Players 2,402 361
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,244,056 1,095
Generated 656,241 59
Captured 1,190,530 56
Bred 6,397,190 980
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Groups, Guilds, Clubs, and Services > ~*~ DESIGNERS' CHALLENGE UNIVERSITY...
Page 333 1, 2, 3... 332, 333, 334... 348, 349, 350 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 244
Posted: 11/23/2020 at 8:29 PM Post #3321
TOP 3
"D.C.U. Mascot" Mandatory Challenge
Inspired By: Miroh

Welcome one and all to another addition of TOP 3. This is a special addition for a couple of reasons. The first being that this was part of a mandatory challenge. And the second being, that this was a viewers choice. So your choice your vote on which one you thought would make a great D.C.U. mascot. After compiling a list of names from the choices you submitted, we had our majority ruling of whom should be in the top 3. And personally I couldn't agree more. You all did an amazing job, but these 3 stood out from the rest. And though they each get a rather sizeable prize, only the 1st place winner's mascot submissions will be used as the new D.C.U. mascot. Hopefully next time this will serve as a reminder to follow directions and participate for those that did not do so. Until that time comes again, please help me congratulate this week's top 3....

They are....

1st PLACE -
Koterfaye's Designs:

Brahma

Vexi

@Koterfaye......By popular demand, you take first place. Way to go Koter! Your cute Aeridini and Rikki were precious. You truly stepped it up since your leave began. Thank you for your hard work and dedication behind the scenes. Your help was a blessing. You are truly an asset as each and every member is. For your hard work, please set up an exchange for 100 Diamonds, send a COD for 125,000g, keep an eye out for an Amulet Of Youth, Angelic Wings Of Purity, Unicorn Compainion Angel, and a Banish Demon Hallowed. Not only that, but select a Pet Of Your Choice from group choices and or sales tab in my stables.

2nd PLACE -
Limor's Designs:

Navdih

Sinn

@Limor.....Your designs were very beautifully done. And by popular demand, you have taken second place. Your slightly muted colors, created a very appealing soft design over all for your angel and devil pets. For your hard work, please set up an exchange for 50 Diamonds, send a COD for 75,000g, keep an eye out for Lunar Fairy Wings Serenity, Enchanted Flower Petuna, Suncultist Horns long solar flare. Not only that, but please select a Pet Of Your Choice from group choices and or sales tab in my stables.

3rd PLACE -
Lenore's Designs:

Thalia

Melpomene

@Lenore......You have done amazingly well with this challenge. I just loved your designs over all, and really fell for Melpomene. Thalia was pretty too, but I do enjoy a well craft dark design as well. For your hard work, please set up an exchange for 20 Diamonds, send a COD for 30,000g, keep an eye out for Seductive Demon Wings Felfire, Seductive Demon Whip Phasma Flame, and select finally a Pet Of Your Choice from group choices and or sales tab in my stables.

And to the ENTIRITY of the D.C.U. Thank you once again, for being a hard working and dedicated member of this group. WIthout you, none of this would be possible. Again thank you for your time and energy. Stay strong and keep up the great work!
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 293
Posted: 11/23/2020 at 8:39 PM Post #3322
set up exchange and can I grab her
https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=4895145
Vanikmal
Level 71
Trickster
Threads: 65
Posted: 11/23/2020 at 9:19 PM Post #3323
I set up the gold exchange, but I do not remember how to do a diamond one. Here is the pet I would like. Thank you!

https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=5316545
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 11/23/2020 at 10:46 PM Post #3324
She has been set up for you. Enjoy!!!
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 11/23/2020 at 10:50 PM Post #3325
He is set up for you. Enjoy!!!

For a diamond exchange, you of course go into the currency exchange.

