Username:
Password:
Activate Account Forgot Password?
Advanced Search
Active Players on Sylestia
Category Total Yesterday
Players 9,751 1,230
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 4,685,272 2,508
Generated 328,768 100
Captured 713,836 268
Bred 3,642,668 2,140
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Recent Announcements
Thread Posted
Week of Love Overview Feb 12
Site Downtime - 1/24 @.. Jan 23
Lupora Themed Revamp Jan 19
Ongoing Updates Jan 10
Winter Festival Pet Tr.. Jan 7
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > The Forgotten Paths
Page 1 1, 2, 3... 26, 27, 28 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Smolblu
Level 62
The Sweet Tooth
Joined: 7/7/2018
Threads: 38
Posts: 2,306
Posted: 1/14/2019 at 8:44 PM Post #1
- Open -



You awake disorientated and confused. You sit up looking around unable to find anything that looked at all familiar. Upon a second scan of the trees surrounding you, you realised that everything seemed somewhat off. All the leaves on the trees were shining unnatural bright colours. The dirt was an unearthly blackish grey. Bright red light reflected from somewhere unseen beyond the trees, landing just in front of your hands. You stared at it. Momentarily entranced by the bright colour. A sharp cough brought your attention to a figure in front of you that you were ninety-nine percent sure was not there a minute ago.

"Good morning Traveller!"

She chimed, happily twirling around in a circle before focusing her attention back on you.

"I presume like most who come through here you have no idea where you came from? I am correct right? Yes?"

You jumped up racking your brain for an answer. Where had you come from? What was going on? She sighed noticing your confused look, looking almost sad.

"Ahh, I thought that much. You're the sixth person to pass through here today. Let me give you a small piece of advice before I leave. Beware of the white trees that talk."

With that she disappeared in a flash of bright red. Started you blinked and looked around again even more confused than you had been a few minutes ago.

What was going on?


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If you would like to join this world,
Please fill out the form below!!

Username:

Nickname (What you would like to be called):

User ID:

What you had on you:

(Please only chose one from each line)

A Small Pocket Knife/Bow and Arrows/Axe
Rope/Blanket/Sleeping Bag
Flashlight (Torch)/First Aid Kit/Radio
Matches/Trangia Kit/Gas Stove
You will also receive a backpack, drink bottle and food.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

To begin, chose one of the Three.

1
Looking back, you observe that the forest thickens. You think that you came from that direction. It seems a small bit familiar, like you'd only seen it once while quickly walking through. You decide that there are probably more people back that way, but then again why had you left?

2
Looking forward the trail turns sharply to the left. You cant seem to see anything through the trees, but you think that you see small patches of white. Snow maybe? The girls warning hung fresh in your mind. White Trees that talked? What could she possibly been talking about?

3
Your attention seems to be drawn to your left. The path in that direction is small and thin, but you think that you see it open a few metres down. This path seems to be pulling you towards it, but your not sure if it is safe.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


Edited By Smolblu on 1/16/2019 at 7:37 PM.
Smolblu
Level 62
The Sweet Tooth
Joined: 7/7/2018
Threads: 38
Posts: 2,306
Posted: 1/14/2019 at 8:44 PM Post #2
Players
~ There are several spots still open ~

Example
Nickname
ID

Inventory


Pets


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

ShatteredHopes
Shatter or Hope
ID

Inventory
- A Small Pocket Knife
- Blanket
- Flashlight (Torch)
- Trangia Kit
- Backpack
- Drink Bottle
- Food


Pets
None

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Cottony5
Cotton
116302

Inventory
- A Small Pocket Knife
- Rope
- Flashlight (Torch)
- Matches
- Backpack
- Drink Bottle
- Food
- Stone of Flight


Pets


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Jumpingemerald
Jumping
120637

Inventory
- Bow and Arrows
- Rope
- First Aid Kit
- Matches
- Backpack
- Drink Bottle
- Food
- Stone of Electricity
- Forrest's Store


Pets


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

BlackGhostDragon
Black or Ghost
121067

Inventory
- Axe
- Rope
- Torch/Flashlight
- Matches
- Backpack
- Drink Bottle
- Food
- Stone of Water Breathing
- Stone of Light
- The Stone of Flames
- Stone of Time
- Whispering box


Pets
None

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Meerables
Meer
103332

Inventory
- Bow and Arrows
- Sleeping Bag
- First Aid Kit
- Trangia Kit
- Backpack
- Drink Bottle
- Food
- Map (Forrest)
- Map (Town)
- Box of The Whispering Woods (Open?)


