Username:
Password:
Activate Account Forgot Password?
Advanced Search
Active Players on Sylestia
Category Total Yesterday
Players 7,210 1,165
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 5,268,006 2,796
Generated 376,676 396
Captured 811,487 598
Bred 4,079,843 1,802
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Recent Announcements
Thread Posted
The Maws of Madness Nov 11
Double Experience Week.. Oct 25
Fall Festival Diamond.. Oct 25
Fall Festival Overview Oct 25
Site Downtime - 10/25.. Oct 24
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > The Forgotten Paths
Page 134 1, 2, 3... 133, 134, 135... 191, 192, 193 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Mossflight2
Level 70
Candy Dispenser
Joined: 1/15/2019
Threads: 28
Posts: 1,648
Posted: 7/9/2019 at 6:41 PM Post #1331
<Whoops>, I mutter. <Sorry!! Are you okay?> I call to her in a louder voice.
Smolblu
Level 70
The Sweet Tooth
Joined: 7/7/2018
Threads: 48
Posts: 4,315
Posted: 7/9/2019 at 6:42 PM Post #1332


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -



The coin lands several feet away from them and immediately draws all of their attention towards it. A few low muttered words are passed between them before they all quickly move towards the sound and away from you, weapons drawn.

"There's no one here..."

"Somethings up..."

What should you do?
Smolblu
Level 70
The Sweet Tooth
Joined: 7/7/2018
Threads: 48
Posts: 4,315
Posted: 7/9/2019 at 6:50 PM Post #1333

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

They do speak!
!deciton t'ndah eW !siovbo rm uoy knahT
Oh! Sorry hun!
!esruoc fO


A branch wraps around your waist and slowly lowers you down to the ground below before retracting back up to its previous position. You look up towards the cat and see that it has retreated into the cliff again.

What should you do?
Smolblu
Level 70
The Sweet Tooth
Joined: 7/7/2018
Threads: 48
Posts: 4,315
Posted: 7/9/2019 at 6:54 PM Post #1334


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Stunned and confused you stand idol contemplating everything that had happened up until this point. This place was really odd, you hadn't met anyone that you could safely say was normal in any way. Before you can descend too far into your thoughts you notice the faint sound of people walking.

What should you do?
Edited By Smolblu on 7/15/2019 at 10:32 PM.
Smolblu
Level 70
The Sweet Tooth
Joined: 7/7/2018
Threads: 48
Posts: 4,315
Posted: 7/9/2019 at 7:00 PM Post #1335
Welcome to the Forgotten Paths, I hope that you enjoy the randomness that is this threads! Despite running this thread for ages I'm still not great at this, so bear with me if I mess something up...
^^

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

To begin, chose one of the Three.

1
Looking back, you observe that the forest thickens. You think that you came from that direction. It seems a small bit familiar, like you'd only seen it once while quickly walking through. You decide that there are probably more people back that way, but then again why had you left?

2
Looking forward the trail turns sharply to the left. You cant seem to see anything through the trees, but you think that you see small patches of white. Snow maybe? The girls warning hung fresh in your mind. White Trees that talked? What could she possibly been talking about?

3
Your attention seems to be drawn to your left. The path in that direction is small and thin, but you think that you see it open a few metres down. This path seems to be pulling you towards it, but your not sure if it is safe.

Which do you choose?
Edited By Smolblu on 7/15/2019 at 10:26 PM.
Canawlia
Level 70
Ghost Writer
Joined: 5/15/2018
Threads: 43
Posts: 8,279
Posted: 7/9/2019 at 7:01 PM Post #1336
I choose path 1.
Oreoquack
Level 46
Joined: 12/12/2018
Threads: 44
Posts: 2,598
Posted: 7/9/2019 at 9:39 PM Post #1337
I look around for the source of the footsteps.
Aphina
Level 29
Joined: 6/7/2019
Threads: 1
Posts: 156
Posted: 7/9/2019 at 10:16 PM Post #1338
I thank the weird white trees. They obviously understand me, though I can't understand them. I call for Tourmaline and Jade, before heading far, far away from that cliff.
Sairento
Level 66
Trickster
Joined: 8/24/2018
Threads: 123
Posts: 6,544
Posted: 7/10/2019 at 1:15 AM Post #1339
'So, what do you think of this, Meteorite, Aurorus? Can you understand this? Maybe you know where this can be split?'
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=72024&page=133#1328
Author: Smolblu
Time Posted: 7/9/2019 at 6:10 PM


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Meteorite shuffles down the tree further and presents the chunk of wood to you. You take it from him and examine the different markings. They don't seem to be in a language that you can understand, but you do notice that there's a thin seam in the wood that may allow it to split into two pieces under the right conditions.

What should you do?
Jumpingemerald
Level 70
Warden of Umbra
Joined: 11/3/2018
Threads: 9
Posts: 812
Posted: 7/10/2019 at 6:41 PM Post #1340
I glance back towards the lady, giving her a grateful smile. "That would be very helpful, yes," I mumble, pulling a random book off the shelf.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 133, 134, 135... 191, 192, 193
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits
© Copyright 2011-2019 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.