Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Off-Topic Discussion > Dream Journal i guess
Page 4 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Eyelashviper
Level 61
Threads: 224
Posted: 2/26/2019 at 5:28 AM Post #31
Same. Some pictures are so cute of them... and when I searched Polar cat there was a picture of a polar bear finding a dead cat (Not polar cat) it looked so sad (for the cat, not the bear)
Dragongem23
Level 63
The Tender
Threads: 254
Posted: 2/26/2019 at 7:41 AM Post #32
@Golden not recently i think,i did have one that was me at school and venom stole me away...it was kinda awkward

Whoa weird nightmare,i think the only one that i'd consider a nightmare is the one i had that involved zombies.I woke up and couldn't move.AT ALL.And i heard noises so i started to panick

Last night was,interesting.We got pushed out of our house,i saved some swan or something from fyi inside.Got teleported to a world with all my favorite characters.We went to a ice cream place,some started dying.People were weird(Like sims Strangerville weird).I ended up getting in a car with,i think it was pocari(Real Pocari not the suit) and watched sans turn to dust and gaster was just staring at me from the backseat like "Welp"
Dragongem23
Level 63
The Tender
Posted: 2/28/2019 at 8:56 AM Post #33
Last night i sorta had three partial dreams all included i think Wane?(a female sybiote with spiky hair...)

1.Something happened with england and it kinda got turned into a wild west town and the palace locked itself up.Some weirdos somehow got inside with magic and turned into living statues whilst at it and somehow brought back a evil queen or something.She turned on this machine and (Then i was back in my body.....not watching others) and suddenly my head was filled with a screaming noise,i don't know if it was mine or Wane(?) or both.I also heard venom and carnage......it was weird.And then i caught this glismpe of a a figure(another symboite) who wasn't affected.Then i woke up for the first time

2.I'm hiking this mountain and we find this large cave at the top that leads down to this large Atlantis hotel thing that people are living in.I have to make my way to the bottom escape pod(why couldn't we go out where we came i have no idea).I get hunted and once again,i'm Wane(?).Then i woke up again i was kinda mad at myself for this one

3.My class is touring this Atlantis hotel and i want to check things out and the manager says no,so next day i bring a drawstrig bag with a blanket,mr.ghrams(My little stuffed bear) and BBQ sauce(No clue why).I get locked in the elevator by the manager overnight.Over that night talk to my freind in here with me who hides in my hoodie Wane(?) she slips thru the crack in the elevator doors and opens it and we decide to sneak around in full suit to freak out the cameras and all.We visit all the rooms and i jot things down on a notepad on how they should be more uniqe and yadda yadda.Right as the sun hits the water i go back to the elevator scribble down keeping kids overnight in a elevator? Why is this nice? then i tape it to the elevator door,close it and have my symbiote freind make sure the notes are still on there.Then i woke up again...

Danngeit

they we're weird
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Threads: 316
Posted: 2/28/2019 at 10:17 AM Post #34
So i had this a while back (like last july)...

I was in a stadium watching my friend (a musician) rides a dirt bike (?!). When I went to congragulate hi on an awesome performance, it was too crowded so my other friends and I headed off. After going through some double doors (did I mention the dream was very detailed?), I met a group a girls (probably my old swim team friends who had something similar) who asked me to join their club, i say yes. THen my first group of friends and i go to the pool/sand area and play Sand Castle (where we have to build a sand castle, dump it in the pool and then reput it back together). I'm behind and when i drop mine in, i can't get all the peices. I see my friend (who doesn't like getting his hair wet) swimming nearby. I swim to the opposite end of the lane but when i try to gget out I see said friend and his brother singing "It Is Well With My Soul." Then I woke up.
...DId I mention there was a ocean and perfectly good beach like 50 feet away behidn them?

I figured i got that dream after a hard first day at camp with about 70% of the people in my dream. But then the next night I dreamed I had to conduct an 8-keyboard 8-person peice that I paid no attention to and it was so awkward and I saw people I'd either seen that day or at a different cam plast year.....

Brains. *sigh*
Dragongem23
Level 63
The Tender
Posted: 3/5/2019 at 7:33 AM Post #35
So today was kinda weird

I had this pencil,kind a purple red color.It had a name that i don't remember.We
went to this fair and got on this rollercoaster i saw a few people there and met up with my friend who ended up yelling at me and taking her the pencil.Plopping it in the bag with her 6.

Now The Pencil wasn't actually a pencil it was a shapeshifting blob that kinda looked like a nudimo(A creation made by Tori)

she gave me a 8$ bill for it and later when using it,and me being very sad i found out it was fake.I ran outside in the ran and yelled at the sky.Then my nudimo/blob came up to me as a beautiful russet dog with a very
big nose.I hugged it crying

Then i woke up

This dream was literally a emotional roller coaster
Dragongem23
Level 63
The Tender
Posted: 3/6/2019 at 10:38 AM Post #36
Another one....

