Players 2,422 378
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,239,928 1,189
Generated 656,151 22
Captured 1,190,346 61
Bred 6,393,337 1,106
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Groups, Guilds, Clubs, and Services > ~*~ DESIGNERS' CHALLENGE UNIVERSITY...
Page 14 1, 2, 3... 13, 14, 15... 348, 349, 350 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Oreoquack
Level 57
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 47
Posted: 5/19/2019 at 9:43 PM Post #131
I can't wait to get to work on this! (Once I can get a quick break.)
Caw
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 64
Posted: 5/20/2019 at 12:50 PM Post #132
pining myself as a reminder
Irae
Level 62
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 88
Posted: 5/20/2019 at 1:10 PM Post #133
Lepidolite-
soothing Calm Stabilizing
Lepidolite Tumbled Stone guides you from chaos to calm with its emotionally stabilizing energy. It helps to bring focus to your dreams, reminding us that within our dreams lie answers we are searching for. Working with it consistently before you go to sleep each night allows you to tap into the wisdom of your dream state.

Caw
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 64
Posted: 5/20/2019 at 1:26 PM Post #134
Black Diamond

Reasoning:
Well, I wanted to use a Gemstone of Leo, which is my Zodiac sign. While looking up gemstones, I discovered Diamond was a Leo gemstone. Since Diamond is one of the most popular gemstones, I decided it would be really nice to use and recognizable. However, I wanted to go with a Black Diamond to have more interesting colors.
Beliefs:
Diamonds are also used as an judge of innocent or guilt. If an person was innocent, the diamond would sparkle, however if they were guilty it would darken. I took that and incorporated into my idea of a black diamond. I made it glimmer a blue even though it would seem as if the user was guilty due to its dark colors.
Oreoquack
Level 57
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 47
Posted: 5/20/2019 at 2:17 PM Post #135
Alexandrite

I chose this gemstone because it is one of my birth stones. I love the fact that it changes color and is very rare gemstone. I decided to make two color variants of the design to showcase both the blue-ish purple coloring and the blue-ish green coloring.

"Since the discovery of alexandrite, the gemstone has been thought to bring luck, good fortune and love. In Russia, it is considered to be a stone of very good omen. It is believed to bring balance in the interaction between the physical manifest world and the unmanifest spiritual, or astral world. It opens the crown chakra, bringing one access to the warm, healing energy and love of the universe. It is also said to strengthen intuition, creativity, and imagination." (Alexandrite Meaning, Powers and History. Jewels for Me, http://www.jewelsforme.com/alexandrite-meaning.)

Moonstone

I chose this gemstone because, again, it is June birth stone. I love the way it looks too.

Moonstone is heavily to have powers that are connected to the moon. It is often associated with magic and mystery.
Edited By Oreoquack on 5/21/2019 at 12:35 PM.
Dragongem23
Level 63
The Tender
Threads: 254
Posted: 5/20/2019 at 2:18 PM Post #136

Green Apatite
Apatite is a mineral that consist of calcium phosphate with some fluorine, chlorine, and other elements.It's colors vary from shades of green to shades of purple

Why did i choose this one?
I'm a person who loves greens and all and i was messing around with Steven Universe Gemsona ideas and this stone popped up and i've loved it since.
Beliefs
It's associated healing and known to awaken the Heart, Throat and Third Eye Chakras.It's also associated with The star sign Gemini and the two elements of Earth and Water.It's said to stimulate the flow of energy on the physical plane and helps one experience true feelings of abundance.
More information here

Rhodochrosite
Rhodochrosite is a manganese carbonate mineral that ranges in color from light pink to bright red,it's found in few locations worldwide where other manganese minerals are usually present.It's not usually found in giant quantities either

Yet again another gemstone i discovered whilst messing round with Steven Universe stuff,i got super intrigued by the way it kinda looks like a very,very pink beach.
Beliefs
It's said to symbolize selfless love, moving one beyond mere empathy but stirring one to action on others behalf but directs that love first toward the self for the specific purpose of emotional healing.It's said to heal the Heart Chakra it also frees blockages in the the Solar Plexus Chakra.Some say that Rhodochrosite emanates one of the most tender and loving energies of any stone, soothing the heart, comforting the soul, and vibrating to the frequencies of inner peace.
More information here

Ametrine
Also known as trystine or bolivianite, is a naturally occurring variety of quartz. It is a mixture of amethyst and citrine with shades of purple,yellow and orange.

1st off it's made up of my two favorite colors,yellow and purple.I also was introduced to the stone in a gift from a friend after they visited Bolivia.
Beliefs
Ametrine has a strong healing energy that can help you release negative emotions and is said to aid in weight loss, as well as releasing your addictions.It also helps enhance mental and spiritual clarity whilst also uniting masculine and feminine energies.The vibrations of this stone is a harmonious blend of the energies of not only Amethyst but also Citrine. It's a stone that is associated with the Libra Star sign and also the Pieces star sign
Edited By Dragongem23 on 5/20/2019 at 7:24 PM.
Sakurakuromi
Level 69
The Perfectionist
Threads: 37
Posted: 5/20/2019 at 5:50 PM Post #137
3 Design per person.
So we can chose 3 Stones and make several designs with them,
or is it 3 Pet-designs over all?

Like, If I want to make... 2-3 species for one stone, does it count as 2-3 entries (per pet design) or as 1 entry (per stone)

Just wanted to make sure, before I start making some designs and I can't use all later on ^^

Btw: Can I use Blue Goldstone? It's a man-made stone and super pretty. I own one myself and it's one of my favourites.

Edit: Just wanted to ask, because I thought to make one design, when the stone is used as decoration and one how it's growing naturally (I could do one as the male and one as the female as well, even though they wouldn't match that way)
Edited By Sakurakuromi on 5/20/2019 at 6:03 PM.
Thunderclancat28
Level 70
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 25
Posted: 5/20/2019 at 6:01 PM Post #138
I chose this guy because these designs were hard, just like my arena struggles.
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 244
Posted: 5/20/2019 at 7:09 PM Post #139
Great questions hon.

It is 3 designs over all per person. So if you chose 3 gems, you could only make 1 design per gem. Where as if you chose only 1 gem, you could make 3 designs for that gem. It is only 3 pet designs per member.

As for your Blue goldstone, I would honestly prefer a natural stone over a man made materials. But if it follows suit with the challenge, and with the requirements it is good to go.

As for genders...You can use both genders. So say again you only chose 1 gemstone, you could use male and female pets...It is the designs themselves there can only ever be 3 off. So for one stone you could have a male and female of the same design that would count as 1 design. If they are different, then it would be different designs.
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 244
Posted: 5/20/2019 at 7:10 PM Post #140
I will be doing updates tomorrow. I was going to today, however the down time for the site ate up my morning and I had to go to work.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 13, 14, 15... 348, 349, 350
This Page loaded in 0.027 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.