Players 2,356 329
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,254,335 1,023
Generated 656,427 16
Captured 1,190,988 63
Bred 6,406,825 944
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Find Roleplayers > MHA rp???
Page 1 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Threads: 316
Posted: 8/24/2019 at 10:35 AM Post #1
Always open!

RP: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=80078&page=1#2

Anyone up for a MHA rp?
So like we'd choose one or more of the characters and hen idk toss them onto a desert islmd or something. Idk yet.

But anyone interedted?
PLEASE SOMEONE USE SOME MAINSTREAM CHARACTERS (Tokoyami is already in use)

Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=79993&page=2#16
Author: Orcastration
Time Posted: 8/24/2019 at 4:02 PM
Signup if interested: (as many as u want just dont get carried away, if using a mainstream character just put hthe rname, any character goes :) )

Sorry if i pinged u but u are not interested

Name:
Personality:
Quirk:
Hero costume:
Other:

Chsracters:
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=79993&page=2#17
Author: Orcastration
Time Posted: 8/24/2019 at 4:08 PM
Tokoyami Famikage/dark shadow
Male
Quirk: dark shadow

Iida Tenya
Male
Qurik: Engine

Todoroki Shoto
Male
Quirk: Half hot half cold

Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=79993&page=2#18
Author: Larkian
Time Posted: 8/24/2019 at 4:10 PM
Going to use one of my unused Valencia peeps

Name: Toshiko Hamada
Pic:
Personality: Shy but not antisocial, she is introverted but a fast thinker. She loves birds and music
Dislikes: Other stuff
Quirk: Musical manipulation - she can hypnotize people and animals with her music, as well as send out a sort of sonic pulse or a painfuly high pitched noise that temporarily incapacitates people who hear it
Hero costume: A very loose flowy gauzy silver top with long wide sleeves and a similar knee length white skirt that doesn't obstruct movement, black fingerless gloves and black flat-footed and metal tipped boots - and her violin, of course.
Other:

Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=79993&page=2#19
Author: Rubycookie
Time Posted: 8/24/2019 at 4:13 PM
Name: Zeraia Miyazaki
Pic: (can't upload) Long, Dark blue hair and green eyes. Dark skinned, like a peanut butter color, and around 5'6
Personality:
Really bubbly and estatic, the most optimistic person you'll ever meet. Hardly ever gets mad, and finds everything fun.
Her hair
Food
Dislikes:
Rudeness
Unhappy people
Quirk: Her hair can extend itself, harden, and act like secondary hands+ ropes. Only downside is if she extends it too much and it hardens, it will have a bigger chance of breaking
Hero costume: purple and blue jumpsuit that covers her entire body. Blue helmet with 2 holes in it for her hair to stick out in ponytails
Other:
Attends Shiketsu
She wants her hero name to be Z.

Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=79993&page=3#26
Author: Dragongem23
Time Posted: 8/24/2019 at 6:52 PM
I'm tossing both of mine in...just beweare BACKSTORY WILL BE SPOILED AT SOME POINT
Wait....can we put in villain OCs?

Name
Hoseki Kaori
Pic
(just a description since she doesn't have a image yet)
Kaori is a 16 year old with short dark indigo/maroon hair with blond roots showing thru on it,(picture a slightly long pixy cut)instead of wearing the skirt of the uniform she insist's on wearing pants instead.She has sea indigo blue eyes and a small scar on the bottom of her chin.
Personality
She's very much the kind who will get to know one person very very well before spreading out to others.She's a lot more timid than you'd think a hero would be.But she is anyways.She does like to poke and prod people tho...in a good way.
Quite
Veggies!
Dislikes
Gemstones of any sort
Loud sudden noises
GOSSSSIP
Quirk
Hearing Manipulation
She has very good hearing and can manipulate sound waves to her will,so she can pretty much use echolocation and if the circumstances are right change what people hear or make it sound like they arn't saying anything
Hero costume
Picture a loosely fitting dark purple suit with a lighter purple tech belt,designs and a cape which on the outside is the dark purple and inside is the light purple.The wings/cape can harden so she can glide with it.
She has the bottom part of a mask and a top part that goes over the top of her hair like a hood.She also has large bat-like ear/soundwave dishes that are built to help bring/broadcast sound waves.She has a visor that she can wear that can go opaqe and translucent....and can bring up images built from her echolocation soundwaves
Other:
Suprises are IN STTTOORE

Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=79993&page=4#32
Author: Dragongem23
Time Posted: 8/24/2019 at 8:00 PM
Name
Shiryoku
known to most as Snake Eyes
Pic
(just a description since he also doesn't have a image yet)
16 years old with dark indigo eyes that have slitted pupils and a slight reddy tint in them.He's got scarring all over the right (from his persepective) side of his face all the way down his arms and his back.He has spiky blond hair that is tipped with red.On his left (from his perspective) arm he has a snake tattoo that curls around his collarbone and all the way down his arm to a hissing snake on his hand.
Personality
He's very snarky and LOVES to mess with people,like past the point of their sanity.He has a bit of a silver tongue in the fact that he's very very good at lying.He has a slight hate for heros...but he's smart enough to not be stupid and rush into things.
Sunglassing of varying types
Dislikes
~Heros who thing they're the best...even tho they don't help with anything~
Quirk
Snake Eyes
If he makes eye contact with someone he can make them blind for a period of time,and if he makes physical contact he can change what they see...kinda like a illusion.It's cause he messes with parts of the brain and all(On the science side)If he does do tooo many people at a time or is stuggling to keep up with a illusion the whites of his eyes will become black and begin to leak something...it'll become clear afterwards.
Villain costume
He wears a half face mask that looks like a hissing snake,toung and all.He wears a sleeveless hoodie that let's his snake tatto show.He wears ripped black jeans and a red tanktop underneath the hoodie.He wears standard black combat boots that'd you see in the military.
Other:
Suprises are IN STTTOORE

Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=79993&page=6#53
Author: Cian
Time Posted: 8/26/2019 at 10:45 PM
Name: Nao Ovelis
Pic:
Brown hairs at shoulder lengh, she have four eyes instead of two (the first set is blue and the second green) but she is wearing a mask to hide them. Another perticular feature are those holes she naturaly have in her hands, arms, legs and feats as well as the one in the middle of her chest. Those are only the size of a penny each and compleatly armless, their fonction is simply to act as spare space when she use her quirk.
Personality: A laid back girl with a dark sense of humour, she usualy don't look like she take things too seriously. She is actualy very good at hiding what she feel about things for others sake, she want to be the one
- Speaking with new peoples
- Sweets
Dislikes:
- removing her mask
- people being scared of her for no raison
- too mutch questions/ people fussing over her look

Quirk: Morphing
It's a type of transformation based quirk that allow the user to temporarely change part of it's body to somthing more suited to it's nead on the moment.

Outside of her less then friendly look when she use it to it's full potential, the changes nead a starting points, by exemple getting wings to grow out would require her to turn her whole arms into said wings or making elytras out of the bones of her back if she nead her hands for somthing else. And of course, she can't stay transformed for too long, the bigger or more complex changes will wear off faster as her muscles will temporarely shut down when their unnatural positioning will become too mutch.

Hero costume:
Due to her quirk and the fact that she flat out refuse to wear anything too skimpy, there was realy not alot she could have went with infortunately. Pre-transformation she is wearing only a black short and a skin tight tank-top with mystic looking patern as well as a mask hiding most of her face but leaving the lower jaw free just in case. This semi-normal look is quickly replaced when she start changing form to fit better the nead of the situation.

School : Seiai

Others:

form known so far (mostly so i remember witch is witch lol):

Ab.2-Cut (form partial)
Ab. 6- Soaring (form compleat)
Ab. 12-agility (form compleat)
Ab.13-Avertion
Edited By Orca2Whale on 8/27/2019 at 12:15 AM.
Rubycookie
Level 70
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 101
Posted: 8/24/2019 at 10:42 AM Post #2
I am! But can we make our own characters?
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 8/24/2019 at 11:00 AM Post #3
I mean ure

Its prob wont be based at AU anyway
Rubycookie
Level 70
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 101
Posted: 8/24/2019 at 11:02 AM Post #4
Ok

*UA
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Threads: 104
Posted: 8/24/2019 at 11:43 AM Post #5
MHA?
Dragongem23
Level 63
The Tender
Threads: 254
Posted: 8/24/2019 at 12:19 PM Post #6
YES! *i'd have to be carful tho with my two ocs.can't spoil the RPG you'r in*

I'd do it...sooooo
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 8/24/2019 at 1:48 PM Post #7
My Hero Academia
Its an anime/manga
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Threads: 104
Posted: 8/24/2019 at 1:48 PM Post #8
Ohh that
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 8/24/2019 at 1:48 PM Post #9
:) u can always just use a character cuz i am callijg tokoyami :)
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 8/24/2019 at 2:26 PM Post #10
Yes thats what i meant lol

I canttype
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.