Pets
None

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Eyelashviper
Viper, Eye or Eyelash
119797

Inventory
- Bow and Arrows
- Blanket
- Torch/Flashlight
- Matches
- Backpack
- Drink Bottle
- Food


Pets
None

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Edited By Smolblu on 2/15/2019 at 3:08 AM.
Smolblu
Level 62
The Sweet Tooth
Joined: 7/7/2018
Threads: 38
Posts: 2,306
Posted: 1/14/2019 at 8:44 PM Post #3
Reserved
Edited By Smolblu on 1/14/2019 at 8:48 PM.
Smolblu
Level 62
The Sweet Tooth
Joined: 7/7/2018
Threads: 38
Posts: 2,306
Posted: 1/14/2019 at 8:44 PM Post #4
- List Of Possible Encounters -

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Unkown


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Felix Glynn



- Alaska - Admiral - Soul - Jewel -

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Jaylyn Nalu


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Bella


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Unkonwn


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Edward Reyes



- Nix - Zeno -

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Unknown


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Unknown


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Unknown


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Unknown


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Unknown


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Kaylii Daniels


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Zoey James


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Zenith James


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Unknown


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Unknown


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Unknown


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Edited By Smolblu on 2/13/2019 at 11:36 PM.
Shatteredhopes
Level 19
Joined: 8/5/2018
Threads: 1
Posts: 39
Posted: 1/14/2019 at 11:10 PM Post #5
Username: ShatteredHopes

Nickname (What you would like to be called): Hope or Shatter

User ID: 115212

What you had on you:

A Small Pocket Knife
Blanket
Flashlight (Torch)
Trangia Kit
Backpack
Drink Bottle
Food

Start at 1.
Smolblu
Level 62
The Sweet Tooth
Joined: 7/7/2018
Threads: 38
Posts: 2,306
Posted: 1/14/2019 at 11:28 PM Post #6
You have been accepted!!
Give me a moment and I'll have all your info up!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

You wander back down the path, eyes darting from side to side. Something seems to be repelling you away from whatever lays at the end of this path. You stop and study your surroundings afraid on continuing into the unknown. The shine of varnished wood beyond a few trees just off the trail catches your eyes. Do you want to investigate?
Edited By Smolblu on 1/16/2019 at 7:42 PM.
Shatteredhopes
Level 19
Joined: 8/5/2018
Threads: 1
Posts: 39
Posted: 1/14/2019 at 11:44 PM Post #7
Yes investigate.
Smolblu
Level 62
The Sweet Tooth
Joined: 7/7/2018
Threads: 38
Posts: 2,306
Posted: 1/14/2019 at 11:55 PM Post #8


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -



As you draw closer to the wooden structure. A young man appears in front of you. A menacing lion spirit of some kind swirls blazing just behind him. You stumble back in surprise. Does everyone here like to sneak up on others? The lion snarls and snaps at the air, its eyes bright and ablaze.

"Who are you and why are you here?"

He hisses pushing the lion back behind him. What do you do?
Edited By Smolblu on 1/21/2019 at 6:56 PM.
Shatteredhopes
Level 19
Joined: 8/5/2018
Threads: 1
Posts: 39
Posted: 1/14/2019 at 11:58 PM Post #9
I answer him confused. Not being able to tell him any information. Afraid of the lion behind him.
Smolblu
Level 62
The Sweet Tooth
Joined: 7/7/2018
Threads: 38
Posts: 2,306
Posted: 1/15/2019 at 12:15 AM Post #10

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -



He cocks his head and stares at you. His eyes jumped about your face looking for any sign that you might be lying. After he seems satisfied that you are telling the truth he happily introduced himself, the intimidating shell now completely melted.

"Nice to meet you! My names Felix Glynn and I am the guardian of this side of the forest! Would you like a place to stay the night? You do look awfully cold. I wouldn't want you wandering around in the dark!"

You shift forward inclined to follow him, but something deep in your gut tells you that it might be dangerous. What should you do?
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 26, 27, 28
This Page loaded in 0.015 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits
© Copyright 2011-2019 Sylestia.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.