Username:
Password:
Activate Account Forgot Password?
Advanced Search
Active Players on Sylestia
Category Total Yesterday
Players 7,237 1,014
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 5,099,702 2,215
Generated 358,082 355
Captured 781,070 575
Bred 3,960,550 1,285
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > The Forgotten Paths
Page 162 1, 2, 3... 161, 162, 163... 166, 167, 168 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Sanya
Level 66
The Kind-Hearted
Joined: 1/19/2014
Threads: 45
Posts: 1,070
Posted: 8/13/2019 at 12:38 PM Post #1611
Leave and see if I can find someone else to help
Sairento
Level 65
Benevolent Brewer
Joined: 8/24/2018
Threads: 115
Posts: 5,273
Posted: 8/13/2019 at 4:04 PM Post #1612
'The... switch? The forgotten hills?'
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=72024&page=161#1602
Author: Smolblu
Time Posted: 8/13/2019 at 4:29 AM


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -



He smiles back at you, seeming somewhat less afraid of you. He nods his head slowly and tells you something.

"Did you get stuck in the switch? Silly human, you should have been more carful! You're in the Forgotten Hills!"

What should you do?
Canawlia
Level 70
Ghost Writer
Joined: 5/15/2018
Threads: 27
Posts: 6,363
Posted: 8/13/2019 at 7:17 PM Post #1613
"What do you mean, us?" I ask her.
Phecdasolar
Level 26
Joined: 1/23/2019
Threads: 6
Posts: 237
Posted: 8/13/2019 at 11:36 PM Post #1614
I look at the juggler. "Oh, hey it's you! It's cool how you were able to juggle the swords like that!" I turn back to the vendor and smile, "I dunno, you got any katanas?"


(Hey do I have money on me I forgot?)
Smolblu
Level 69
The Sweet Tooth
Joined: 7/7/2018
Threads: 44
Posts: 3,938
Posted: 8/14/2019 at 4:26 AM Post #1615


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

You stare confused out into the street as people scutter about, each going about their own business. A few people glance up at you, though they're quick to look away again.

What will you do?
Twinkleunicorn
Level 41
Benevolent Brewer
Joined: 8/17/2018
Threads: 100
Posts: 2,465
Posted: 8/14/2019 at 4:41 AM Post #1616
Ask whats going on?
Smolblu
Level 69
The Sweet Tooth
Joined: 7/7/2018
Threads: 44
Posts: 3,938
Posted: 8/14/2019 at 4:49 AM Post #1617


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

You stand up slowly and turn to look at the tree. It looks like someone had dug a sword deep into the wood and then tried to drag it out while making a rather messy gash in the wood. Beyond the small opening, the tree appears to be completely hollow. Two large blue eyes stare out at you.

What should you do?
Smolblu
Level 69
The Sweet Tooth
Joined: 7/7/2018
Threads: 44
Posts: 3,938
Posted: 8/14/2019 at 4:54 AM Post #1618


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

There doesn't appear to be an opening of any kind in the imminent area, nor do you remember seeing one anywhere else in the small town. You start to get a bit frustrated, this entire space seems to completely defy all logic and is just making your life so much harder than it has to be.

What should you do?
Smolblu
Level 69
The Sweet Tooth
Joined: 7/7/2018
Threads: 44
Posts: 3,938
Posted: 8/14/2019 at 5:08 AM Post #1619


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -



Kestrel is now sitting in a chair at the table with her legs carefully supported by another chair across the room from you. She waves to you and smirks. Sparrow disappears into another room, supposedly to make tea.

"Are you not from around here or somethin'? The world-changing is a rather common occurrence... Like every 36 hours."

Sparrow appears again, hovering by the doorway. These two seem to make a habit of asking multiple questions before you can answer them.

"What tea do you prefer?"

What should you do?
Smolblu
Level 69
The Sweet Tooth
Joined: 7/7/2018
Threads: 44
Posts: 3,938
Posted: 8/14/2019 at 5:20 AM Post #1620


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -



The man by the counter doesn't offer you a spoken answer, he only snarls again, sinking further down into his seat like an unhappy toddler.

Much to your relief, the other person in the room appears to be much more inclined to help you find Amie's father and thankfully in a much, much better mood. Her voice is surprisingly shrill and she speaks with a certain authority almost like she was used to telling people what to do all of the time.

"Welcome to The Blue Moon Inn! I'm sure we can help you out! Ignore him he's always grumpy."

"Hey!"

"Yep, definitely always, always grumpy! Never not! You wouldn't happen to have a description of this guy, would you? A lot of people have checked in today."

What should you do?


Unknown
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 161, 162, 163... 166, 167, 168
This Page loaded in 0.016 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits
© Copyright 2011-2019 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.