Starpup5
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 62
Posted: 5/11/2021 at 3:29 PM Post #2011
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=74910&page=201#2008
Author: Falconetti
Time Posted: 5/11/2021 at 11:26 AM
"T-there's... further up the pass, there's been some kind of fight," he's calming down a little now. "I... didn't stop to bring some proof though."

Back at the camp, a winded Crimson shoots a disgusted glare at Numbat. "You're telling me we're getting all worked up for nothing? There's no-one there?"

The other three familiars turn from looking panicked to equally as irritated at having their rest interrupted.

Asteria looks at Numbat slightly annoyed but still beliving, "By any chance did you see where they could have gone? If so can we avoid them or will they come towards our camp? I promised everyone a day of rest and I plan on keeping it if it's safe. Can we stay safe? Any next time for the record, I get being scared but don't send the rest of us into a panic unless there is a serious threat in the area."
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Threads: 316
Posted: 5/12/2021 at 12:52 AM Post #2012
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=74910&page=201#2010
Time Posted: 5/11/2021 at 11:49 AM
"Not a lot of great options," Balthur frowns. "Sorry, I can't think of anything else."

Knight doesn't look very creative either.

Spork gives you a hearty pat on the back. "I be with you, you be fine. I have a score to settle here."

"Nothing better then pure rage. Hey if we concuss the guy fast no one will notice." Nicote said cheerfully. "Wish us luck you two, if i die and you two somehow get out send a message to that nerd i call a brother for some reason and tell him that if he doesnt give me at leaat an obligatory Ill come haunt him." Not that he expected much but eh, whatever. He could hope. Gues he and Spork were going to go concuss a gang leader now
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Threads: 104
Posted: 5/13/2021 at 9:28 PM Post #2013
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=74910&page=201#2009
Time Posted: 5/11/2021 at 11:38 AM
"Nah, don't worry about it," he waves you away.

You arrive back to Balthur's storage building with the impatient looking Centaur still standing outside.

"Ah! You made it," he says upon seeing you both, impatience disappearing and a friendly smile replacing it. "Here, I'll help you load the seeds. I've got to lock up the place and get moving soon."

He moves to pick up one side of the first bag, waiting for you to take the other.

"Yep, we survived," I respond cheerfully as I help him pick up the other side of the bag and attempt to heft it into the wheelbarrow.
"Oh, and before I forget, Bob wanted to tell you that the lazy dragon sleeps atop the mountain, but his angry brother does not," I say nonchalantly, but quietly, to Balthur, after a glance to make sure no one else is in earshot-- even though it is probably a coded message.
Falconetti
Level 72
Ghost Writer
Threads: 10
Posted: 5/14/2021 at 10:57 AM Post #2014
He looks like a scolded child as he answers: "No... I didn't see anyone. It was arrowheads, and uh... some blood on the snow. But I recognised the fletching on the arrows! You never forget the colours of the orc clans."

"I don't know where they are... but on principle, I'll never feel safe anywhere in Anaia anymore knowing there are ord warbands striking the northern territories!"

He's an easily frightened goblin, even for his kind - its doubtful he'll have learned his lesson the next time something scares him. But you've more than demonstrated that you have the skills necessary to get him out of a panic - Charisma successful, skill improved +1/4

Crimson growls frustratedly. "Well, obviously someone needs to be brave around here to make up for him!" she pads toward the path to the site of the battle. "Let's go and have a look to find out where they went."
Falconetti
Level 72
Ghost Writer
Posted: 5/14/2021 at 12:33 PM Post #2015
Balthur blanches. "Maybe... don't let that happen. I don't want to make a promise I can't keep."

Spork leads you around the outside of the ring of wagons to the chiefs'. You have to go the long way around to avoid the guards posted on the entryway to the centre of the ring.

The chief's wagon is large and has decadent stained glass windows and various other pricey adornments. There's no doubt that the inside will be just as luxurious.

"Clan never made ring of wagons when I last here," Spork grumbles. "How we get in?"
Falconetti
Level 72
Ghost Writer
Posted: 5/14/2021 at 12:57 PM Post #2016
Working together, you get all of the bags into the wagon.

Balthur stops, looks at your overly surreptitious behaviour - stealth failed - and raises a brow.

Then bursts out laughing.

"What is it even supposed to mean? Don't tell me he actually managed to fool you, come on!" He cuts his laugh off as he notices that you were, indeed, tricked. "Aha. Don't mind him - Bob loves a good joke. It's just nonsense."

