Players 2,402 361
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,244,056 1,095
Generated 656,241 59
Captured 1,190,530 56
Bred 6,397,190 980
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Sylestia's First Annual Game of Thro...
Page 10 1, 2, 3... 9, 10, 11... 30, 31, 32 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Skystormcaller
Level 69
Spooky Shopper
Threads: 0
Posted: 7/9/2019 at 5:04 PM Post #91
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=76857&page=8#79
Author: Rileyy
Time Posted: 6/29/2019 at 1:36 PM
Alright ladies and gentlemen! We are getting close to being ready to begin but I've come across a little complication that I am thinking about a different way to setup. While I prepare this I'd like yall to help me by filling this out real quick. Just let me know what I have or haven't gone over with you yet.

Have I reviewed your sign up sheet with you?
Have I paired you with a Maester? (Please name the Maester if I have)
Have I gone over the Maester's personality with you?
Have we discussed land plots?

I need this form filled out before I complete setting up your character. I have family visiting for the next two weeks, so I will try to get through at least one each day in order of who fills out the form first. We are so close to being ready and I can't wait to begin!

Viewed sign-up sheet: Pretty sure
Paired with Maester: Nope
Personality: Nope
Land plots: Nope.
Been moving, so, there's that. Sorrryyyyy......
Rileyy
Level 75
High Druid
Threads: 56
Posted: 7/16/2019 at 9:54 AM Post #92
Sorry the lack of doing anything, I had family here on top of starting with a new job, so its been somewhat hectic... I want to have all maesters and personalities worked out by the end of tomorrow though, starting today, so make sure to keep an eye on your inbox. Also a forewarning, this Friday Im leaving to go on vacation one week in which I will only be home for two days before going on another, when I get back from that Ill be leaving three days for my final summer vacation. I wont abandon this game I promise lol but the rest of my summer will be a bit crazy, so finalizing this game is likely going to be slower than Id like. Thank you all for being so understanding and patient with me!
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Threads: 316
Posted: 7/16/2019 at 9:57 AM Post #93
DOn't worry! I'm going to cap net week, then after that it's another camp ,then one week before a three-week trip. And one week without wifi. I tots get it (I don't think having the 100day cough is helpng my case either...sigh)
Skystormcaller
Level 69
Spooky Shopper
Posted: 7/18/2019 at 10:42 AM Post #94
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=76857&page=10#92
Time Posted: 7/16/2019 at 9:54 AM
Sorry the lack of doing anything, I had family here on top of starting with a new job, so its been somewhat hectic... I want to have all maesters and personalities worked out by the end of tomorrow though, starting today, so make sure to keep an eye on your inbox. Also a forewarning, this Friday Im leaving to go on vacation one week in which I will only be home for two days before going on another, when I get back from that Ill be leaving three days for my final summer vacation. I wont abandon this game I promise lol but the rest of my summer will be a bit crazy, so finalizing this game is likely going to be slower than Id like. Thank you all for being so understanding and patient with me!

It's fine lady. Family/work before play. That's what I'm used to here, anyway. Please enjoy yourself on your vacation(s). I'm actually starting school here soon, so I won't be on as often as I would like starting (roughly) around the 23rd. I'm not abandoning either. Stuffs just happen. (Oof. I can't think of anything else here.) :P
Rileyy
Level 75
High Druid
Posted: 7/20/2019 at 8:25 AM Post #95
I know I said Id have things done that I dont have done yet. Im slowly chipping away at things. Im always pretty bad with getting things done by deadlines I set. Ill just let you all know when everything is ready to begin. Im pretty busy for the next few weeks but I will have some time every now and then to continue working on this.
Rileyy
Level 75
High Druid
Posted: 8/24/2019 at 9:44 AM Post #96
After careful consideration, Ive decided to make this the 2020 Game of Thrones. This will give me plenty of time to properly set up the game and work out kinks without feeling too rushed and like Ive made mistakes lately, which I have. I will keep yall updated and we will likely start by December of this year. If you are no longer interested in this game, please let me know. Thank you all for the patience and understanding, and I promise, some of these prizes Im storing up will be worth it for yall who decide to play.
Musicdragon543827
Level 49
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 20
Posted: 8/24/2019 at 2:01 PM Post #97
That is perfectly fine! :) Take your time
Vigy
Level 65
Trickster
Threads: 127
Posted: 8/24/2019 at 2:58 PM Post #98
I can't wait to play!

Please take your time and do not rush yourself :)
Skystormcaller
Level 69
Spooky Shopper
Posted: 8/25/2019 at 2:50 PM Post #99
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=76857&page=10#96
Time Posted: 8/24/2019 at 9:44 AM
After careful consideration, Ive decided to make this the 2020 Game of Thrones. This will give me plenty of time to properly set up the game and work out kinks without feeling too rushed and like Ive made mistakes lately, which I have. I will keep yall updated and we will likely start by December of this year. If you are no longer interested in this game, please let me know. Thank you all for the patience and understanding, and I promise, some of these prizes Im storing up will be worth it for yall who decide to play.

o.k., lady. :) Don't hurt your wrists/hands, alright? You're gonna' need them. ;)
Lively
Level 71
Majestic Brewmistress
Threads: 43
Posted: 8/31/2019 at 12:57 PM Post #100
House Name: House Of Asphargo

Lord or Lady name: Aspheera Yelnan

Personality: Many things can be said of Aspheera Yelnan but above else know that she's innovative and earnest. Of course she's also determined, stable and freethinking, but they're far less prominent, especially compared to impulses of being self-indulgent as well. Her innovative nature though, this is what she's often admired for. Friends frequently count on this and her passion in times of need. Nobody's perfect of course and Aspheera has a range of flaws to deal with too. Her vindictive nature and provocative nature aren't exactly fun to deal with, much to the annoyance of others. Fortunately her earnestness helps lighten the blows and moods when needed.

Accessory of choice: Cupid's Gallent Sword (Angelic)

House members:

Mambo Yelnan (Brother)

A lot can be assumed when you first see Mambo Yelnan but if there's anything you should know it's that he's charismatic and calm. Of course he's also imaginative, spontaneous and charming, but they're tainted by and mixed with habits of being pretentious as well.
His charisma though, this is what he's most popular for. Friends frequently count on this and his farsightedness when they're in need of support. Nobody's perfect of course and Mambo has plenty of less favorable traits too. His cruelty and troublesome nature don't make for the greatest company and could ruin plenty of evenings.
Fortunately his calm nature assures this isn't the case very often.

Char Periculum (Half-Brother)

Account age: 500 days (450)

Stables and tabs: 2 stables and 10 tabs (5 tabs in each)

Sylesti: 113 out of 250

Religion: Astavon

Main Sylesti Companion;
Edited By Aspheera on 8/31/2019 at 1:02 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 9, 10, 11... 30, 31, 32
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.