Username:
Password:
Activate Account Forgot Password?
Advanced Search
Active Players on Sylestia
Category Total Yesterday
Players 3,808 600
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 6,409,349 1,812
Generated 479,936 305
Captured 984,473 106
Bred 4,944,940 1,401
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplay Games > Creature Kin
Page 205 1, 2, 3... 203, 204, 205 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Falconetti
Level 70
Ghost Writer
Joined: 11/13/2018
Threads: 8
Posts: 1,649
Posted: 6/7/2021 at 12:51 PM Post #2041
(A good while now - I'm still not entirely sure how this is going to work yet though. Would you rather not bother and I can pause this stage for you instead? Up to you)

(And oopsie ~ lemme just fix that. Thanks for letting me know, must have slipped my mind.)
Falconetti
Level 70
Ghost Writer
Joined: 11/13/2018
Threads: 8
Posts: 1,649
Posted: 6/7/2021 at 12:57 PM Post #2042
"Before you go..." he looks indecisive, then shrugs and carries on. "Look, I knew about the ring because I'd been told to look out for it. And others like it. There are some pretty... influential people who want their hands on them."

He doesn't wave, but he gives you a nod. "Careful as you go."

Brazentalons' doesn't waste time - he's in the air before you have a chance to say anything else.

"To the 'Crossroads then?" he asks.
Falconetti
Level 70
Ghost Writer
Joined: 11/13/2018
Threads: 8
Posts: 1,649
Posted: 6/7/2021 at 1:02 PM Post #2043
(Haha - don't worry. Since you didn't know before entering the southern territories the world quest won't affect you until you've left again.)

You wedge the pick underneath the window. The first time it slips, making a noise. The second time you hear a clack as something breaks and the window slides up.

A dark room yawns beyond.
Starpup5
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Joined: 3/11/2018
Threads: 59
Posts: 29,756
Posted: 6/7/2021 at 3:10 PM Post #2044
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=74910&page=205#2041
Author: Falconetti
Time Posted: 6/7/2021 at 12:51 PM
(A good while now - I'm still not entirely sure how this is going to work yet though. Would you rather not bother and I can pause this stage for you instead? Up to you)

(And oopsie ~ lemme just fix that. Thanks for letting me know, must have slipped my mind.)


(No this makes it more intresting even if it means holding off on getting the familiars home for a bit. Besides I have a feeling this will play out well. Also thank you for correcting it.)
Edited By Starpup5 on 6/7/2021 at 3:16 PM.
Orcastration
Level 70
The Eggstraordinaire
Joined: 11/1/2018
Threads: 289
Posts: 32,574
Posted: 6/8/2021 at 1:36 AM Post #2045
Nixote climbs as carefully as he can. One noise is one noise too many. He slips the pick into hsi inevntory again and keeps the dagger.
Falconetti
Level 70
Ghost Writer
Joined: 11/13/2018
Threads: 8
Posts: 1,649
Posted: 6/10/2021 at 11:40 AM Post #2046
(Alright then, glad you think so :) No problem)

Crimson looks confused, but follows your instructions. Soon the group is together again, huddled close.

"What's happening?" Numbat clasps his hands together worriedly. He looks tired, weary and afraid. So do the rest of the group.
Falconetti
Level 70
Ghost Writer
Joined: 11/13/2018
Threads: 8
Posts: 1,649
Posted: 6/10/2021 at 11:52 AM Post #2047
You can think through a situation requiring stealth well. +1/2 stealth points

Dagger in hand, you make little noise as you creep into the interior of the wagon. Stealth successful.

Your eyes take a moment to adjust. The space is filled with extravagant furniture, paintings, loot and garish trophies of battle. At one end is a large bed, where the hulking figure of an orc snores loudly. Surely enough, you can see the glint of something metallic underneath his pillow in the faint candlelight.

You discover a slight hitch in the plan as bad luck strikes. A phoenix roosts by the orc's bedside - seemingly asleep... for the moment.
Starpup5
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Joined: 3/11/2018
Threads: 59
Posts: 29,756
Posted: 6/10/2021 at 12:01 PM Post #2048
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=74910&page=205#2046
Author: Falconetti
Time Posted: 6/10/2021 at 11:40 AM
(Alright then, glad you think so :) No problem)

Crimson looks confused, but follows your instructions. Soon the group is together again, huddled close.

"What's happening?" Numbat clasps his hands together worriedly. He looks tired, weary and afraid. So do the rest of the group.


"I know this isn't going to be a popular idea but think about it. The dwarfs are in serious trouble because they keep getting attacked by orcs. If the orcs aren't stopped the paths won't be cleared making travel even harder and worse the dwarfs' could loose their homes, livelihoods, or possibly lives. We need to help the dwarfs. I understand that you're tired and just ready to find your families but if the orcs aren't stopped your families could easily be targeted. Please at least consider helping."
Orcastration
Level 70
The Eggstraordinaire
Joined: 11/1/2018
Threads: 289
Posts: 32,574
Posted: 6/10/2021 at 8:17 PM Post #2049
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=74910&page=205#2047
Author: Falconetti
Time Posted: 6/10/2021 at 11:52 AM
You can think through a situation requiring stealth well. +1/2 stealth points

Dagger in hand, you make little noise as you creep into the interior of the wagon. Stealth successful.

Your eyes take a moment to adjust. The space is filled with extravagant furniture, paintings, loot and garish trophies of battle. At one end is a large bed, where the hulking figure of an orc snores loudly. Surely enough, you can see the glint of something metallic underneath his pillow in the faint candlelight.

You discover a slight hitch in the plan as bad luck strikes. A phoenix roosts by the orc's bedside - seemingly asleep... for the moment.


Nicote really hopes that phoenix isnt the orcs familiat. That would be inconvinient.

Hell just have to hope he doesnt wake it as he gets the key. Hopefully no killing will be involced, he wouldnt like to kill phoenix.
Skylarky
Level 70
Ghost Writer
Joined: 5/15/2018
Threads: 97
Posts: 16,372
Posted: 6/16/2021 at 12:30 PM Post #2050
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=74910&page=204#2040
Author: Falconetti
Time Posted: 6/7/2021 at 12:42 PM
(Ack, I forgot the time... I'll assume it was about midday when you started this quest - please correct me if I'm completely off the mark)

As you both walk back, Skywhisper takes in some of the dreary streets you pass through. "Well... this lot could certainly do... with a bit of colour, anyway," he wheezes, out of breath.

When you make it back, Rythia speeds over to you with a gasp of joy. "They all made it! This is... wonderful, absolutely wonderful!"

Reputation gained

Skywhisper stands gobsmacked as she removes the sacks from the barrow single handedly. Finished, she notices that it's taken you into the evening to fetch her seeds. "Look, you've done more than enough for a room for a few nights. Here, take a little gold for your bother."

6G added to inventory


(I think that's about it ^^)

"Oh, thanks! Uh, where exactly is our room? Do we just grab any vacant one?" I ask, internally torn between gloating that Skywhisper doesn't have to haul seeds every day and wondering if Rythia is secretly actually an orc riding a horse.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 203, 204, 205
This Page loaded in 0.021 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2021 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.