Players 2,387 365
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,248,392 1,193
Generated 656,295 34
Captured 1,190,692 64
Bred 6,401,310 1,095
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Groups, Guilds, Clubs, and Services > ~*~ DESIGNERS' CHALLENGE UNIVERSITY...
Page 80 1, 2, 3... 79, 80, 81... 348, 349, 350 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 244
Posted: 8/26/2019 at 10:07 AM Post #791
ENTRIES THUS FAR - Post 1
"Back To School" Challenge

Below, you will find the designs that have completed all of the aspects of each and every requirement. You can click on the link next to their names to view their posts more directly. Click here, if you want to go back to the main post of this challenge to refresh your memory on what is needed to be eligible. If you don't see your designs here you have either failed to fulfill all the requirements needed for this challenge, or haven't submitted a design thus far. If you believe you have, you can PING me to help assist you with this matter. I will review what you have up, and let you know what needs to be tackled next and or let you know you have passed so to speak. If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know. Otherwise, good luck one and all.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Lala's Designs:

Original:
(December)

After Alteration:

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Shimeree's Designs:

Original:
(December)

After Alteration:

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Limor's Designs:

Original:
(October)

After Alteration:

Other October Designs:

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Koterfaye's Designs:

Original:
(January)

After Alteration:

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Akira's Designs:

Original:
(October)

After Alteration:

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Freki's Designs:

Original:
(January)

After Alteration:

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sai's Designs:

Original:
(November)

After Alteration:

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sunny's Designs:

Edited By Celticnuru on 9/1/2019 at 5:53 PM.
Vanikmal
Level 71
Trickster
Threads: 65
Posted: 8/26/2019 at 12:56 PM Post #792
Month of Choice: January

I chose January because it means the end of Winter break, but the beginning of heavy snow and ice storms in Kansas. The ice is beautiful, although extremely thick and causes power outages. Winter is also my second favorite season.

Improvement:

Critique:

I love your design but I think it doesn't blend together well, it sort of clashes. There is also a bit much going on, and not enough small details to bring it all together. Here is my suggestion. Take a few mutations off and add more shades/hues of red and green to add those little details.

Original

Critique

Edited By Koterfaye on 8/27/2019 at 9:52 AM.
Akirashadowwolf
Level 54
Snow Wars Combatant
Threads: 39
Posted: 8/26/2019 at 1:08 PM Post #793
before I add my change I thought I would ask your opinion on something. On one hand I did darken the brown a bit and added more teal but on the other I actually added more khaki and teal. I would love to know which one you think is better.
Oreoquack
Level 57
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 47
Posted: 8/26/2019 at 1:43 PM Post #794
I'm going to opt out on this one. I'm pretty busy this week, I hope I can join next weeks challenge though!
Singingkatz
Level 56
The Perfectionist
Threads: 53
Posted: 8/26/2019 at 3:24 PM Post #795
January

Nothern Lights Ryori

The bright dancing lights of the aurora are actually collisions between electrically charged particles from the sun that enter the earth's atmosphere. Variations in color are due to the type of gas particles that are colliding. 'Aurora borealis', the lights of the northern hemisphere, means 'dawn of the north'.

February

Valentines Day

Febuary 14th is valentines day. This holiday is all about love and the careness for the ones you love in your life. Valentines day is amazing ^.^

March
(This months birth flower is a daffodil so i decided to do that lol)

Daffodil Nytekire

Symbolizing rebirth and new beginnings, the daffodil is virtually synonymous with spring.
Daffodils symbolize friendship, chivalry, respect, modesty and faithfulness.

April

April's Birthstone

April's birthstone is a diamond. Diamonds can be a clear blue, light brown, ect... And diamonds are know for elegance.

May

Cinco de mayo

Cinco de Mayo is an annual celebration held on May 5. The date is observed to commemorate the Mexican Army's victory over the French Empire at the Battle of Puebla, on May 5, 1862, under the leadership of General Ignacio Zaragoza.

June
(My birthday is in June ^.^)

This month is known for the start of summer. June is the month with the longest daylight hours of the year in the Northern Hemisphere. June's birthstone is the pearl, the Moonstone and the Alexandrite.

July

4th of July/Independence Day

Congress made Independence Day an official unpaid holiday for federal employees in 1870. Only John Hancock actually signed the Declaration of Independence on July 4, 1776. The average age of the Signers of the Declaration of Independence was 45.

August

Will update later... gtg
Singingkatz
Level 56
The Perfectionist
Threads: 53
Posted: 8/26/2019 at 3:27 PM Post #796
Critque
I wouldnt really change anything accept the depth of it because it seems too light...

I cant change it myself because im in a hurry rn... sorry!
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 8/26/2019 at 7:00 PM Post #797
Sure thing on. See you next week.:-)
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 8/26/2019 at 7:07 PM Post #798
Very nice start hon, I do like that.

All you have to do now is critique's pickles. Remember to copy paste his design, and then make a duplicate of it with your own suggestions so he can better understand what you believe he could improve on. Make sure you PINGed him in your original post or otherwise PING him a heads up once you have it in your design post for him to see.

Then you will need to read whatever Katz has to say about your design when she gets that up. At that point you will recreate your own design with the suggestions, and place the altered design next to the original so we can see the changes you made.

Once those areas have been tackled, your design post will have met all the requirements.
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 8/26/2019 at 7:11 PM Post #799
Katz, don't forget with in your design post to post your critique on Koterfaye's design. You will in your own post post a copy of her design, recreate it on your own with your suggested improvements so she can see what it is you mean that could be improved on. Posting outside of the design post does not count, and you will have to do this step otherwise you will not meet that requirement. All requirements are a must,but you still have time so no worries there.

Then you will need to visit the next designer that posts after you. They should PING you about it with their critique like you did for Koterfaye. In that aspect, you will need to recreate your own design again with their suggestions of improvement and place it next to the original so we can see the changes you made visibly.

Once those 2 areas are addressed, your design post will have met all of the requirements for this challenge.
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 8/26/2019 at 7:14 PM Post #800
Let me know when you have made those changes hon with your fellow designer. Remember to put a copy of the altered design into your original post. That way I can add you to the Entries Thus Far post as being complete.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 79, 80, 81... 348, 349, 350
This Page loaded in 0.028 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.