Page 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Dragongem23
Level 63
The Tender
Threads: 254
Posted: 4/22/2019 at 8:26 AM Post #51
Okay by far the weirdest one to date that looped together

So i'm living in this beautiful large mansion during a zombie apocalypse(Now this all sorta looks minecrafty to me but not),i also live with a very pretty vampire lady who leaves me to go visit family or something.Now the mansion has traps set out and a escape rout out to the lake where i go down to when i pretty much get overrun.But my boat was broken.so i laid down under the water,really slowly drowning.And i die,but not die.I become a Drowned,which i this world are kinda like zombies,just waaaay faster and more agile.So zombies come down and i hear them talking to i leap out of the water and pull one in laughing.(Or was weird).I walk around the house yet again hiding from the zombies and skeletons and come to this lava room.I'm fine swimming in the lava to the peek holes,but i do see this let dragon at the bottom of the lava eating anyone who falls down.I hear my vampire friend get back and i stumble to her quite literally half dead.So she makes me a vampire,sims style where she bits me then i've gotta do it to her and yadda yada.
(This is where i got a idea from for a Sims4 Challenge,Called the Black Widow Mummy)
So we get rid of the zombies i meet her in laws and everything,now we love each other but decide to not get married and all so we can lure men into the house,have kiddos with them,then add them to our "Nibble list" if you get what i mean.And once we hit adult we take the wonderful thing called a cow plant that we're raising down stairs and feed two men to it.And then once they're life forces have been sucked out by the cow plant we drink that so we can remain forever young(Unless the vampires in the sims don't age,we did).Abd we just kept repeating the cycle over and over again,till pretty much the whole area we lived in was made up of our descendants.All vampires.

_And then we slowly started taking over the world as a amazing Gay vampire power couple.Keeping humans in this one area and forcing them to breed so we could have a good source.

It was a pretty good dream..
Lady0fthelake
Level 70
High Priest
Threads: 62
Posted: 4/22/2019 at 2:58 PM Post #52
Last night I had one that I was skiing and was out of control and dont have poles. Im a pretty good skier so it was strange. For some reason the slope was super icy and steep. I was worried that Id crash into someone or something. Whenever I tried to do a hockey stop, Id just go faster! Strangely, this dream took place in a setting that Ive had other bad skiing dreams in! This place does not exist as far as I know- I think its supposed to be somewhere in the place where I go skiing every year. Freaky.

Once I had a dream that consisted of me wandering around in a super weird mansion. Everything was lopsided and made no sense. I come across a platter with a head on it and it talked to me. Then I was zooming through the mansion (like upside down and stuff!) and suddenly landed in a bathroom, behind a shower curtain. My friends were on the other side and they couldnt hear me. I could hear them and I could tell that they were talking about me. Weird...

A whole series of dreams about climbing a mountain covered in red-brown dirt (they repeated twice every night for a while) This one was too long to go into detail about, but it confused me. Eventually I made a really bad story out of it.

Various dreams involving hurling teacups at peoples heads (dont ask)

Driving a motorboat without a bottom around a blue lagoon filled with large rocks with kids sitting on them. There were fish. That one wasnt so bad!

My dog wearing a t-shirt and playing soccer with his friends (Also wearing matching t-shirts) against another team. I was referee but my shirt said Rufferee (lol I make puns in my sleep) and the dogs were arguing about something in front of me and I was trying to make them stop. Unsuccessfully. That one was kinda stressful because the spectators were yelling at me to hurry up.
Dragongem23
Level 63
The Tender
Posted: 5/4/2019 at 11:24 AM Post #53
m'lord it's been a bit *We're on the second page but*

So this might work as a RP but...here

so i'm this girl living in this large beatful house,but i'm only allowed in a few rooms.I live with my dad and grandpa and my very young brother.One day i hear my grandpa and father arguing about whether he was going to get the house or me cause i was more powerful.My dad ended up locking me in my room and pretending i died,he told that to everyone.I escaped and somehow changed my appearance,guess that was part of the more powerful thing.

Now this is where it get's confusing

So we lived in this large COUNTRY/CITY thing....that was split into 4 parts,fire ice/water wind/air and earth/nature the royal families or rulers of each section had the powers of whatever section.Now i was part of the fire one and could pretty much firebend and all.

Now there's this area in the middle of all the parts that's called the Freezone where no one rules it and eveyrons is equal this is where i hid.

now my dad got the house and all the power and sent gaurds and stuff on me.Cause i was a crimial and broke the rules that'd been set in the freezone like them talking out buses so that if you didn't live in the freezone you couldn't school there.

I got caught tho,by someone he sent on me
My brother

Then i told him what happened and he took me back t the house,but helped me escape from the same room i'd been trapped in years before when he was younger,it'd been fireproofed but still..

THEN I FRIKCEN WOKE UP

i'm so mad i didn't get to finish it
Dragongem23
Level 63
The Tender
Posted: 6/17/2019 at 9:40 AM Post #54
Okay so if ANYONE sees this and kinda wants a RP off of it I WILL DO IT!

So i'm this person looking for something and i stumble across this underwater city it's more advanced than ANY human technology.Some of it's underwater other parts stick into air pockets and stuff.But it's run by these people who never gave me their name,they're like mermaids except the fact that they can switch between fish and legs for their bottom half,there's also selki's living their with them along with some other half humanoid half sea creature people.It's run by this lady who had long dark,very dark blue hair and vibrant blue eyes,people called her the priestess and she's in charge of making sure no one else get's this special water from a spring and also talking to whoever their God is sorta to make the tech.the reason i came was to get the water cause my friend has some really weird and slow disease.She let's me take some of the water and i return home and give him a drop every year.It slows the disease and eventually the water makes him sick or something.He ends up going into a coma since eating becomes non-exsistent for him.He dies and i get mad and come back to the city.She replies by showing me a new member of the city...who's the friend from earlier as a merman dude.She said he came from the pool of water (nothing get's explained farther than that) he doesn't know me...or have any recollection of before.I'm so happy i go up and hug him and he's shocked.Eventually i just stay there and get to know the new one and fall in love.I kiss em and become one of the merpeople with a fancy water-show that comes around us...sorta like in beauty and the beast.And then it ended

one of the few happy ones i've had
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Threads: 316
Posted: 6/17/2019 at 9:57 AM Post #55
My friend s and I on tour

Go in a tunnel

SOme people get killed but they looks like MC armor stands sitign down

We pull them out

Go into a chapel

Go out.

I nee to use the bathroom bad

Bathrooms = locked

gets measured for n o reason

Misses my order at Red Robins (which looks like farmer boys and I get pasta-prettuchini alfedo)
M friend questions me

I go back to te bathroms. Unlocked

NO time

Eats

Groups leaving

I go to use he bathroom in a tunnel (MC tunnel I the snowy mountains)

End whit me awake
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
This Page loaded in 0.009 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.