Players 2,393 361
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,247,200 1,865
Generated 656,261 10
Captured 1,190,628 52
Bred 6,400,216 1,803
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Sylestia's First Annual Game of Thro...
Page 8 1, 2, 3... 7, 8, 9... 30, 31, 32 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Ephemeral
Level 75
Guardian
Threads: 168
Posted: 6/19/2019 at 6:26 PM Post #71
1. House Name: House of Sarceless
2. Lord or Lady name: Lady Saerali, Age 39
3. Avatar Design:

4. Personality: Mostly cold and somewhat condescending, however, has a soft spot for young children. She is strict and is mostly quiet. She was born under the Peregal faith and hated the Astavons. However, she was softened once she met Coraelis, an Astavon, who she later adopted as her daughter. She has three children, all of whom are adopted, and is not married.
5. Accessory of choice: A sword
6. House members:

Lady Coraelis (Daughter)
, Age 20 - Sweet towards her family and animals but icy towards strangers.Good-natured in general however. Coraelis was adopted by Lady Saerali when she was 6 years of age.
Lord Tsuki (Son), Age 21 - Twins with Loqis, they have very different personalities. He is an extrovert and is rather unlike the rest of his family, where he is kind to everyone and hates to kill.
Lord Loqis (Son) , Age 21- Unlike Tsuki, Loqis is cold and remote. He is mean to almost everyone except for his brother, sister and mother. Both Lord Loqis and Tsuki were adopted at age 4.
Lady Cecilea (Sister), Age 45 - Lady Cecilea is Lady Saerali's older sister, and they have a close bond. Lady Cecilea's personality is quite similar to Lady Coraelis' personality.
Lady Brillith (Niece), Age 23 - She is Lady Cecilea and Lord Ken-Kivan's daughter. Lady Brillith is slightly spoiled. She enjoys spending money, and almost equally is brutal when it comes to ending lives.
Lord Ken-Kivan (Brother-In-Law), Age 49 - Lady Cecilea's husband. Someone who enjoys jokes and a good laugh, but enjoys a good killing spree once in a while.
Lord Sienni (Nephew), Age 26 - Lord Sienni, although young, is well-learned and experienced in fighting and academics. However, he is slightly foul-mouthed, but he has learned to keep it to the minimum.
Lord Roberti (Uncle), Age 67 - Lady Cecilea and Saerali's uncle. Altough he is no longer young, he is still fit. He is a bit of an alcoholic, and is foul-mouthed. He usually means well though.
Lady Sersi (Sister-In-Law), Age 53 - Lord Ken-Kivan's older sister. She is a bit shy, but loves a good fight. Her husband is deceased.
Lord Vodloka (Nephew), Age 30 - The son of Lady Sersi and her deceased husband, he is more animal than human. He is savage and brutal in word and action. The only time he is unlike so is with his mother, Sersi.
7. Account age: 900 days (931)
8. Stables and tabs: 3 stables, 16 tabs
9. Sylesti: 358
10. Religion:
She is a Peragal, though not one of the extreme ones. At a younger age she loved to kill, but now she is less willing to end lives. Unlike other Peragals, she is not as hateful towards the Astavons as her young adopted daughter is of that faith. She will tolerate them, but she will not like them (other than her daughter).
11. Main Sylesti Companion: https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=2844242
Edited By Sarcelle on 6/20/2019 at 5:15 PM.
Fox
Level 75
Master Sylestiologist
Threads: 398
Posted: 6/19/2019 at 8:47 PM Post #72
House Name: House Fox

Lady Name: Lady Laena

Personality: Unforgiving, relentless, but tactful. Willing to make the right allies at the most opportune moment, but will sacrifice what is needed to reach her goals. She grew up in a family of warmongers in North Topa where the land is just as unforgiving as she is and the weather is as harsh as her father. Exceptional skills in trapping and taming wild animals.

Accessory of Choice: A small silver dagger; a necessary survival tool.

