Forum Index > Find Roleplayers > Danganronpa/Lab RP
Page 1 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Aurusei
Level 64
The Artistic
Threads: 101
Posted: 6/20/2019 at 2:24 PM Post #1
You are a mutant HS student who not only has powers, but an ultimate talent.
You have to hide the things that make you special.
One day, you were forced to use these powers. Soon after,
You blacked out.
Now you're awake. You're in a strange laboratory. You don't see anyone you know. You're trapped.
You soon learn the horrifying truth. You can escape. But there's one condition:
You have to kill someone.

Welcome to the killing game!

This is an RP about Danganronpa, a game series where high school students with special talents, called "ultimates", are trapped, and the only way they can escape is to kill someone, and even then, there's a trial that comes after. The innocent students must find out who killed their peer. If they succeed, the killer is executed, as the rest continue to live, but aren't set free. If the killer doesn't get revealed, then everyone else will be executed, and they get to leave. This will continue until the killer succeeds and escapes, until there are two students left alive, or until someone finds another way to break them and everyone else out.

As I mentioned at the start of this post, there is a twist. Everyone is allowed 2 powers/mutations, or 1 very strong power/mutation. However, you need to be able to kill someone (directly or indirectly) in order for these powers to be accepted.

If you want to be a killer or victim, you need to ask me after the RP started, and you can only kill after a few days. (If you kill instantly, there'd definitely be very little shock or attachment, or really any emotions. It'll just be "Oh. They died.") However, there is one special role, and if you want it, you need to private message me. That's the role of Mastermind. This person is someone who keeps their identity as the mastermind hidden. Why? Because they are the one orchestrating the killing game. They are usually very clever, and are good at seeming innocent, and for the most part, get revealed only after something unusual or unexpected happens. If you have this role. Do not, and I repeat DO NOT tell anyone you have it. I'll ban you from the RP, any future RPs I have, and your role will be given to someone else. If a mastermind tells you they are the mastermind OORP or early on in the RP, tell me immediately through private messaging. If you are told by a killer/victim/mastermind their role before it is revealed in rp, please tell me so I can take action, and do not use this info in RP, and act as if you'd never been told.

Roles taken 15/16

There is no mastermind yet.

The Rules

-1- Everything above applies, of course.

-2- No mary sues/Gary stus (Overpowered characters.)

-3- Take role creation seriously and don't make joke roles.

-4- Your character, if physically mutated, needs to have it be either subtle or hide-able, since they attended a high school.

-5- You can be a bully in the RP, but you can't be one out of the RP.

-6- Mostly just to make sure you read the rules, you need to fill out your ultimate talent as "Ultimate ________" (The blank can be anything from an ultimate baker, an ultimate fireman, to an ultimate lucky student. If you don't know if something works, private message me.)

-7- Try to keep it diverse with talents. No clone talents, or talents that are too similar unless it works out somehow.

-8- Your powers need to have some way that they can kill someone, preferably at least 2. If your powers don't have an obvious killing method, private message me how you could kill someone (You're encouraged to kill with your powers, so you need to be able to.)

-9- You are allowed to be a canon character, as long as you can actually be convincing. You shouldn't pick a nice character, and then act like a complete jerk. Stay in character if you choose to be a canon one. (Also please don't spoil things. If you want to know if you can do something kind of spoiler-y, PM me and say what you want to do. I'll tell you if I'll allow it.)

Signup form

Name:
Gender/Orientation:
Personality:
Powers/Mutations:
Ultimate Talent:
Appearance:
Other (Optional):

Alright, Go and make your roles! Since the RP isn't growing fast, I've decided I'm officially allowing two roles per person to speed things up.
Edited By Aurusei on 7/28/2019 at 4:14 PM.
Aurusei
Level 64
The Artistic
Posted: 6/20/2019 at 4:27 PM Post #2
Name
Youko Haruka
Gender/Orientation
Female/Bi
Personality
Friendly, shy, gullible, basically just a doormat. However, she gets very defensive and angry, sometimes even physically aggressive when those she loves are threatened. But, that's only if they're in serious danger.
Powers/Mutations
Can communicate with animals
Able to swim through and breathe in water as well as aquatic animals do.
Dislikes
Animal cruelty, dryness, winter
Ultimate Talent
Ultimate Marine Biologist
Appearance

Other
Her ability to communicate with animals is very strange. She can't understand every animal automatically, but she hears them as different languages that she can decode. Animals close together have similar languages to her, so she knows how to understand and speak to almost all sea creatures, but only a few land animals, since she didn't decide to focus on them.

