Players 2,336 342
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,262,219 1,779
Generated 656,478 10
Captured 1,191,227 65
Bred 6,414,419 1,704
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Groups, Guilds, Clubs, and Services > ~*~ DESIGNERS' CHALLENGE UNIVERSITY...
Page 232 1, 2, 3... 231, 232, 233... 348, 349, 350 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 244
Posted: 5/28/2020 at 10:00 PM Post #2311
All right folks, review of submissions are complete. Even though I would like an ETF post up, I don't have enough eligible entries yet to make the post up. Once those changes for those that I addressed are made, I will be able to get that ETF post up. I only have 2 members at the moment that are currently eligible. For an ETF post, I normally like to have at least 3 before I start the post.

So for those that need to make those adjustments get those made as soon as possible, and we can get that ETF post up promptly there after.

Also, please understand i am not attempting to so picky...It is just with mandatories, I have to be a little stricter about how things are done. It is actually part of the challenge. I hope you all can understand that this is not normal and it will go back to regular once the challenge is over. That means things will most defiantly ease up considerably. For now though, keep up the great and amazing job everyone!
Killerbeetle
Level 75
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 342
Posted: 5/28/2020 at 10:36 PM Post #2312
Hey i updated my first design, i hope i got the colors better. I also added a second design! Let me know how i did if you dont mind.
Byteme96
Level 70
Fabled Sculptor
Threads: 108
Posted: 5/28/2020 at 10:38 PM Post #2313
I updated my design.
Sunflora
Level 71
Ghost Writer
Threads: 10
Posted: 5/29/2020 at 12:00 AM Post #2314
~Critique~

Annoyed, your design is absolutely gorgeous! The colors feel so natural and they compliment each other so perfectly. I am especially fond on how much pop the green gives to your design, it really does stand out and looks so magnificent. I can't really tell you what to change because this is such a job well done.

Pet #1: Bella

This is Bella. She's a cranky old lady of a dog. No like, she's the kind of dog that's like "Get of my property you darn kids!!!" We got her around Christmas a long time ago (I can't remember when) and while she can be very annoying with her barking (she can't hear... but we can...) she's very chill and as long as you don't take her food, she's happy.

Pet #2: Little Boy Beau (Yes, that's his actual name)

Beau is basically Bella's hyperactive grandson whom she does not like at all. Beau likes to think he's in charge of everything and can be a bit hyper and impulsive at times. He also has a thing for "guilt tripping" and breaking the rules if that makes sense. Basically Bella's polar opposite.
Edited By Sunriseland on 5/30/2020 at 12:27 PM.
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/29/2020 at 7:57 AM Post #2315
Good morning Sunny!

You have a fantastic start to your submission post. You just need to tweak a couple of areas. One being, the Bella picture has no design with it. Unless that is a work in process....And as for Little Boy Beau, I love the nixi design, and how it honestly has this wet appearance to it with your color choices. The areas of concern are I am not seeing those dark browns featured in your design in the reference picture. If you are going for his eyes, they are too dark and appear almost like a muted black than a brown color. The next thing is, I am not seeing the blue from the bandanna in your reference picture either. Remember you can only use the colors seen with in the reference picture being used. Beyond that a really great start!
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/29/2020 at 7:58 AM Post #2316
ENTRIES THUS FAR -Post 1

"Pets" MANDATORY Challenge

It is truly amazing and nice to see so many of you that have started out so strongly with this challenge. You have done an outstanding job, and should be proud of the work you have done. Thank you so incredibly much for all that you have done and continue still to do. Just remember we are stricter with these requirements because of the type of challenge that it is. We will return to normalcy once this is all over on Sunday at 5pm CST, have no fear. Though until then, if you have been PINGed about your entries you still have time to change what you need to to become eligible for placement. Just make sure to do so, or submit any changes you want to before deadline. For those that haven't posted a submission yet, you still have a lot of time to do so. Also, remember if you have any questions to post the question and or concern separate from the challenge post. Otherwise it may go unnoticed and or missed. Until next time, stay safe and keep doing the amazing things that you do!

If you do not see your designs displayed below, recheck your submissions if you have submitted. Compare my notes that I have PINGed you on to see if there is anything I noticed you need to change. There is a number of you that still need to adjust your critiques to reflect something specifically positive that you liked about the design you reviewed. You have a generalized that is a nice job, but you need to specifically state what it is about their design you like. Then there is one or two of you that need to remove and or change your design because you used colors that aren't present in your reference picture. Otherwise, if you don't see your design after those areas are fixed, PING me a heads up. The only other reason beyond those explained above is that you haven't submitted a design for review.

ETF Post 2

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Shimeree's Designs:

Pet: Aqua

Pet: Nix

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Auria's Designs:

Pet: Guinevere

Pet: Moony

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Limor's Designs:

Pet: Sowen

Pet: Jupiter

Pet: Cheese

Pet: Waldo

Pet: Edgar

Pet: Milk

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sophiegrace's Designs:

Pet: Moose

Pet: Spock

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Byteme's Designs:

Pet: Cat

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Koterfaye's Design:

Pet: Kitter Kat

Pet: Pitbull

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Duckbunny427's Designs:

Pet: Natasha

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sootybean's Designs:

Pet: Jupiter

Pet: Mittens

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Annoyed's Designs:

Pet: Cecilia

Edited By Celticnuru on 5/30/2020 at 10:26 PM.
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/29/2020 at 8:00 AM Post #2317
All right folks, the ETF post is up. Remember to check it out and see if your designs are present. If they are not, then there is a reason. Explanation is found in the ETF post, as well as I have PINGed you in a previous posting about what needed to be addressed. Fix those areas if you are one of the few unfeatured in the ETF post, and your design will be in the next update of the ETF post.

Outside of that, if you have any questions or concerns, please let me know.
Dragongem23
Level 63
The Tender
Threads: 254
Posted: 5/29/2020 at 9:19 AM Post #2318
Okay the image should work now and I can't think of anything else to really add to the critique
Killerbeetle
Level 75
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 342
Posted: 5/29/2020 at 12:28 PM Post #2319
Hey, i fixed my designs. Can you check it
Duckbunny427
Level 69
Nature Walker
Threads: 66
Posted: 5/29/2020 at 4:59 PM Post #2320
I updated my entry!
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 231, 232, 233... 348, 349, 350
This Page loaded in 0.030 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.