Players 2,371 350
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,251,830 1,159
Generated 656,350 34
Captured 1,190,833 51
Bred 6,404,552 1,074
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Groups, Guilds, Clubs, and Services > ~*~ DESIGNERS' CHALLENGE UNIVERSITY...
Page 15 1, 2, 3... 14, 15, 16... 348, 349, 350 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 244
Posted: 5/20/2019 at 7:10 PM Post #141
I love your designs hon. But where are the pictures of the gem stones? Remember they do have to be visible and not linked.
Sakurakuromi
Level 69
The Perfectionist
Threads: 37
Posted: 5/20/2019 at 7:23 PM Post #142
My Challenge this time is to use only blue Stones and to use the same Species for every entry and not using any trait double (except Star Runes - because Gems 'Sparkle')

Little Info: I obviously can't put any information in this post, so I'll just pick some and link the site I got the info from, so everyone can continue reading there, if interested

Blue Goldstone

The Stone of Ambition

"Blue Goldstone connects one with the Divine and provides one with wisdom, energy and courage. Assisting with learning and communication, it teaches one to see the light at the end of the darkness"

Chakra(s): Heart/Throat/Third-Eye/Crown
Element: Fire and Earth
Zodiac: Sagittarius
Planet: Uranus
Energies: Power/Love/Protection/Money

Healing Properties:
Useful For Migraines
Enhance Eye-Sight
Reduces Stomach Tension
Heals Psychosomatic Ailments
Use To Conquer Bulimia and Anorexia
Heals Tonsillitis
Heals Angina
Helps With Pain
Helps With Inflammation

Protections/Stimulates and Metaphysical Properties can be found on the website I got these Infos from.

Why I chose this Stone:
This is one of the stones I own myself and really love. Or rather loved, because I sadly lost it while moving. But I'll definitely will buy myself a new one ^^
When I was in a Special Shop for Gemstones, it was one of the Stones fitting for me and now after I read all this info, I kind of think it's funny, because this stone is supposed to help a lot with Health issues I do have (Like half of the listed above? XD)

Chalcedon

The gentle healing Stone or
The Stone of Communication

"Blue Chalcedony touches the energy field like the sooting blue of a cool mountain lake. Its frequency is calming and centering and helps to soothe the emotional body. Blue Chalcedony is excellent for those who tend to worry, as it helps one to center in the present instea of habitually projectiong into an imaginary future."

Chakra(s): Throat, Third-Eye, Crown
Element: Water
Zodiac: Libra, Aquarius, Piesces
Planet: Venus
Keywords: Calm, balance, centeredness, inner knowledge, communication
Affirmation: I am at peace with myself and my world, and awareness of all that I am is ever-growing.

There is A LOT of more information on this website.

"Blue Lace Agate is a very supportive stone, promoting the acceptance of ones emotions. This calming stone can help those who may be feeling depressed or worried, and is believed to bring peacefulness. Blue Lace Agate is also used for dissolving repressive blocks that inhibit expression. Writers can use Blue Lace Agate to help with articulating inspired ideas. Put a piece of tumbled Blue Lace Agate in your pocket when speaking in public! Placed in the home, Blue Lace Agate helps to de-stress and keep family members from arguing."

Physical Healing properties:
Abdominal Problems, Abrasions and Wounds, Aches and Pains, Arthritis, Asthma, Brain Disorders and Health, Bruising, Colds and Flu, Dental Pain and Problems, Eye Disorders and Infections, Glandular Disorders and Health, Headache and Migraine Relief, Indigestion, Infection, Laryngitis, Pancreas Health, Poisons, Psoriasis, Shingles, Sinus, Skin Infections and Irritations, Stuttering, Tonsilitis, Ulcers, Urinary Tract and Health

Emotional Healing properties:
Anger Diffusing or Release, Anxiety, Conflict Diffusion, Crying, Frustration, Honesty, Hope, Peace and Peacefulness, Sedative

These informations are from this website, where you can find more info as well.

Why I chose this Stone:
This is one of the stones I own, as well. I own a necklace and I really love to wear it. I love the colour on this one and after reading a lot about this stone, it is one that is supossed to help me with a lot of health issues as well. Like Asthma, feeling insecure and vulnerable in front of unknown people, getting nervous a lot and all these things. But I mainly love these two stones for their Aesthetics ^^

Natural Chalcedon

Note:
Chalcedon/Chalcedony/Blue banded Agate is actually a type of stone, so it has a lot of names. The light blue variety is commonly sold as Chalcedon, so I'm going with this name. I couldn't find any different meanings for the natural form of Chalcedon, so everything is the same as listed above.