Name
Kokoro Saito
Gender/Orientation
Female/Straight
Personality
Mischievous, sometimes she acts sinister, but only as a joke. She likes to scare people and set up pranks, but if her pranks go to far and she hurts someone, she has a mental breakdown, crying and apologizing.
Powers/Mutations
She can survive poisons and venoms, with no damage, only a minor stomachache.
She can temporarily become a shadow.
Dislikes
Small Children, Exaughstion, Bright lights
Ultimate Talent
Ultimate Horror Writer
Appearance

Other
When she turns into a shadow, she can't be hurt easily. However, if the surface she is on when she becomes her normal self again is damaged, she will get a scar or bruise or injury of some sort when she reforms. (Ex: A cracked tile would leave a long scar, an indented floor would likely leave a bruise, and a completely broken floor would leave a bigger, bleeding wound.)
Edited By Aurusei on 7/3/2019 at 10:18 PM.
Aurusei
Level 64
The Artistic
Posted: 6/20/2019 at 4:30 PM Post #3
Alright, It's set up, if any of you want to join! :)

Thanks for supporting the idea! I think it's gonna be great!
Lalalanmao
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 57
Posted: 6/20/2019 at 6:16 PM Post #4
I ping myself so I can do it at home.
Lalalanmao
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 57
Posted: 6/20/2019 at 7:15 PM Post #5
Name:
Luna QIng

Gender/Orientation:
Female/Straight

Personality:
She loves the spotlight and commanding others. She often flirts by laughing loudly at jokes and being funny. Often times she also does this by insulting people as jokes boosting her own self confidence. She is a flirt and self-centered and always wants things to go her way. She never learnt how to deal with people who thought differently so she comes off cold to those she doesnt like. She keeps a record of everyone in her head. And even though she doesnt show it, she has a fiery temper and a long grudge. She is really smart, but she often uses it to boost her popularity. If she isnt in the spotlight, she uses her wits to create a way to take the other person down. She is highly competitive and wont try to hide it.

She enjoys ice skating. In fact, she is always amazing at it. She loves to show off with her turns and compete with others.

When she first meets people, she always tries to act like their friend. If she ends up disliking the person, she still pretends to be happy and then turns on them in a hidden way. She trusts hardly anyone and wont tell them anything much about herself.

Luna has more than what meets the eye. Although she is a flirt, she never lets anyone too deep into her heart to hurt her. She is stubborn in her ways but always determined to finish what she wants. She is also extremely reckless and not afraid to do hard things.

Powers/Mutations:
She can control ice and manipulate it to her will. She is also immune to extreme temperatures so she can survive her own ice powers.

Dislikes:
Tight spaces, Bright lights, Fire

Ultimate Talent:
Ultimate Iceskater

Appearance:

Other:
Nothing I can think of right now

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Name:
Orion Qing

Gender/Orientation:
Male/Straight

Personality:
Silly and doesn't come across as particularly smart or competitive, but he is extremely competitive and determined to be at the top. Even though he acts like a goofball in public, whenever he is alone he is hardworking and persistent. He's like the self-entitled class clown. Sometimes he can be seriously stupid and naive. He enjoys acting like a complete idiot and asking thinking questions like "if you replace an old thing until everything was replaced, is it still the old thing?". He is a terrible clutz and is on the ground around 99% of the time you see him. He gets injured constantly but is very resilient. He enjoys popping into other conversations and making jokes out of them. He is terrible at sincere conversations. He is amazing at anything that is related to creativity such as any type of art. But his favorite is music. He's kinda like the annoying concertmaster that looks like they don't practice or try and are usually the naughtiest in the class. He's also extremely active and constantly moving. Probably because of this and a high metabolism, even though he constantly eats, he's a twig.

