Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplay Games > Long Live the Queen
Page 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Murph
Level 67
Threads: 287
Posted: 6/11/2019 at 10:28 PM Post #71
(Well... I wouldnt describe his as standing in the corner, more near the side of the dance floor)

*Hello there* he greets you in turn, tilting his head down slightly to look at you. He seemed to examine you and what you were wearing for a few seconds before speaking again. *Is there something youd like to say?* he asks in a tone that isnt quite hostile, but isnt friendly either. Upon closer inspection, you can see the front of his suit has the insignia of Brumous embroidered onto it.

Based on your knowledge from history class, he is likely wary of you due to the fact your country and his have been at odds throughout history, and have had several wars between them. Your countries have never had a very friendly relationship.
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Threads: 316
Posted: 6/11/2019 at 10:32 PM Post #72
(oh great of course...Facepalm me plz)

Shrugs. "I mean, my stepmother insited that I "socialize"...Not that I don't want to but kind of annoying that she pretty much made me do it. But she never told me who I couldn't talk to." She blushes-spoke too much as usual. "Apologies, i don't have the best manners apparantly. I'm Orkhanna Alan-Powell."
Edited By Orca2Whale on 6/11/2019 at 10:39 PM.
Rottiegirl
Level 74
The Tender
Threads: 34
Posted: 6/12/2019 at 1:37 AM Post #73
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=77611&page=7#68
Author: Murph
Time Posted: 6/11/2019 at 10:14 PM
(Going forth from here Im going to request that you quote my posts so its easier for me to remember whats going on)

(Do you mean Gardenia?)

You quickly spot Gardenia, still socializing with some of her other guests, and upon noticing you gives you a slight wave as a greeting before continuing the conversation she was having with the boy in front of her.

"Looks like she has a boyfriend "
I mummble to myself
Scoutwolf
Level 57
Scout
Threads: 36
Posted: 6/12/2019 at 12:19 PM Post #74
"Okay." I mumble, and get out of bed, changing into whatever I first grabbed. I was still holding Pumy tightly when I stumbled into the living room.

"I'm here, Mom. What did you want me for? Oh, please don't say that riding class like yesterday. I think the horse hated...Oh, sorry. What did you want me for?" Harriette yawned but tried to cover it up. She was sometimes sleepy unless something really woke her up. Coffee, espresso, and tea did nothing to help. Only a big surprise would when she got like this. Harriette was just weird that way.
Piperlake
Level 27
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 21
Posted: 6/12/2019 at 5:08 PM Post #75
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=77611&page=7#70
Time Posted: 6/11/2019 at 10:24 PM
(Dont worry, a lot of people made that mistake lol)

*As long as you stay safe, I dont want you getting even more hurt! And dont forget to attend your classes!* She reminds your, her constant worrying being bothersome most times.

Lacy Jewel looks you up and down as you approached her stable. As your personal horse, she was always given special treatment around the stables, but it had been a few weeks since youve seen her due to your mothers reaction to the injury you received while riding her the other day.

Ophelia threw her arm around the bay mare's neck. "Lacy! Please don't stay mad at me," she pleaded, pulling a sugar cube out of her robes. "A peace offering," she said. "I have to go inside now, but I promise I'll come as soon as I can." Lacy Jewell sniffed her hair gently.
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 6/12/2019 at 6:41 PM Post #76
(Don't forget to quote my previous posts)

"Alan-Powell... of Altonaux" He didn't seem to pay much attention to your ramblings. He glanced over to your family's table. Owen and you step mother were facing you, she almost looked angry at the fact you were talking to an enemy.

"My name is Hiemal Boreal. I am the eldest prince of Brumous" He introduces himself. "I didn't really expect you to have great manners" He says in a somewhat condescending tone
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Threads: 316
Posted: 6/12/2019 at 6:58 PM Post #77
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=77611&page=8#76
Time Posted: 6/12/2019 at 6:41 PM
(Don't forget to quote my previous posts)

"Alan-Powell... of Altonaux" He didn't seem to pay much attention to your ramblings. He glanced over to your family's table. Owen and you step mother were facing you, she almost looked angry at the fact you were talking to an enemy.

"My name is Hiemal Boreal. I am the eldest prince of Brumous" He introduces himself. "I didn't really expect you to have great manners" He says in a somewhat condescending tone

SHe shrugged. "That's actually what ost people say...THen agin I haven't exactly done enough research on the subject....You'd be surprised how few books there are on the subject compared to books on, say, culture or history." She ignores her stepmother. Because right now she's finding Hiernal Boreal of Brumos an interesting change from the usual she has to talk to (mostly princessy girls who think she likes being girly, bleh, she's more interesting in people who have different viewpoints even if they seem to talk down to her since she figures shelll have to deal with this sort of stuff later anyway, besides, it feels good to defy her stepmother and anyway she DID say to socialize....:P)
Edited By Orca2Whale on 6/12/2019 at 7:01 PM.
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 6/13/2019 at 7:48 AM Post #78
Gardenia finishes her conversation with the boy before making her way over to you.

*Clover! Im so glad you made it! Hows life been in the capital? Its been pretty quiet up here in my county, you should come visit more often* She says excitedly when she finally gets to you
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 6/13/2019 at 8:14 AM Post #79
(Dont forget to quote my posts)

*No, this isnt about the riding class* She tells you. She glances over to a second chair, where Catilda is sitting, and your father motions for you to take a seat beside her.

*As you know, eventually, one of you will become queen, and its time for you to begin your training to one day take over the kingdom. Harriette, youre currently first in line for the throne, as you are the eldest daughter, even if it is just be a day* The queen tells he two of you.

*Weve hired some tutors for lessons, I want both of you to pick two classes for the week* Your father said, presenting each of you with a paper with a list of classes on it and a quill to circle which ones you want to take this week. *You get to choose two new classes every week* he explains
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 6/13/2019 at 8:22 AM Post #80
The mare nudges your head gently with her nose and eats the cube, making a quiet sound and stamping a hoof as you walk away.

You attend your morning classes.
In your flattery classes over the week, you learn how to give basic compliments and what features of a person you should and shouldnt compliment. You also learn how to make your tone sound non sarcastic, and how flattery can help you get many things to a certain extent.

In your afternoon dancing classes over the week. It was a little difficult with your injury, but you learn basic steps and get some practice not stepping on feet, as well as proper steps and posture and how to enter and exit a dance floor.

Its now the weekend, and you are free to do what you want, except, of course, riding Lacy Jewell, as your mother specifically instructed you not to do any riding until your injury is fully healed. Your doctor says youll be out of a cast next weekend, but still not to put too much stress on it.

(Also, would you rather have conversation or animals as your specialty? You put two possible options and I just want to make sure)
Edited By DruidOfBees on 6/13/2019 at 8:23 AM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.