As he shuts up his warehouse, he continues: "Well, I hope you both manage to get that lot over to Rythia alright. Meanwhile I've got to tidy up some business in Elvenor before I head to the western territories, hopefully avoiding getting kidnapped on the way, because that would just be awful!" he finishes cheerily.
Starpup5
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 62
Posted: 5/14/2021 at 5:02 PM Post #2017
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=74910&page=202#2014
Time Posted: 5/14/2021 at 10:57 AM
He looks like a scolded child as he answers: "No... I didn't see anyone. It was arrowheads, and uh... some blood on the snow. But I recognised the fletching on the arrows! You never forget the colours of the orc clans."

"I don't know where they are... but on principle, I'll never feel safe anywhere in Anaia anymore knowing there are ord warbands striking the northern territories!"

He's an easily frightened goblin, even for his kind - its doubtful he'll have learned his lesson the next time something scares him. But you've more than demonstrated that you have the skills necessary to get him out of a panic - Charisma successful, skill improved +1/4

Crimson growls frustratedly. "Well, obviously someone needs to be brave around here to make up for him!" she pads toward the path to the site of the battle. "Let's go and have a look to find out where they went."

"Crimson," Asteria speaks, 'it could still be very dangerous there since the blood can still be seen it means the battle happened recently. With this group we can't afford to run into the orcs. I'll go with you to look if everyone else packed up and is ready to go by the time we get back. Most importantly you all need to stay together and Numbat keep your wits about you please. Emberpaw you and the phenioxs are on alert while you rest please."
Asteria waits for Crimson to start knowing her sense of smell and hearing would alert them to any danger.
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Threads: 316
Posted: 5/15/2021 at 9:48 PM Post #2018
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=74910&page=202#2015
Time Posted: 5/14/2021 at 12:33 PM
Balthur blanches. "Maybe... don't let that happen. I don't want to make a promise I can't keep."

Spork leads you around the outside of the ring of wagons to the chiefs'. You have to go the long way around to avoid the guards posted on the entryway to the centre of the ring.

The chief's wagon is large and has decadent stained glass windows and various other pricey adornments. There's no doubt that the inside will be just as luxurious.

"Clan never made ring of wagons when I last here," Spork grumbles. "How we get in?"

"We go in....fast. one of us goes in and kncoks the guy out and hrabs tbe key, other guy stays outside and hidden. Anything happens, either we get a second person with a chance to get the key or we can cause some chaos." Nicote leeps his voice lpw. "Unels dyou got any other ideas, im not oppoed to just....burning the place down. Though i doibt we'd be able to get my companions out....."
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Threads: 104
Posted: 5/18/2021 at 8:16 PM Post #2019
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=74910&page=202#2016
Time Posted: 5/14/2021 at 12:57 PM
Working together, you get all of the bags into the wagon.

Balthur stops, looks at your overly surreptitious behaviour - stealth failed - and raises a brow.

Then bursts out laughing.

"What is it even supposed to mean? Don't tell me he actually managed to fool you, come on!" He cuts his laugh off as he notices that you were, indeed, tricked. "Aha. Don't mind him - Bob loves a good joke. It's just nonsense."

As he shuts up his warehouse, he continues: "Well, I hope you both manage to get that lot over to Rythia alright. Meanwhile I've got to tidy up some business in Elvenor before I head to the western territories, hopefully avoiding getting kidnapped on the way, because that would just be awful!" he finishes cheerily.

I raise my eyebrows. "Or maybe Bob actually meant something, but he didn't tell you," I joke. "Anyways, thanks for helping us. Don't get kidnapped, that really would be tragic. If you need us to murder some kidnappers, you can give us a call. Somehow. If we're not too busy taking care of an egg." I don't elaborate on the last bit.
Edited By Skylarky on 5/18/2021 at 8:17 PM.
Falconetti
Level 72
Ghost Writer
Posted: 5/30/2021 at 4:09 PM Post #2020
Numbat nods, relief flooding his features that the group is on the move. "Everything will be ready for your return, just be careful."

Crimson starts forward, a couple of steps ahead of you. You make it to the battlezone without her detecting anything amiss. It is dead silent as you both stop in front of the remains of the conflict.

Arrows jut out from the snow, just as Numbat said. And so are there the signs of bloodshed.

Crimson yips at you, bringing your attention to something in the snow. It appears to be some kind of satchel, seemingly left and forgotten about in the fighting.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 201, 202, 203... 246, 247, 248
This Page loaded in 0.026 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.