Why I chose this stone:
To be honest: I just love the Aesthetic of this stone. It's the same as the above, yet it looks so different. The crystals are sparkling, it has shadows and the brown is a really lovely contrast to the blue. Additional this form of the stone inspired me more to designs than any other stones I considered creating a design off.
Edited By Sakurakuromi on 5/26/2019 at 2:03 AM.
Dragongem23
Level 63
The Tender
Threads: 254
Posted: 5/20/2019 at 7:24 PM Post #143
Sorry i fixed it real quick!
Sakurakuromi
Level 69
The Perfectionist
Posted: 5/20/2019 at 7:29 PM Post #144
Maybe this could help the confusion:
https://thecrystalgarden.com/product/blue-goldstone/

Here it's listed as both: Manmade and Birthstone, that's why I'm unsure
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/20/2019 at 8:50 PM Post #145
Everything looks great on your designs on. The only things that are holding your designs, which are beautiful back is that you still need your reasoning for picking each. Perferrably beneath the image of each stone. As well as what beliefs surround each stone. Both are part of the requirements for this challenge. Outside of that, everything looks good.
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/20/2019 at 9:21 PM Post #146
~ENTRIES THUS FAR POST 1~
"Gemstone" Mandatory Challenge
(A Dragon Creation)

Below you will find the designs thus far per represented player/member. If you don't see your design here, it may be in another "Entries Thus Far" post if there happen to be any others. If not, then check to make sure you have met all the requirements listed for the challenge. And then lastly contact me. You can contact me first if you are change, editing, and or adding new materials to your original post. Remember keep it to one post ladies and gents. If you need assistance, please let me know otherwise keep up the amazing work everyone!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Bunny's Designs:

(Jade)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Trench's Designs:

Australian Opal Morkko

Heliodor Nephini

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Limor's Designs:

(Ametrine)

(Labradorite)

(Emerald)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Shimeree's Designs:

(Tiger's Eye)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sunny's Designs:

(Emerald Qitari)

(Black Opal Aeridini)

(Rose Garnet Nephini)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Caw's Designs:

Edited By Celticnuru on 5/26/2019 at 7:02 PM.
Sakurakuromi
Level 69
The Perfectionist
Posted: 5/20/2019 at 9:26 PM Post #147
I know that^^
I just wanted to make sure I could keep the Blue Goldstone, before editing all that Information in.

I just finished all my designs I might use, just need to sort out which ones to keep ^^
(I know I have to delete some of them xD)
At the moments I like the first three the most, but I will look at it once more tomorrow and then decide ^^

I will Ping you again, once my Entry post is done completely. It's still a WIP

Just wanted to make sure about that one stone ^^
Edited By Sakurakuromi on 5/20/2019 at 9:27 PM.
DrMako
Level 70
Majestic Green Thumb
Threads: 14
Posted: 5/20/2019 at 10:28 PM Post #148
Gemstone: Alexandrite

Reasoning: I chose this gemstone for two reasons. One- It's (one of the three??) birthstones of June (my birthday is the sixth). Two- I just really like alexandrite. Even if it wasn't my birthstone, I think it's really beautiful and I admire its unique properties ([it's one of the few gems that are classified as pleochroistic-- meaning that it will change color depending on lighting and angle).
Beliefs: Alexandrite is a gem that inspires your imagination, boosts creativity and encourages you to attune your inner voice. It also is said to guide one to emotional maturity and strengthen one's willpower because it aligns mind, body, and spirit. Alexandrite is an example of royal power (as it was discovered in the mid-18th century on the birth date of a Russian monarch) and acts as a purifying and renewing stone.
Small question: is it alright to do multiple designs of one gemstone? I figured I'd ask before going ahead and trying another design.
Edited By DrMako on 5/24/2019 at 8:17 PM.
Trenchpup
Level 70
The Tender
Threads: 35
Posted: 5/20/2019 at 11:51 PM Post #149
I edited my Helidor Nephini a bit by the way, I needed the colours to match more, I didn't change the morkko
Thunderclancat28
Level 70
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 25
Posted: 5/21/2019 at 7:37 AM Post #150

I chose this because it is my birthstone. (One of the June birthstones)
Pearls are associated with the moon, and are said to have healing properties as well as symbolizing wisdom gained

Edited By Thunderclancat28 on 5/21/2019 at 1:22 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 14, 15, 16... 348, 349, 350
This Page loaded in 0.029 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.