Username:
Password:
Activate Account Forgot Password?
Advanced Search
Active Players on Sylestia
Category Total Yesterday
Players 7,321 1,134
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 5,289,644 1,990
Generated 380,028 561
Captured 816,413 496
Bred 4,093,203 933
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Recent Announcements
Thread Posted
The Maws of Madness Nov 11
Double Experience Week.. Oct 25
Fall Festival Diamond.. Oct 25
Fall Festival Overview Oct 25
Site Downtime - 10/25.. Oct 24
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > The Forgotten Paths
Page 133 1, 2, 3... 132, 133, 134... 195, 196, 197 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Smolblu
Level 70
The Sweet Tooth
Joined: 7/7/2018
Threads: 48
Posts: 4,358
Posted: 7/7/2019 at 3:30 AM Post #1321


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -



You get as close as you can without disturbing them. You notice the faint orange outline of a large creature looming over one of them and you get the sense that it is staring right at you despite the visible absence of any features.

What should you do?
Mossflight2
Level 70
Candy Dispenser
Joined: 1/15/2019
Threads: 28
Posts: 1,718
Posted: 7/7/2019 at 7:46 AM Post #1322
I shine my torch directly at the sound.
Jumpingemerald
Level 70
Warden of Umbra
Joined: 11/3/2018
Threads: 11
Posts: 852
Posted: 7/7/2019 at 2:34 PM Post #1323
I look around in wonder, temporarily forgetting my main goal. "Uhhhh I came to ask, do you know where the Blue Moon Inn is?" I ask, moving to look around the shop and its contents
Silvertheskywing
Level 70
Knight
Joined: 8/12/2018
Threads: 21
Posts: 577
Posted: 7/7/2019 at 2:43 PM Post #1324
I get one of my coins and through it to the other side of them to try to distract them.
Canawlia
Level 70
Ghost Writer
Joined: 5/15/2018
Threads: 48
Posts: 8,539
Posted: 7/7/2019 at 2:50 PM Post #1325
Username: Canawlia

Nickname (What you would like to be called): Phoenix

User ID: 110354

What you had on you:
Bow and Arrows
Blanket
First Aid Kit
Matches
Aphina
Level 29
Joined: 6/7/2019
Threads: 1
Posts: 156
Posted: 7/7/2019 at 6:11 PM Post #1326
Ok...Since there's no one else here, the trees must be talking. Maybe they could help me? I don't like the way that creature is staring at me...

"Erm, Hi? Could you help us get off of this cliff, before the winged cat comes back?"
Oreoquack
Level 46
Candy Dispenser
Joined: 12/12/2018
Threads: 44
Posts: 2,632
Posted: 7/8/2019 at 11:02 AM Post #1327
What...just happened?? I think to myself.
Smolblu
Level 70
The Sweet Tooth
Joined: 7/7/2018
Threads: 48
Posts: 4,358
Posted: 7/9/2019 at 6:10 PM Post #1328


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Meteorite shuffles down the tree further and presents the chunk of wood to you. You take it from him and examine the different markings. They don't seem to be in a language that you can understand, but you do notice that there's a thin seam in the wood that may allow it to split into two pieces under the right conditions.

What should you do?
Smolblu
Level 70
The Sweet Tooth
Joined: 7/7/2018
Threads: 48
Posts: 4,358
Posted: 7/9/2019 at 6:31 PM Post #1329


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -



The torch in your hand quickly lights up the darkness, providing enough light to see that there was a tiny figure sitting on the floor a terrified look plastered on its face. The arrow that you'd just shot sat imbedded in the flesh of her calf. She looks up at you, squinting into the bright beam of your torch.

What should you do?
Edited By Smolblu on 7/15/2019 at 10:02 PM.
Smolblu
Level 70
The Sweet Tooth
Joined: 7/7/2018
Threads: 48
Posts: 4,358
Posted: 7/9/2019 at 6:37 PM Post #1330


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -



She waves her hand and smiles while taking out a large white rose from under the counter and placing it right in the middle of the bunch of flowers. As you look around you find that there are hundreds of books lining the shelves many of which had titles in a language that you couldn't read.

"Oh, Felix's place? It's over by the edge of the forest. I presume you're not from around here, do you want me to draw you up a map?"

She glanced up towards you as she asked the question.

What should you do?
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 132, 133, 134... 195, 196, 197
This Page loaded in 0.023 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits
© Copyright 2011-2019 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.