Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplay Games > Long Live the Queen
Page 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Murph
Level 67
Threads: 287
Posted: 6/13/2019 at 8:27 AM Post #81
*Hiemal. What are you doing?* a feminine voice is heard from nearby. You both turn to see a beautiful girl approach you. She had a similar appearance to Hiemal, except her icy white hair was much longer and slightly curled as opposed to Hiemals short and straight hair.

*Hello Khione, good to see you again, Im introducing myself to Orkhanna Alan-Powell, the eldest princess of Altonaux* He explains to her. She gives you a small smile

*Well, its lovely to meet you, Miss Alan-Powell, I am Khione Boreal, eldest princess of Brumous. When I take over my country, Im hoping to end the hostilities between our countries. Hiemal happens to be my twin brother* She introduces herself with a polite bow.
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Threads: 316
Posted: 6/13/2019 at 9:23 AM Post #82
"Nice to meet you, Miss Boreal Yes, that would be nice to end hostilities. There are much more important things to deal with then war and old conflicts, such as trade and economy. War just splits couttnries apart, which makes both countries involved weaker and puts resources that we can use elsewhere into places where they usualy won't be needed." Orkha bowed back and agreed. Of course rambling. Now thi was a subject she actually knew about.
Edited By Orca2Whale on 6/13/2019 at 10:58 AM.
Rottiegirl
Level 74
The Tender
Threads: 34
Posted: 6/13/2019 at 10:53 AM Post #83
" it's been good, although i had to start training recently"
Scoutwolf
Level 57
Scout
Threads: 36
Posted: 6/13/2019 at 5:02 PM Post #84
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=77611&page=8#79
Author: Murph
Time Posted: 6/13/2019 at 8:14 AM
(Dont forget to quote my posts)

*No, this isnt about the riding class* She tells you. She glances over to a second chair, where Catilda is sitting, and your father motions for you to take a seat beside her.

*As you know, eventually, one of you will become queen, and its time for you to begin your training to one day take over the kingdom. Harriette, youre currently first in line for the throne, as you are the eldest daughter, even if it is just be a day* The queen tells he two of you.

*Weve hired some tutors for lessons, I want both of you to pick two classes for the week* Your father said, presenting each of you with a paper with a list of classes on it and a quill to circle which ones you want to take this week. *You get to choose two new classes every week* he explains

"Oh, that's good. That's cool." Harriete hesitantly sits next to her sister. The one day thing was definitely awkward to anyone that didn't know that she had a step mom and sister. At the next thing, Harriette immediately answered with Weaponry, and then chose Ballroom on behalf of her mom so she wouldn't freak out. "Thanks. Both of you. Really." Harriette didn't know if it was a good thing to do, but she hugged both her parents since she loved them both.
Edited By Scoutwolf on 6/15/2019 at 10:20 AM.
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 6/15/2019 at 10:18 AM Post #85
(Dont forget to quote posts!)

*Good to hear, I look forward to working with you in the future* Princess Khione said, bowing to you then her brother before leaving.

Before you could continue talking to Hiemal, Owen came over to you.

*The queen wishes to speak with you* He tells you briefly before promptly leaving as soon as he showed up, then going over to who you assumed was another princess with another boy about his age.
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Threads: 316
Posted: 6/15/2019 at 10:34 AM Post #86
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=77611&page=9#85
Time Posted: 6/15/2019 at 10:18 AM
(Dont forget to quote posts!)

*Good to hear, I look forward to working with you in the future* Princess Khione said, bowing to you then her brother before leaving.

Before you could continue talking to Hiemal, Owen came over to you.

*The queen wishes to speak with you* He tells you briefly before promptly leaving as soon as he showed up, then going over to who you assumed was another princess with another boy about his age.

'time to fae the music" Orkhanna sighs. She bows to Heirmal. "It was a pleasure talking with you."

SHe heads to the queen. Glancing over at Owen and his companions, She felt slihgtly sorry for the people Owen was talking with, His main personality trait was somewhere between the lines of annoying and just plian weird, and unless they liked talkgn to soemoen who only acted normal-ish and serious when he had to, they were in for a....treat of sorts. ALhtough she ah to admit to herself, he was probably a lot better then having a mini-me version of her stepmother. Because honestly his antics were way lower on teh scare factor then her stepmother's-maybe that's where he got them from. SHe wondered briefly if her stepmother was influencing Owen....
Edited By Orca2Whale on 6/15/2019 at 10:57 AM.
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 6/16/2019 at 3:00 PM Post #87
(Dont forget to quote posts)

Ive also begun training to be the duchess of the North, youll have control of the country, but I need to care for my part of that as best I can, since its easier to manage a smaller area.
Rottiegirl
Level 74
The Tender
Threads: 34
Posted: 6/16/2019 at 3:03 PM Post #88
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=77611&page=9#87
Time Posted: 6/16/2019 at 3:00 PM
(Dont forget to quote posts)

Ive also begun training to be the duchess of the North, youll have control of the country, but I need to care for my part of that as best I can, since its easier to manage a smaller area.

" agreed. it is easyer to run a farm than rule a contry. sometimes i wish i was one of the common foke. what simple lives they must live."
Lalalanmao
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 57
Posted: 6/17/2019 at 7:38 PM Post #89
Name:
Astrana Lanyer (goes by Astra)

Sexuality:
Straight

Personality:
She prefers to lurk in the shadows and observe. She doesn't try to be funny when she is, shes just brutally honest and says what she thinks not what someone wants her to say. She also values her friends and anyone else she trusts well-beings, accomplishments, and loves over her own. She is very forgetful, so if you told her something a while ago, you have to jumpstart her memory. She has a quick temper, but it dies away easily and she can never remember enough to hold a grudge. She lacks self-confidence and tends to shy away from unfamiliar situations, or at least see someone else do it first. She doesn't think she's book smart or even got with common sense, but she has a quick wit. She hates the spotlight and flattery and attention she doesn't deal with really well. Usually, her head is filled in her own imagination, so if you don't make sure you get her attention before you start talking, she will interpret it wrong.

When she first meets people, she likes to observe how they act in different environments before she will openly talk to someone. She hates being touched unless its by someone she trusts. The fastest way to earn her trust is to save her friends lives or to be one of their friends.

Astrana has more to her than meets the eye. While she normally is bashful, her friends can bring out a confident side in her. In some ways, she is like her animal friends. Playful but reserved, but can turn into a ferocious competitor. Astrana is also competitive by nature and even though her bashfulness can keep her from announcing it to the world, she perseveres and does her best to win. She enjoys tinkering as she can do that in the background and doing things with computers and technology help her to do something with her nervous energy and creativity.

Lonada

Family members:
Her parents, and a twin brother that's younger than her by a few minutes (does that work?)

Class category specialty:
Messaging

Appearance:

Other:
The Lanyer family is a mysterious family. They prided themselves in their ability to manipulate others and technology. They hardly associate with others and will never give out personal information. They trust no one, sometimes including their own family.
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 6/25/2019 at 10:20 AM Post #90
*Orkha, was that the first prince of Brumous you were talking to?* your stepmother inquires, leaning back in her chair and crossing her arms, looking over to the prince, who was walking off now. *You seemed quite friendly towards him* she observed.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.