Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplay Games > Long Live the Queen
Page 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Murph
Level 67
Threads: 287
Posted: 6/6/2019 at 9:57 AM Post #51
You attend your morning ballroom dance class. You learn the basics of how to greet people and start dancing in a simple, basic, and straightforward manner. You also are slightly less prone to stepping on your partners feet now.

You learn the basics of silverware and how to properly set a table. You now know when each silverware should be used.

You should begin preparing yourself for the party before your family leaves, you were told to meet them in the courtyard when you are ready
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Threads: 316
Posted: 6/6/2019 at 11:23 AM Post #52
She throws together a quick round of clothes shed need for any occasion, some entertainkent options (book, book ,book ,book ,book , and sketchpad, Oh and earplugs.) before goign outside.
Edited By Orca2Whale on 6/7/2019 at 2:07 PM.
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 6/6/2019 at 8:46 PM Post #53
When you awaken in the morning, you find your mother, queen Erin, sitting at a table in your chambers, looking at a familiar picture of your family before your dad passed.

"Ah, Ophelia, you're awake... good" She took a deep breath. "So... I've been thinking... it's time for you to start training to take over the kingdom as queen on day... I have assigned some tutors to teach you the necessary skills for becoming queen... but I will leave it up to you for what classes you will take at what time" Your mother says to you, placing the picture frame back on the table

(pick 2 classes for the week)
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 6/7/2019 at 8:32 AM Post #54
After packing your belongings, your servants bring it out to you carriage and you depart for north Mythical, and your parents remind you to stay safe.

The ride over to the castle was uneventful, thankfully, and you soon arrive at the entrance. You enter and find your assigned seat (at Gardenias family table) though she was mingling with her other guests at the moment. Looking around, you see several people about your age standing alone with no one else to talk to. You see a ginger boy who might be a year or two younger than you, a girl with short, almost white blonde hair who seems about the same age as you, and what looks to be a pair of twins with dark skin and her black hair who seem to be about a year older than you, the girl twin had waist length hair and the boy twin has hair tied back in a ponytail about halfway down his back
Scoutwolf
Level 57
Scout
Threads: 36
Posted: 6/7/2019 at 11:21 AM Post #55
(Kay, don't know if I will fail this, but here goes.)

Name: Harriette Wilde

Sexuality: straight

Personality: friendly, outgoing, one to kill you with chattering and cheerfulness...yes, that could happen. :p If she is really annoyed with something, she will hiss just like her step-mom and step-sister do(both are cat shifters). She has been known to be called short and childish for her age. She will always try to see the best in someone, not the worst.

Family members: an annoying brother, Nate; a studious step-sister, Catilda; Dad, Dad or King. Step-mom. Her favorite stuffed animal, she cannot sleep without it, Pumy.

Class category specialty: Agility

Appearance: She has brown hair that is cut in a bob(her mom got really upset about that for a tiny bit. :p) She has a brown/green eye color, and she pretty much wears what she has too, but would rather be wearing pants.

Backstory: Her sister, Catilda, is the exact same age as her, only younger by a day. Catilda has always hated Harriette, and has always wanted to kill her to become queen. However, everyone thinks that Catilda would be more of a better -if not bloodthirsty- ruler, unlike the cheerful Harriette. Harriette didnt exactly know that anyone hated her until age ten, when Catilda snuck into her room with a knife and tried to stab her with it. Luckily, Harriette had fast reflexes and just moved out of the way. The knife still caught right below the neck, and now she has a scar there. Harriette has already moved past that, trying to see the good in anyone.

Other: The land is known for shapeshifters, the most common shifting animal a falcon. Harriette hasnt a clue what she can shift into, but is hoping for a mountain lion. However, most people are scared to believe that she is an Elementalist, someone who can shapeshift into any-animal and every-animal at will. (Harriette herself has no knowledge of this and is oblivious to some of the scowls, because of the rumor, thrown her way. She also doesnt know it is Catilda behind it all. :( That is her giving Catilda the benefit of the doubt.)
Edited By Scoutwolf on 6/11/2019 at 9:48 AM.
Rottiegirl
Level 74
The Tender
Threads: 34
Posted: 6/7/2019 at 1:50 PM Post #56
i g o to the restrooom and chang into a nicer dress, and add some jewlre
then come out and go to my seat
Piperlake
Level 27
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 21
Posted: 6/7/2019 at 4:45 PM Post #57
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=77611&page=6#53
Author: Murph
Time Posted: 6/6/2019 at 8:46 PM
When you awaken in the morning, you find your mother, queen Erin, sitting at a table in your chambers, looking at a familiar picture of your family before your dad passed.

"Ah, Ophelia, you're awake... good" She took a deep breath. "So... I've been thinking... it's time for you to start training to take over the kingdom as queen on day... I have assigned some tutors to teach you the necessary skills for becoming queen... but I will leave it up to you for what classes you will take at what time" Your mother says to you, placing the picture frame back on the table

(pick 2 classes for the week)

Ophelia sighed, trying not to roll her eyes. "Ballroom and Conservation, I suppose." If it sets your mind at ease. She smoothed her royal blue satin dress with her good arm. The queen had been overly protective after the accident. Perhaps she was worried about her own safety as well now.
Edited By Piperlake on 6/7/2019 at 4:45 PM.
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 6/10/2019 at 11:29 AM Post #58
After packing your belongings, you climb into your familys carriage and take a seat next to your father, while Owen sits next to your step mother and you begin the journey.

A few hours later and a few fights with your brother later, you arrive at the castle. Your family servants take your luggage to your room and you enter the ballroom, where it seems like the festivities have just begun
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Threads: 316
Posted: 6/10/2019 at 11:43 AM Post #59
(I feel sorry for the parents...have to sit through that lol)

Orkha straightens herself out, changing into something more appropriate, before joining the family.
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 6/10/2019 at 3:01 PM Post #60
You change into a much more appropriate dress and go over to your seat. It seems everyone else is standing and mingling, so you dont know anyone else at your table
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.