Players 2,402 361
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,244,056 1,095
Generated 656,241 59
Captured 1,190,530 56
Bred 6,397,190 980
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Groups, Guilds, Clubs, and Services > ~*~ DESIGNERS' CHALLENGE UNIVERSITY...
Page 224 1, 2, 3... 223, 224, 225... 348, 349, 350 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 244
Posted: 5/16/2020 at 7:04 AM Post #2231
Nice, very nice Stryker.....

Everyone else....

Tomorrow is deadline day. If you haven't submitted a design yet or made what changes you needed to, I recommend you doing so today. Even though you have until 5pm CST tomorrow to do so. Waiting until the last minute is not always a great way to go about doing things.

I will be doing updates later today.
Sootybean
Level 28
Threads: 1
Posted: 5/16/2020 at 10:40 AM Post #2232
Japan
I chose Japan because of how hardworking these mothers are. They are traditionally housewives, and raise their children mostly by themselves. I know this was a popular choice, and I hope I've done it justice.

Edited By Sootybean on 5/16/2020 at 4:27 PM.
Sunflora
Level 71
Ghost Writer
Threads: 10
Posted: 5/17/2020 at 1:16 AM Post #2233
China

Chinese mothers are known to be stereotypically strict and pushing their offspring towards being the best. This isn't always the case, but they are known to be competitive and overly eager. However, at the same time these moms are incredibly supportive of their children and ultimately want the best for their kids.
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/17/2020 at 10:44 AM Post #2234
All right everyone, I have updated the ETF post. We still have some time to make any adjustments and or submissions up until 5pm CST today!

Also, we are still awaiting submissions from the following people. If any of you can reach out to them to let them know, that would be great....

Picklethedarklord
Edited By Celticnuru on 5/17/2020 at 10:48 AM.
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/17/2020 at 11:30 AM Post #2235
After our next challenge that should be posted later today after the TOP 3, will be the mandatory challenge.
So please remember after this next challenge you will be required to participate. A little same sample of the prizes are listed in this quoted text. Additionally, the 1st place winner will also receive 50 diamonds.
The prizes are still up in the air for additional items to be added to each tier. For the hard work needed for this type of challenge we will be making the prizes well worth it.
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=76414&page=219#2189
Author: Celticnuru
Time Posted: 5/10/2020 at 10:40 AM
All right, I have completed my updates thus far everyone.

I am pinging you again, because the 24th has been designated as the start of the Mandatory Challenge. That means everyone will be required to participate! There will be no opting out permitted for that challenge. We have given you all ample warning, and we don't do mandatories that often. All 3 of the TOP 3 will receive a prize. To give you a heads up on said prizes...

1st Place - 110,000g, a pet of their choice from the group tab in my stables, a amulet of youthful illusion.
2nd Place - 75,000g, a pet of their choice from the group tab in my stables, and a random item.
3rd Place - 40,000g, a pet of their choice from the group tab in my stables...

Mind you this is just a sample of the prizes it could be more....

ALSO.....

We are now live on Discord.com! Come join us there if you would like.

We have open communications there. Rules listed, about the dcu. General chat, challenge ideas where if you want to submit a challenge idea or request. Critiques and feedback if you want to get others opinions on your design and such. Announcements even. Please by all means come and join us.

If you don't have discord, that is ok. It is free to download and use! And if you still don't get it, that is ok too. It is just easier to use, but we will still be posting here as well so you won't miss anything.

I am Celticnuru#8659 on discord.com. Add me as a friend and or PM me here for an invite.
Wooloothedarklord
Level 58
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 107
Posted: 5/17/2020 at 4:41 PM Post #2236
i need to opt out. i thought i had this week down but i just didnt have time :(
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/17/2020 at 5:46 PM Post #2237
I am sorry to see this....But read my PM.
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/17/2020 at 6:45 PM Post #2238
TOP 3

"Mothers Around The World" Challenge

Well done, well done D.C.U. members! You did an amazing job enlightening us to the many different regions of the world, and where mothers stood with in those regions. As we all know, motherhood is not easy. It starts from point of conception to birth and for the rest of that child's life. Mothers are givers of life, and the main provider of guidance and nurturing. Sure the father figures tend to lend a hand, but most of the work was given to the woman to rise and nurture the children. At least in most cases. Not to mention tend to the house hold and get back to business. Though women might seem meek and mild, we are the foundation of life. So thank you mothers, soon to be mothers, and or grandmothers. It is thanks to you that women are strong, mentally and spiritually. Thank you for guiding us, and helping us along the path of life. And it is for you that this challenge is dedicated too. Speaking of said challenge, below are our TOP 3.