House Members:
Anthor, Lord of House Fox: Father. Harsh, wild temperament warmonger. Seen as more of an animal rather than a human.
Aiana, Lady of House Fox: Mother. Calm and possesses a great motherly love and instinct. Will protect her children at all costs. Attempts to teach her children compassion. An Astavonian from Venora forced into marriage.
Deran, Lord of House Fox: Oldest brother. Stoic and calm tactician. Taught her all she knows about strategy.
Jorrel, Lord of House Fox: Older brother, younger than Deran. Naive warmonger. Similar to their father, but with less experience.
Luciya, Lady of House Fox: Younger sister. Naive and compassionate. Secretly Astavonian like her mother. Practices kindness and warships Telaa on a regular basis in secret.
Aelira, Lady of House Fox: Aunt, married to Tobas. A stoic, tough, and intelligent tactician.
Tobas, Lord of House Fox: Uncle, married to Aelira, brother of Anthor. Thought to be descended from giants due to his size. Extremely strong, aggressive, and lacks intelligence. Legendary warrior.
Ronas, Lord of House Fox: Uncle, brother of Anthor. Extraordinary and cunning trapper. A true fox and wears his house name on his sleeve.

Account Age: 1900 days

Stables and Tabs: 39 stables, 222 tabs.

Sylesti: 3942

Religion: Peragal

Main Sylesti Companion: Icyn the Frozen
Lalalanmao
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 57
Posted: 6/19/2019 at 8:59 PM Post #73

House Name:
Gata (Mao is cat, spanish cat is gata)

Lord or Lady name:
Lady Bastet Gata

Personality:
Her real personality is hidden under layers of masks. In her outside mask, she acts naive and not very self-confident. She pretends to be not observant and extremely frank and forgetful. It seems like she's not always there at the moment and extremely kind-hearted to everyone. On the other hand, she is actually reserved and haughty. She sees everyone as inferior and is always observing and trying to eavesdrop. She will only be nice to someone if she sees it as gain to herself. She gets angered easily but keeps it hidden underneath a mask of calmness. She hates being trapped and is extremely rebellious.

Accessory of choice:
She enjoys martial arts, so she usually would go with a bowstaff

House members:
Iris Older sister
Anastasia Head of the house and mother
Avalon Younger girl cousin
Cornelius Older brother
Nicollette Aunt
Lawrence Twin brother
Fergus Father

Account age:

Stables and tabs:
7 Stables and 32 tabs

Sylesti:

Religion:
Agnostic

Main Sylesti Companion:
Izanami
Edited By Lalalanmao on 6/19/2019 at 9:30 PM.
Maelstorm
Level 75
Fairy Sous Chef
Threads: 37
Posted: 6/20/2019 at 11:59 AM Post #74
I'm back for.good^^ Don't mind me xD
Edited By Cherith101 on 11/1/2019 at 5:37 PM.
Rileyy
Level 75
High Druid
Threads: 56
Posted: 6/20/2019 at 11:35 PM Post #75
Im so sorry to hear that Cheri!! If you need help with anything just pm me, youre a part of our community and we love you! <3 if you do pop back in I could let you join again so Ill keep your application up just in case!
Musicdragon543827
Level 49
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 20
Posted: 6/28/2019 at 8:32 PM Post #76
Hey could you please tell me how to add a pic of the avatar I create I haven't been able to figure out how
Rileyy
Level 75
High Druid
Posted: 6/29/2019 at 12:21 PM Post #77
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=76857&page=8#76
Author: Musicdragon543827
Time Posted: 6/28/2019 at 8:32 PM
Hey could you please tell me how to add a pic of the avatar I create I haven't been able to figure out how

Of course! You create the avatr and right click on it. If youre on mobile hold down on the avatar. Copy it and paste it. Select the entire pasted link. Then click the blue IMG button. It should appear when you click Post reply or Edit post!
Rileyy
Level 75
High Druid
Posted: 6/29/2019 at 12:27 PM Post #78
Final ping for those who expressed interest but haven't signed up or contacted me
Rileyy
Level 75
High Druid
Posted: 6/29/2019 at 1:36 PM Post #79
Alright ladies and gentlemen! We are getting close to being ready to begin but I've come across a little complication that I am thinking about a different way to setup. While I prepare this I'd like yall to help me by filling this out real quick. Just let me know what I have or haven't gone over with you yet.

Have I reviewed your sign up sheet with you?
Have I paired you with a Maester? (Please name the Maester if I have)
Have I gone over the Maester's personality with you?
Have we discussed land plots?

I need this form filled out before I complete setting up your character. I have family visiting for the next two weeks, so I will try to get through at least one each day in order of who fills out the form first. We are so close to being ready and I can't wait to begin!
SkyRaven
Level 70
Sylestiologist
Threads: 72
Posted: 6/29/2019 at 1:42 PM Post #80
Have I reviewed your sign up sheet with you? Yup
Have I paired you with a Maester? Maester Serana
Have I gone over the Maester's personality with you? Yup
Have we discussed land plots? Don't believe so?
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 7, 8, 9... 30, 31, 32
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.