Page 4 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Threads: 104
Posted: 7/10/2019 at 2:49 PM Post #31
UGH NO COMPUTERS FOR YOU :)
Edited By Canawlia on 7/10/2019 at 2:51 PM.
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Posted: 7/10/2019 at 2:50 PM Post #32

Name
Dashiell (Dash)

Gender/Orientation
Male, Straight

Personality
Shy and doesn't come across as particularly brave, but can be extremely courageous and determined if something important or someone he cares about is at stake. He is a lot more tough than he acts, he won't complain if there's something more important at hand. He's the sort of person who tends to get in trouble accidentally or for things that were well-meaning, for example releasing a class pet that wasn't being treated well, etc. Hopeless at conversation unless you know him well, then he's kinda annoying in the kind of way that's frustrating when he's around and that you miss when he's gone. Extremely smart and loves puzzles, figuring out how to do something, problem solving, etc. He loves animals and animals love him.

Powers/Mutations
Kind of like telekinesis, basically he can make hand motions that are projected up to 100x in the same direction so he can slap people from across the room (not that he would do that, though) or grab things that are farther away, so long as he can see and reach them.

He can also shape-shift into any animal, you can always recognize him as an animal because his eyes are cobalt blue. (Yea his eyes are too light in the picture)

He can use both powers at once.

Dislikes
Boredom, things that are extremely unjust

Ultimate Talent
Ultimate Problem Solver

Appearance

Other (Optional)
Surprisingly, he and Soren are good friends.

~~~

Name
Leah Arcadia

Gender/Orientation
Female, Straight

Personality
Very outgoing and acts sassy, she's quite popular but isn't stuck-up. She is very cheerful and rarely loses her cool. She might seem unreachable or distant at first, but she sincerely tries to be kind and include everyone, even if they're not popular or disliked. She is never one to judge a book by its cover.

Powers/Mutations
She can persuade anyone to do something, sometimes by accident, for example, if she tells you to punch yourself in the face, you believe that you absolutely have to punch yourself. However, it is possible to 'override' her persuasion, if someone stops you or you manage to realize that she's using her power on you.

She can also store things in the void, or transport an item through the void from one place to another. People put in the void will not die, on the contrary, it can be used to save a fatally injured person until she finds a way to cure them, as time does not pass in the void, so anyone would be frozen in the exact moment they entered it. However, if she's holding or transporting something in the void, it feels as if she's actually dragging it around, although it is a bit easier (because the weight is evenly distributed and she doesn't have to physically carry it), so she can't transport or hold numerous or heavy things; it would feel as if she had weights dragging her down.

Debating (she's on the debate team), talking, partying, having fun in general

Dislikes
Chaos, having to rush, overly independent people

Ultimate Talent
Ultimate Debater

Appearance

Other (Optional)

~~~

Name
Soren Arcadia

Gender/Orientation
Male, Straight

Personality
He is very talkative and likable, but he tends to get in trouble for things he didn't do or that were meant well, and he usually takes the blame for anything that goes wrong. He likes to play tricks on people or joke around, but he knows when to be serious. He's the kind of person that's annoying in an endearing way, and can cheer anyone up, it's difficult to actually hate him, even for the teachers, because while he's not the most dedicated student, he still pays attention enough to get good grades.

Powers/Mutations
Phasing, he can walk through solid objects, such as walls, or bring anyone or an object he's touching through as well. If the object is big enough, he would be able to hide in it as well. He can also make certain intangible things tangible, so he can, uh, suffocate you with darkness or something. Which is probably not fun.

He can also create an energy barrier that works both as a shield and a weapon, if anyone touches it except
him or someone he allows, they'll experience something like electrocution. It doesn't have to be large, he can make them between his fingers, which he usually does if he's nervous.

Dislikes
Awkward silences, overly serious people

Ultimate Talent
Ultimate, uh, Mischief Maker?

Appearance

He has hazel eyes.

Other (Optional)
He's actually good friends with Dash.
Edited By Canawlia on 7/15/2019 at 12:47 PM.
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Threads: 316
Posted: 7/10/2019 at 2:51 PM Post #33
Whci one, Nicky ro Lio? LIo's my new programmer (I split Nic up as he was too complex so now Nic is STEM, Lio is programmer, and Alex is youtuber)
Lalalanmao
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 57
Posted: 7/10/2019 at 3:06 PM Post #34
Nic is the all powerful science technology engineering and math god
Lalalanmao
Level 75
Trickster
Posted: 7/10/2019 at 3:07 PM Post #35
I just realized if I add in Almon or Astra it would either be the ultimate vex robotics/or any other cs club team

(Also should I add in astra or almon, or use my music/science/engineering nerd you haven't seen before)
Edited By Lalalanmao on 7/10/2019 at 3:09 PM.
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 7/10/2019 at 3:12 PM Post #36
(Nic is my STEM dude, Lio is my coder boy, Cana's using Phoenix, her coder girl, want to round out the nerdy kidz club?)
Lalalanmao
Level 75
Trickster
Posted: 7/10/2019 at 3:23 PM Post #37
Let's see
Almon's my builder...
Astra's my all around tech master
And Laura is my kinda all out nerdy dork...gahh this is hard
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Posted: 7/10/2019 at 3:33 PM Post #38
Phoenix - coder
Akio - hardware
Kian - math
Dash - problem solving
Akira - medicine
hmmm I'm forgetting someone
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 7/10/2019 at 3:38 PM Post #39
Nicote: STEM
Lio: coding
Alex: YouTUbing
Callen and Newt: nerdiness
Nani: Sweet and spiteful
Mike, owen, ccole, cory, connor: troublemaking
Znota, mina: craziness
Everyone else: Filler

Let's not even go through my toolong list
Lalalanmao
Level 75
Trickster
Posted: 7/10/2019 at 3:45 PM Post #40
Oh drat, let me go off the ones in the top of my head

Almon: Builder
Astra: Tech Nerd
Laura: Complete Nerd in everything
Luna: Prep
Should I do the ones you don't know...because I'm too lazy to go to google docs and copy that instead of getting it off a different sign up in syslestia...
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.