Players 2,356 356
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,256,924 1,133
Generated 656,451 15
Captured 1,191,067 33
Bred 6,409,311 1,085
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Player Introductions > New to the game - Hello!
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Fitzchivalry
Level 64
High Priest
Threads: 5
Posted: 6/20/2019 at 9:55 AM Post #1
Good morning (or whatever time it is where you guys are from :D )

After seeing ads, I decided to join this site. My name is Jennie or Fitz or FitzChivalry. I am addicted to pet sites and so far this one is awesome! Any advice would be great because I'm kind of winging it after the tutorial but I'm excited to be here!

This is my starter pet:

And this is the one I was made to capture. :D

Edited By Fitzchivalry on 6/20/2019 at 9:57 AM.
Unstaeble
Level 75
Stoneheart Savior
Threads: 138
Posted: 6/20/2019 at 10:16 AM Post #2
Hello and welcome to Sylestia, Fitz! :D If you have any questions there are a lot of welcoming and friendly players who can help you or just hang out with!

For game advice, there are tons of threads full of information on stats, elements, gear, battle strategies+parties, and zones (not very pro myself but heres a couple of useful threads)

Battle Party/Proficiency
Getting Gold
Missions
Elements/Gear (Lost grove Spoilers farther down, just a notice)
Full Walkthrough Guide (Does contain Spoilers so if you don't want to spoil later on areas/storyline, try to stick to scrolling where you currently are in the game)

Festivals (we will be having a patriotic festival coming up shortly and a summer one later on, so this might be useful)

Along with the adventure and battle aspects of this game, Sylestia also offers extensive breeding options if you are a person who enjoys experimenting with different pets and their traits!
Youngthuggirlz
Level 61
Posted: 6/20/2019 at 12:34 PM Post #3
Hello! Here are a few tips to get you started;

Try to get together some mission pets, on the home screen there's an advanced search button, there you can search for high level pets that are usually sold for pretty cheap, I'd recommend getting some of those and using them as mission only pets (Cause if you use them for the game itself, it's gonna be no fun :P), do as many missions as you can, they're a valuable way to get gold together, especially early in the game.

The trade broker WILL become your best friend, believe it or not. (Especially if you wanna use it to buy high levelled items for your high levelled mission pets to cater their stats just that lil bit more)

The plaza healer is a scam :P It's better (and at least 50% cheaper) to just buy revival draughts and potions and use them on your pets, the plaza healer becomes even more of a scam once you have mission pets who bring you good potions.

The community here is very friendly, no matter how stupid the question. How should I know? I ask extremely stupid questions xD
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Threads: 316
Posted: 6/20/2019 at 3:29 PM Post #4
Welcome! If u need avi items or pets let me know. If u have questions, just ask, peeps are nice here.

SOme tips:

1. Do not, i repeat, do not use town healers unless you want to be broke.

2. Do buy cheap high-level pets off the trade broker and set them on missions-there's a guide somewhere in the player guides forum.

3. Do use the player guides forum.
4. Don't buy and captrure eveyr pet you see-some aren't worth a lot. But definitely do not kill anything that have star colors that aren't white, green, or blue (unless they're a boss). Instead, let someone know-purple and gold stars (im pretty sure) mean the pet is legendary or mythical and needs a special high-level trap.
Somneli
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 111
Posted: 6/20/2019 at 5:25 PM Post #5
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=78032&page=1#4
Author: Orcastration
Time Posted: 6/20/2019 at 3:29 PM
Welcome! If u need avi items or pets let me know. If u have questions, just ask, peeps are nice here.

SOme tips:

1. Do not, i repeat, do not use town healers unless you want to be broke.

2. Do buy cheap high-level pets off the trade broker and set them on missions-there's a guide somewhere in the player guides forum.

3. Do use the player guides forum.
4. Don't buy and captrure eveyr pet you see-some aren't worth a lot. But definitely do not kill anything that have star colors that aren't white, green, or blue (unless they're a boss). Instead, let someone know-purple and gold stars (im pretty sure) mean the pet is legendary or mythical and needs a special high-level trap.

Just going to slip in here with a minor correction. Orange(/yellow/gold) stars mean legendary; red stars mean mythical. Those are the ones that require a master trap. Purple is epic, which is also fairly rare but doesn't require a master.

The general message of that point is correct, though. Higher rarity means more traits and overall higher value.
Youngthuggirlz
Level 61
Posted: 6/20/2019 at 6:32 PM Post #6
Minor question, any particular region they start being seen in?
Somneli
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 111
Posted: 6/20/2019 at 6:37 PM Post #7
Common, uncommon, and rare can be found pretty much everywhere. Don't quote me on this, but I thiiiiiink legendary/mythical can only be found in Astryl's Vale and fest zones...? You also can't buy purple traps until Astryl's Vale, so it's possible epics don't appear before then. I'm not 100% sure, though.
Fitzchivalry
Level 64
High Priest
Posted: 6/21/2019 at 1:04 PM Post #8
Thank you!
Once I figure out what avi items are and what the difference between pets are. xD
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Threads: 316
Posted: 6/21/2019 at 1:34 PM Post #9
Avi items are what u use to style up your avater. The best ones are usually fest items or tlg items, the ones in the exploration merchants are either really weird, look ok, (rarely) amazing, or expensive. But thats just me. I personally love the baskets in the orhards though.

Pets, so themeds come from fests and tlg, gold stars are either captured or made in a fest activity, blue stars are bred from two themeds of the same kind and worh less. Some rare themeds can go for hundreds of thousnads.

Projects are basically player projects. They take a long time and have multiple visible traits. A lot are 6vis.

This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.