Players 2,440 389
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,234,189 1,275
Generated 655,955 49
Captured 1,189,822 102
Bred 6,388,320 1,124
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Sylestia's First Annual Game of Thro...
Page 31 1, 2, 3... 30, 31, 32 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Gingertail
Level 63
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 30
Posted: 12/6/2019 at 2:34 PM Post #301
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=76857&page=28#275
Author: Rileyy
Time Posted: 12/3/2019 at 6:37 PM
"Of course, my Lady!" Maester Lloa says, beckoning to some kitchen servants who quickly gather some baskets of food to take your quarters.

I wave away the servants with a nod of thanks once Lloa and I are settled. "I want to grow this house, Maester, Lloa. The world is falling apart and I want to fix it. Syleviran is broken and there is a good chance we could take it, but a poor chance of keeping it." She takes a bite of food before continuing.

"I think it most prudent to focus on building, grow our army, our supply base, our allies. We have been isolated so long we must build faster than everyone else so that, even if we can't reach Syleviran first, we must be able to take it before we have to protect ourselves from those who do."
Rileyy
Level 75
High Druid
Threads: 56
Posted: 1/9/2020 at 6:42 PM Post #302
Ok I havent been around for a while, Im very sorry and Ive really missed GoT. I have a LOT going on irl, being 2 schools that I attend every weekday, Im playing football which is every day, Im a state officer for a leadership club, I have an internship and clients to work for, and my job. So very busy Red isnt able to be on for more than a bit at a time and havent gotten around to figuring out exactly what Im to do with GoT. A couple thoughts have crossed my mind but I have to go in 5 mins.

Ill send out another ping I HOPE right after dance, but I might be too tired and just go home and crash. Well see.

Moving forward though, even though Im still trying to think of ideas to do, if yall havent started your post yet, please go ahead and spend your property points and ping me and Ill make sure I at least get the starting prompt out to you the day that you post if its within about a week.

Im already tired though and my mind is very fragmented rn so I cant keep a thought in my head long enough to type it here and I have to go for dance now so ya. Ummm any ideas are welcome just ping me, please dont pm Id rather it be on this thread and Ill be doing a giveaway of BF wheel pets, one pet being given away for each week that I was out. Everyone in GoT is automatically entered, only GoT people can enter, and nobody will win more than one prize. I gtg ty all
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Threads: 316
Posted: 1/9/2020 at 7:03 PM Post #303
Hats ok :) *has no idea why you pinged dme but sure*

Yikes, and I thought I was busy.....and I'm homeschooled so *shrug*

Good luck, take a step back, breathe and tackle one at a time. And sleep. Most definitely sleep. It helps a lot. Trust me on this.
Rileyy
Level 75
High Druid
Posted: 1/9/2020 at 8:46 PM Post #304
The Grand Maester nods. Yes, of course. One for each person going. Your 5 best endurance Qitari, if possible and if you keep track. Speed is nice but I prefer endurance for this journey.
Rileyy
Level 75
High Druid
Posted: 1/9/2020 at 8:48 PM Post #305
Good morning, My Lady. Maester Mona says with a smile and a bow. Id like to discuss some political matters at some point today, but it can surely wait until after breakfast if you would prefer.
Rileyy
Level 75
High Druid
Posted: 1/9/2020 at 8:55 PM Post #306
(Ya cause one of the members of your house is the super spy in charge guy lol so this is the one that handles everything your super spy in charge guy isnt around for pretty much)

Of course! Thats a good idea. If I may inquire about your plans for the throne while youre here, I can better offer a strategy and advice based on the houses around us. He leads you through a door to the left which opens into a long rectangular room with thick tables lining each wall and a podium at the front. On the wall behind the podium is a large map of Sylestia. Grayson walks over to a table towards the front of the room and leans down to search in a chest underneath the table, standing back up and placing a smaller map of Sylestia on the table in front of you. This map has dots marking every city, town, and major house location. Grayson takes a seat and waits for you to speak.
Rileyy
Level 75
High Druid
Posted: 1/9/2020 at 8:59 PM Post #307
Maester Niala sighs. I can send out a raven to each of them today, if you wish. Would they be in addition to House Fox or instead of?
Rileyy
Level 75
High Druid
Posted: 1/9/2020 at 9:02 PM Post #308
Wise words. I can see about hosting the nearest houses to discuss an alliance if you agree? I will also begin keeping a closer eye on how the army is being trained and how recruitment is going. Maester Lloa says, taking a bite of food.
Rileyy
Level 75
High Druid
Posted: 1/9/2020 at 9:20 PM Post #309
(Im sorry Im taking so long to answer this is a really long story, Ill post it when its done but Ill continue with Vesta for now so you can still play)

Youve now been flying for hours. How many? 4? 5? It might even be somewhere around 7 or 8! You can tell Vesta is getting tired, but the longer you fly the more desperate he seems and the harder he flies. Youre starting to get very very cold and youve been a bit hungry for a while now.

Do you want to try to convince him to land for a rest, turn around, or let him keep going?
Dragongem23
Level 63
The Tender
Threads: 254
Posted: 1/9/2020 at 9:36 PM Post #310
(Okay,take a break whenever you need to take it.Self care comes first)

"Come on buddy" opal tells him patting him gently."Land for a bit,we'll rest,find something to eat and then you can try to tell me what's wrong"
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 30, 31, 32
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.