Where it says sell currency, switch it from diamonds to gold. Sell 1 gold for 100 diamonds, and confirm. :-)
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 11/28/2020 at 5:52 AM Post #3326
I hope everyone has had a great week off with friends and family. I just wanted to take a moment and remind you that tomorrow...Sunday the 29th of November we will be resuming challenges. So please keep an eye out for that new challenge. Otherwise, enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 11/29/2020 at 12:07 PM Post #3327
"I'm Thankful For..." Challenge

(Yes, we are back to editing the post as much as you need to to make things right if incorrect, and or if you wish to make additions to up until deadline!!!! Also, we are back to opting out if truly needed.)

In lue of the most recent holiday, I am challenging you all to truly think about what you have and or are thankful for. For this challenge, you must create a avi and or pet design based around what you are thankful for. Just be sure to read everything including all the requirements, as they must be met for your designs to be considered eligible for possible placement in TOP 3. For now, take a moment before you begin, and really think on this. Delve deep, and reflect. Figure out what you honestly and truly are thankful for. And when you have that idea, bring it to the table and begin. Good luck D.C.U. designers!!!

Those That Have Opted Out: Shimeree, Ammythesta, Sunagakure, Koterfaye

~REQUIREMENTS~
1.) Must provide a reference picture (It can be a generic or actual picture) for what you are thankful for, or at least a small brief description of what you are thankful for. (This must be done for each design you make.)
2.) If creating a pet, please only use the species that has the letter "L" somewhere in it's species' name. (Example: Lupore, Sylvorpa...etc...)
3.) If using a reference picture, try and incorporate some of the colors seen with in the picture.

~RULES/GUIDELINES~
1.) All core Sylestia and group rules are in affect/effect.
2.) Keep everything to one post only!
3.) If you are contacted to make a change and or addressed in any way by a staff member and or another member all together....Be sure to respond in a timely fashion.

~EXAMPLE~

(Generic Picture)

Though, this is a generic picture of a family at the beach during sunset....It is the point that it represents family. And I am thankful for my own personal family. That have helped me out of some tough times, and have been truly supportive of everything I have done and or strive to do. And I will always eternally be grateful and thankful of them.

I also chose the Lupora species, because they remind me of wolves and or canines in general. Canines have a strong sense of family and loyalty. Bonds of which only few know that would walk to hell and back for you. And in my case, my family would.

Edited By Celticnuru on 12/6/2020 at 4:07 PM.
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 11/29/2020 at 12:08 PM Post #3328
All right folks, new challenge is up...I have also done some updates in the rules, front page of this thread, as well as updated the hall of fame listings as well.

If you see any errors, please let me know.
Rashomon
Level 62
Trickster
Threads: 179
Posted: 11/29/2020 at 1:36 PM Post #3329
Fun challenge :D

~Family~

It's a random picture of a family. A generic picture. But I'm thankful for my family. They rescued me from a dark place, and they've kept me alive all these years, which is quite a big achievement, haha. Both my moms and two brothers are my lifeline.

~Stray Kids~

Fight me on this. It's known that I obsess over them, but why? They pulled me out of depression, another figurative dark place. I was so close to the edge, and they pulled me back. Hearing Chan say "baby girls!" and "STAY, you're so beautiful" and "you all are amazing", "don't hurt yourself", everything made me so happy. Still does. And I'm STAYing.

Design is made using their official colours; red, black, and white.

Might add more later.
Stan Stray Kids for clear skin y'all~
Edited By Miroh on 11/29/2020 at 1:37 PM.
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 293
Posted: 11/29/2020 at 1:57 PM Post #3330
-- Isabell <3 --
So this is my like,, absolute loml,,, we've been talking for over a year now and we just mesh perfectly together,, our personalities compliment each other so well it just makes me !soft!. I'm so happy she's in my life and that like,, she's "mine". Like i'm very very lucky to have her and I can't imagine being with anyone else. I chose the Bulbori because her favorite animal is a bunny and lots of pinks because that's her favorite color. If anyone's interested "our" song is Anyone Else but You by The Moldy Peaches. We're also both girls so don't mine the lesbian flag colors in the design!

Edited By Limor on 11/29/2020 at 1:58 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 332, 333, 334... 348, 349, 350
This Page loaded in 0.031 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.