So this one started it as me and my friends building a house on this hill in minecraft.We got it done and then it was a real house we were real and the backyard was a whole other world.Soemthing with someone happened and we found this dark cult or something running it.Then i was on the rooftop of the house as this giant majestic pegasus.A ran thru the cult and they shor a member that they were goig to kill anyways and i grabbed his hand (Or cape) for some reason.I put it on top of the house.Next thing you know it the cult's sent this giant snake tho g after me.I don't know if i switched between a winged human and a pegasus but somehow i ran from it into the hedges into another area where i helped a big of creatures and kids get into the real world.One girl had a sister with a color change eye that the year had to his.I kept running from the snake thing saving people from one bushes of area to the other when i was back in the house i turned into a little squishy elephant and the snake walked in as this blond haired green eyed girl shen started flipping over boxes when a man who i later figured out was her dad dragged her out saying i couldn't be in here.I grabbed something before that that i don't remember so i got that to the roof.Then i followed snake-girl and her father as hey drove away.It was to get something i think.I ended up crawling on the outside of a lot of buildin and jumping out many windows,and meeting snake-girls boyfriend who was clueless about the whole happening and i think started to crush on me before i returned and put whatever i needed and a Paw deers paw on the roof.Now i know that sounds weird but after i went inside and someone started shooting all the windows and everything trying to get me.And i got out and got shot with some dark magic stuff the ground around me started to wither and it spread out to the other places..I knew i needed one more thing and that was a cockatrice eggshell that they usally burned up and ate.Stoll on the ground i get picked up and brought to some dark room and the dad of snake girl thanks me for getting what they needed and showing myself.Apparently i was the key to finishing some potion to make who've raised drank it the ruler of the magic world and i was making something that would bring the true ruler back.

Then i woke up...so i needed a ending that i never got
Dragongem23
Level 63
The Tender
Posted: 3/6/2019 at 10:38 AM Post #37
Doubwl post
Edited By Dragongem23 on 3/6/2019 at 10:39 AM.
Dragongem23
Level 63
The Tender
Posted: 3/14/2019 at 7:50 AM Post #38
Guess i'm adding last nights in too.
I don't think people are reading these anymore but whatever

This one jumps around a lot just warning ya

So i'm kayaking in the artic with someone and we go into this cave they flip over my kayak and suddenly we're in this weird fancy hotel(Told ya it jumped).Police/security start chasing me into this train car thing and then i sorta have spider-man powers.Then i run into the disney princesses and they help me sorta escape and all and we go to this party where they're all supposed to go on this magical train and the lion from the Madagascar movie is there.I meet this prince/royalty/i don't know what he was.I fall in love with him and for some reason i no longer have the spider powers.We get off at this cliff side parking lot and he tried to propose to me and someone blast him off the side of the lot,i all starts crumbling down and i find out i'm some magical fire demon princess thing and i save his life.He shows me that he some water magic thing and we create the indestructible tunnel together and then a train with all the princesses and our son and a bunch of dogs picks us up and we go on that.Then we're walking down this pyramid thing in a parade and i get shot with this arrow...

Then i woke up...diddly darnit
Dragongem23
Level 63
The Tender
Posted: 3/16/2019 at 9:29 PM Post #39
This ones a bit late but....i remember!

So it starts off in this weird playgroundish/pool city with a large wall.Two men are fighting one with magic the other with...i dunno.The magic one wins and the other one gets banished or something.Fast forward and i'm this little girl,the daughter of the winner and a bunch of animals and each has a countries flag on it,Austraila is a anteater and that's all i remember.Out little tiny playground castle thing gets attacked by this weird swamp monster that spits acid and i somehow make magic shields and eventually tame it.

And it was over

Fast forward to me falling back asleep and it' seems sorta a halo-esq suituation somehwere in northern maine and i'm a teen in the army.A portal opens and these small robot alien things come out alongside with this large blue cloud.We all eventually retreat into what send to be a rural community and no one has basements!We board ourselves in a room and a radio starts talking,it's the cloud...and it sounds like megatron from transformers.He says that if mankind wants to be spared we'd need to send in the few people that aren't humans...they'd have blue symbols on their wrist.One pops up in mine and i decide to head out.And discover i'm sorta like a mini transformer human things.

And once again it cliffhanger...
Awkwardmollusk
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 91
Posted: 3/16/2019 at 9:42 PM Post #40
I'm still reading these, actually.

And for some reason, I keep having dreams about going to school.
Edited By Goldennautilus on 3/16/2019 at 9:44 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.