Powers/Mutations:
He can mimic voices and understand/speak any language. (So like he can copy someone and lure them to their doom)

His music can manipulate non-living objects (and plants because technically they are living) to do his bidding.

Dislikes:
Out of tune notes, Getting bad grades or anything adjacent to that, Losing

Ultimate Talent:
Ultimate Musician

Appearance:

Other:
Nothing I can think of right now

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Name:
Almon Venmyar

Gender/Orientation:
Male/Straight

Personality:
He is dark and mysterious with a twisted sense of humor. The incident at his old school weren't his only crime. He intended the incident to be a joke, but ever since it went wrong he's drawn into the shadows. He is a flirt, but any serious kind of interactions with others he fails at.

He is very hot-headed, but does not show it. If you do make him angry, he will hold a grudge at you until he finds a way to get revenge. He is stubborn and headstrong and will not take no for an answer. He is also rebellious so if you tell him one thing, he will try and do something else. He is also wary of those around him.

Powers/Mutations:
He can absorb electricity from either machines or a human's brain and can send out electricity if he is touching them or they are both touching the same metal.

He can decode electricity signals from machines or the brain if he is touching them or they are both touching the same metal

Dislikes:
Anything bright, affection, heat

Ultimate Talent:
Ultimate Engineer/Builder

Appearance:

Other:
He's an orphan and ravens follow him around
Edited By Lalalanmao on 7/15/2019 at 7:46 AM.
Aurusei
Level 64
The Artistic
Posted: 6/22/2019 at 11:14 PM Post #6
Bump :)
Puppywithwings
Level 36
Knight
Threads: 109
Posted: 6/23/2019 at 9:20 AM Post #7
Hi! My names Everest, Im.. uh.. (in a small voice) bi.. and, as you can see, Im a girl! People call me really sweet and funny, but I know Im always a little shy, and more comfortable around my pack. (Pulls out a flower and switches it from finger to finger) Im a neko/dragon werewolf, and Im the lucky leader of a wolf pack i can call to help me. Being what I am means I can grow wings and fly over or around things, and Im also strong enough to carry a truck! Cool, right? I love nature and people who are nice, but I hate people who are bullies and hurt my friends! No one has the right to hurt anyone for no reason!! Its not right, you know? When Im at the high school, I also wear a hoodie.

Name:Everest, but call me rose
Hates:bullies/ppl who harm their friends
Powers:flight, wolfpack Mutations:neko/dragon werewolf
Personality: sweet, funny, shy, caring, overprotective
Special power: Ultimate weight lifter Transformation:
Edited By Puppywithwings on 6/24/2019 at 1:26 PM.
Bluepearl13
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 131
Posted: 6/23/2019 at 10:11 AM Post #8
Name: Jimi
Gender/Orientation: Female/heterosexual
Personality: she is super talkative. She can go on and on for hours without stop. Though, if someone needs her to just listen, she can. She hates to be alone, cant stand it, she needs human contact. She can be really clingy, annoying almost. Though, she is good at hiding her negative emotions, guilt, anger, etc.
Powers/Mutations: She is immune to poisons and venoms as well as she is herself, very venomous.
Likes: writing, sweet foods, snakes, reptiles in general, and talking
Dislikes: silence, the dark, being alone and pain
Ultimate Talent: ultimate herpetologist
Appearance: I will draw this soon
Other:
Aurusei
Level 64
The Artistic
Posted: 6/23/2019 at 3:14 PM Post #9
While it's good, I would prefer if it was organized in the signup form in the first post. Sorry for the inconvenience, It just makes it easier for me :)
Aurusei
Level 64
The Artistic
Posted: 6/23/2019 at 3:14 PM Post #10
Accepted :)
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.