Players 2,402 361
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,244,056 1,095
Generated 656,241 59
Captured 1,190,530 56
Bred 6,397,190 980
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Groups, Guilds, Clubs, and Services > ~*~ DESIGNERS' CHALLENGE UNIVERSITY...
Page 216 1, 2, 3... 215, 216, 217... 348, 349, 350 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Theialish
Level 70
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 60
Posted: 4/30/2020 at 8:05 PM Post #2151
I edited the image.
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 293
Posted: 5/1/2020 at 4:28 AM Post #2152
what type of bug is it?
Theialish
Level 70
Warden of Umbra
Posted: 5/1/2020 at 6:27 AM Post #2153
An iridiescent beetle.

Maybe a scarab.
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 244
Posted: 5/1/2020 at 7:30 AM Post #2154
Good Morning One And All!

This is just a friendly heads up about mandatory challenges. Here at the D.C.U., we do them roughly every 6 months or so where it is required by one and all to participate. The reason I bring this up to you today, is that towards the end of the month, if not at least at the very last challenge of the month of May there will be a Mandatory challenge. That means no one will be permitted to opt out for any reason during that particular challenge. We are letting you know in advance so you can prepare, and are not blind sided when it comes. The prizes will make up for the stress of it all. Each placement will receive a COD prize and more. Not just a little amount either like we normally do for weekly challenges. So again please remember, towards the end of the month of May there will be a mandatory challenge going on. Until then, enjoy and keep on designing!
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 244
Posted: 5/3/2020 at 8:18 AM Post #2155
Good Morning All!!!

I have done some revamping of the group. Please have a look at the 1st page of this thread when you get the time.

Also, remember today is deadline day so please get those designs if you haven't already. You only have until 5pm cst to submit and or opt out.

If you have any questions or concerns please let me and or one of our other staff members know.

Staff Are:
Celticnuru
Limor
Duckbunny427
Animaspectra
Killerbeetle
Level 75
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 342
Posted: 5/3/2020 at 8:38 AM Post #2156
1. how do i become stafff
2. if i become staff am i still allowed to participate in events
Theialish
Level 70
Warden of Umbra
Posted: 5/3/2020 at 9:11 AM Post #2157
1. You must fill out an application when they're open. They aren't open right now, so you'll have to wait.
2. It becomes optional if you're in charge of the event, but mandatory challenges still apply.
Killerbeetle
Level 75
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 342
Posted: 5/3/2020 at 10:33 AM Post #2158
Ok ping me when they are doing applications again
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 293
Posted: 5/3/2020 at 6:53 PM Post #2159
TOP 3
"INSECTS" Challenge

(PLEASE BE SURE TO READ EVERYTHING)

Foremost I would like to say I look forward to seeing Animaspectra run this next weeks challenge and I hope you all show them the hard-work you show me and Celt, and a big welcome to running their first DCU challenge. and now onto the top three this week: So I rather enjoyed running this week and I think all of your designers were quite well done. I would like to commend you all on your hard work this week and meeting all the requirements. Even those of you not fond of bugs came up with some wonderful designs. I would like to announce the winners now below:

(Remember if you are chosen, you need to claim your prize before the next deadline otherwise you will forfeit it.)

1st PLACE~
Sophiegrace's
Design:
(Orchid Mantis)

Your design, though soft and somewhat pale truly represented our design. It is unique and I (and our other staff members) found it quite enjoyable. It truly shows your bug, which in itself is unique and interesting. As your prize please send me a CoD for 20k and take a look in either of theses (1) (2) (3) stables and pick a pair to get a baby from!

2nd PLACE~
Annoyed's
Design:
(Megarhyssa Macrurus)

Another well done and unique design. This design stands out from the others (and the bug you chose) in it's rather darker complexion. You did well this week and this design was an all around favorite. Your design very well represented the bug, with good choices in traits and genes. Please send me a CoD for 15k.

3rd PLACE~
Animaspectra's
Design:
(Monarch Butterfly)

Although a rather dark toned design the orange pops you chose truly make this design stand out. You had some good work this time around, even with needing to correct your entries a couple times you pulled through and managed to make it into the top three. Great job, keep up the good work!
Edited By Limor on 5/3/2020 at 7:05 PM.
Theialish
Level 70
Warden of Umbra
Posted: 5/3/2020 at 7:16 PM Post #2160
"Cryptoids" Challenge

(READ EVERYTHING)

Ends: Sunday at 5pm CST (or 6pm in my timezone aka CDT.)

List Of Cryptids

With this challenge, you will have to do some research. So you know what that means. Your thinking caps as well as your creativity hats will need to be on for this one. As you will be charged with the task to create a design based on a "Cryptid or Cryptoids". We have provided you with a link to a list of well known cryptoids for you above. You can use that as a reference point if you wish. Also, the monsters known as werewolves, vampires, big foot, and of the such will be permissible as well. The only thing is, try to steer away from having so many of the same kind if at all possible. We would like you to broaden you search and challenge yourself. We are really interested to see what you have to offer this week as you bring your designs to the table. Just remember to follow all the requirements, and communicate. If you need help, please ask. Otherwise, good luck to one and all.

~REQUIREMENTS~

1.) For your chosen cryptid, please provide a reference picture so that we understand what you are referencing to. In regards to the reference pictures, please do not make the images too large or too small.
2.) Choose one of the following to add to your submission/design: Include a brief description about your cryptid, or include some fun and interesting facts about your cryptid that you would like to share.
3.) If you submit more than 1 design...All designs must be kept to 1 post only, that you can edit as much as you need up until deadline.

4.) Multiple people can have a Lupora, Nixi, and or other Sylestian species. However, if you personally submit multiple designs you can only use 1 species per design yourself.

~RULES/GUIDELINES~

1.) All core groups are in play.
2.) If you need assistance, and or help, don't be shy! Please ask, do not be afraid or be too intimidated to ask for help.

~EXAMPLE~

(The Texas Woofus Qitari)

(This statue is a remake of what the original is believed to have looked like.)

I live in Texas, so it's no surprise I chose this. It's a fusion of all of the Texan livestock. Those animals are horse, turkey, pig, duck, sheep, and longhorn. The only known record of it is a statue dating to 1936. Sadly, this statue got destroyed in 1941 because it was thought to be pagan.

Fact: I didn't know the actual colors, so I guessed based on the animals it's made up of.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 215, 216, 217... 348, 349, 350
This Page loaded in 0.029 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.