM Post #31
Write it in a post! ^^
Crystalfreeze
Level 70
Majestic Sculptor
Threads: 9
Posted: 8/28/2019 at 9:16 PM Post #32
ID: 118847
preferred writing genre: Fantasy and Fiction.
writer? editor?: Both please! :)
other facts you want known about you or your writing: I have written and posted Fan-fiction (not on this site), but I haven't updated in about a year. I have original stories I would like to write, but I haven't yet. I try to keep my writing clean, but characters end up fighting anyway. So most of my writing I consider PG-13, with little swearing and no other stuff, just fighting. I would like to maybe start writing a little horror, but I am not sure yet. My, sibling, thinks, that, I, use, to, many, commas. :P

Also I would like to join the contest! :)
Edited By Crystalfreeze on 8/29/2019 at 12:19 AM.
Moonia
Level 58
Fancy Pants
Threads: 142
Posted: 8/28/2019 at 9:51 PM Post #33
(time for a super weird story with my only characters that could appear irl)

The Silver Fox

Silver, a silver fox ran through the forest, dogs were heard in the distance, Silver hopped into a hole... the dogs caught up to her, and started to dig, Silver dug too, she dug deep into the earth.. she started digging an emergency escape, she shot her tunnel upward, then, she poked her nose out of the ground, no dogs.. she turned around, as she got closer to her den, a faint dog scent wofted into her nose, she peeked through the hole, still no dogs, they were long gone... she stayed in her den however, for she was smart, and knew they were hidden somewhere
Edited By Dragonjammer31 on 8/29/2019 at 12:17 PM.
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Threads: 104
Posted: 8/28/2019 at 10:15 PM Post #34
Ah, realistic fiction, the bane of my existence. The only realistic fiction I can write is in the form of short stories that happened in my life (with a little tweaks here and there to make it more fun), fortunately. Here goes.

(I didn't really try because I had stuff to do xD sorry)

~~~

Music class. Fifth period. Advanced Orchestra, to be exact. To say it was a little uneventful would be like saying that we only need a few more violas - in other words, the understatement of the century. I don't know why I even bothered to bring my violin to school today, but what I do know is that I'm bored out of my mind.

Our teacher, is supposed to be lecturing us about the importance of rosining your bow, but right now it seems more likely that she's discussing the applications of calculus with the bass players. For all anyone cares, she could be talking about how she's on the run after she robbed a bank, and no one would take any interest.

Looking around, I see that most of the second violins appear to be falling asleep. I wish I was that lucky, to be able to momentarily escape this hell. Akko's bow has somehow gotten stuck up Jayden's nose, but he either doesn't notice or doesn't care. Jovia is staring blankly at a book and flipping to random pages without actually reading anything - I know this because she's holding it upside-down. I realize I'm falling out of my chair at the rate of about two millimeters per minute. In other words, life is depressingly monotonous.

Meanwhile, the Teacher Torturer has found a practice record without a name on it, how very intriguing. Despite the very obvious interesting-ness of this latest development, I don't even listen as she rattles names off the list of people who haven't turned in their practice record for the week. Justin, Sai, Nathaniel. The words are blurring into a monotone.

Suddenly, the bell rings. I can almost taste the freedom beckoning to me - when the Music Maniac says that that was the sixth graders' bell and that our class doesn't end until 12:04. Ten minutes. It might as well have been an eternity.

I've decided that she's just stalling at this point and is trying to keep us inside until we spontaneously combust from boredom. Quick, we have to get everyone out before we all die! Just then, a bomb goes off. I knew she was stalling for something! I stand up abruptly, ready to rescue everyone, only to realize that it was just the bell. Wait, the bell? We've been dismissed! I practically skip outside in relief, when I realize that my next class is mathematics. And that we are most likely going to be lectured about quadratic functions. I'm doomed. My life is officially over.

The End
Edited By Canawlia on 8/29/2019 at 11:30 AM.
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Posted: 8/28/2019 at 10:21 PM Post #35
If anyone would like to read my worst story ever
Crystalfreeze
Level 70
Majestic Sculptor
Threads: 9
Posted: 8/28/2019 at 11:25 PM Post #36
I don't think that it's half bad, I could totally see it as the beginning of a high adventure story. So don't throw it away just because you don't particularly like to write realistic fiction. For in almost all fantasy, writers need to write sections in realistic fiction. So this is just good practice.

Good luck in the contest and I can't wait to see more of your writing! :)
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Threads: 316
Posted: 8/29/2019 at 12:13 AM Post #37
ID: 120555
preferred writing genre: fantasy fiction
age[optional]: NEEVVVVEeRRRRR
writer? editor?: Writer :D
other facts you want known about you or your writing: I have an instagram acount where i put (dump) my fantasy world storise for review. It's not well known yet. (Cana's my only follower after like a week) and if u want to see my writign just peek there ;P it's @underwater_writer and no that is not my real name and yes you can view it without an acount cuz it's public.
Ok done rambling now.
Sp00ns
Level 75
Fancy Pants
Threads: 75
Posted: 8/29/2019 at 7:05 AM Post #38
Welcome to WoS Orca2whale & Crystalfreeze!

Be sure to join in the latest activity. If you have any questions; ask me and I'll do my best to help!
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Threads: 316
Posted: 8/29/2019 at 10:45 AM Post #39
So I just chuck the story here for the contest?
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Posted: 8/29/2019 at 11:21 AM Post #40
Thank you ^^
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5... 26, 27, 28
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.