They are.....

(If you appear in the Top 3, please be sure to collect your prize before next deadline. Otherwise, it will be forfeited.)

1st PLACE ~
Dragon's Design:

Region Of Choice: State Of Palestine

@Dragon.....You have done a marvelous job this week. It was deemed by one and all staff that your design made the loudest (in a good way), impression. Your design was impactful in many ways.
Your uses of brown, and green which seem like they would go together easily is actually hard to do was spot on. Your use of the butterfly traits and halo were top notch, and we all really loved it. Way to go on that puffadore design! For your hard work, please send me a COD for 20k, and keep an eye out for a random item to be sent your way.

2nd PLACE ~
Sunny's Design:

Region Of Choice: China

@Sunny....You did an amazing job this past week Sunny. Everyone marveled at how your design dazzled. It was very eye catching to say the least. Thank you for representing China in this challenge. For your hard work, please send me a COD for 18K.

3rd PLACE ~
Sooty's Design:

Region Of Choice: Japan

@Sooty....Sooty, you did an excellent job this week with your first challenge. Many can be intimidated by the stress of it all, but you rose above and beyond. Your stylish Japanese Qitari is very pretty. I love the hard work you put into it. And though I am not a fan of the braided traits, I think it looks extremely lovely on your design. Job well done, and we look forward to seeing more from you in the future.

Also, remember everyone...After this next challenge it will be the mandatory challenge!! Participation with that one is a must. We only do them every 6 months or so!
Edited By Celticnuru on 5/17/2020 at 7:27 PM.
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/17/2020 at 6:45 PM Post #2239
The next challenge folks will be up shortly!
Duckbunny427
Level 69
Nature Walker
Threads: 66
Posted: 5/17/2020 at 7:16 PM Post #2240
Hey everyone! Ill be hosting this weeks challenge like the responsible staff member I definitely am.

"Everyday Heroes" Challenge
Those who have opted out: Dragongem23, Auria

With this challenge, you will be subjected to create a design based around an every day hero. I am not talking about ones with powers, and or super heroes. I am talking about like law enforcement, military, doctors, nurses, teachers...etc...etc. Those that go above and beyond to help you, those around you, and or complete strangers in times of need, darkness, uncertainty, and more. All I ask is that you please make sure to follow all the requirements, as they will be relatively simple this week. For now, let's show our support to our every day heroes designers. Good luck to one and all, and we look forward to seeing what you bring to the table this week.

~REQUIREMENTS~
1.) Please keep everything to one post, especially if you choose to submit multiple designs.
2.) Base your design on an everyday hero. (Examples: Law enforcement, doctors, nurses, military, teachers...etc.)
3.) Give a description of your hero of choice and why you chose them.

~RULES/GUIDELINES~
1.) All main core group rules will be in play.
2.) If you need assistance please ask anyone of the staff to assist you.

~Example~
(Made by me)

Chosen Hero: Firefighters
In my small town, nearly our entire firefighter team is made up of volunteers. I am always amazed by how theyre willing to risk their lives without even getting paid, which I can respect. I made a water based design to emphasize putting out fires, rather than a fire based design. Extra fun fact: Most of my elementary school and middle school teachers were also volunteers in first aid and firefighting.

As it says above contact/ping me or any staff members with any questions you have and well try respond as soon as possible.
Edited By Duckbunny427 on 5/21/2020 at 9:07 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 223, 224, 225... 348, 349, 350
This Page loaded in 0.030 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.