Players 2,359 344
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,252,691 861
Generated 656,375 25
Captured 1,190,864 31
Bred 6,405,357 805
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Som's Giant Lup Regenning Contest
Page 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
MonarchsReign
Level 70
Trickster
Threads: 7
Posted: 11/30/2018 at 4:31 PM Post #41
Pet's Identifier: Snowfield

Inspiration: A snowy field obviously! I immediately thought of those fields on days it's just started to snow bc those scenes are soooo pretty.

Pet's Identifier: Velvet Hero

Inspiration: the swirls of the spotted fox look great under that armor~ Other than that, not much to say here. I just played around until it looked good.

Pet's Identifier: Velvet Empress

Inspiration: Lunar runes are always fantastic, same with Runic Swirl~

Pet's Identifier: Velvet Glory

Inspiration: Yeti adds a lovely blending to her, and shadow markings tops off her gorgeous mane~

Pet's Identifier: Velvet King

Inspiration: Runic is a given, Hyena looked interesting

Pet's Identifier: Velvet Knight

Inspiration: I like double spots

Pet's Identifier: Bandanna

Inspiration: Her name is Bandanna, and once I saw double spots on her I was sold. Dalmatian for contrast gives her a lovely look! Partially inspired by Valentines day as well bc I thought the whites and pinks looked lovely with her original reds~

Pet's Identifier: Doc

Inspiration: Kind of silly, but his reddish colors and his name immediately reminded me of a character of mine who was a doctor. Because I wanted to go darker with his colors, though, I went for a 'witch doctor' feel so that those broken shackles would fit in nicely. I didn't want to go too dark though so I made him fairly bright. :3

Pet's Identifier: Blanchard

Inspiration: I started with his base of teal since we'd done some reds already. Making his carries visible gave me a very interesting 'cyber' feel and I rolled with that and the teals. While I started with some whites for the 'blanched' feel, they didn't look as nice. dark teals and whites were a noon. So I tried black, and it's lovely~

Pet's Identifier: Anthem

Inspiration: For some reason, Anthem gave me a very 'punk' feel. Keeping with your preferences, I went with dark blues and whites. And in came a gorgeous white-punk! Also partially inspired by the american flag, but that was only the beginning and hence the colorings.

Pet's Identifier: Painter

Inspiration: I actually started with his original colors. They weren't bad actually so I just tweaked his main color. After that it became a game of getting a 'painted' look. So I added the 'paint brush tail tip'! I think it really makes his rusty orange look good, and look like smudged and dried paint. sort of.

Pet's Identifier: Rhododendron

Inspiration: Her name reminded me of red, so off we went! Since she's mostly set, I worked with what I had and did some red and black blending. Then I chose lunar runes bc I thought it would go best, and made them a lovely shade of bright red! Then it gave her a lovely 'sorceress' look, so off we went adding bright mystical red to make her magical.

Pet Identifier: Tanner

Inspiration: Obviously the color choice with Tanner is tan right? Then that name also gave me the stereotypical popular jock feel, so we went with orange highlights and lunar runes are obvious. they remind me of sun-kissed skin or weird glory tattoos. :3

Pet's Identifier: Clay

Inspiration: Clay! Greys and muted blues make this boy gorgeous! When you think of clay there's too colors, grey and red. so, I chose the greys to mix with water blues. I think it looks nice with the mechanics!

More to be added~
Edited By Laceandribbons on 11/30/2018 at 9:06 PM.
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 293
Posted: 11/30/2018 at 10:51 PM Post #42
Designs
Kiril

Dormia

Ploutos

Argentina

Bubblegum

Quickfire

Goldie
Somneli
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 111
Posted: 12/1/2018 at 8:14 AM Post #43
The contest is officially over! Thank you so much for the wonderful designs that have been submitted. ^.^

Please give me some time to "judge" all of the designs and compile the list of the ones I want to use. Some of them will be easy decisions (e.g., there are some gorgeous designs with no competition!), but some will be much harder (like Snowfield and Nightmare! So many designs for those two xD). I hope to take no longer than a few days on this, but of course I can't say for sure how long I'll need. So please be patient.

Prize-wise, I have managed to expand the list of "approved" contest prizes... a little bit ^.^;; They now have three stables: 1, 2, 3. If you want to take a look around, feel free... but don't get too attached until you know how many you can win ;P. Due to my limited stable space, I will also be willing to give away some PBs that are /not/ in those stables, but I may be a little picky. More details on that when prizes actually start going out.

Every person who submitted at least one design will get a little "participation prize". There are so many of you that I don't have enough essences for everyone O.o (17 essences vs. 21 participants). So, for the participation prize, everyone will be allowed to choose between one regular lupora essence OR up to 3500 scales' worth of scale shop items. The number of scales may go up if a lot of people express interest in the essences instead. Please comment letting me know what you might be interested in.

Anyways, I look forward to regenning my lups with some of these beautiful designs. Thank you again for participating, and expect another ping for prizes within the next few days. ^.^
Amarok
Level 75
Fancy Pants
Threads: 105
Posted: 12/1/2018 at 8:39 AM Post #44
Som I have some spare regular lupe essences I'm able to offer up in the event you run out.
Somneli
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Posted: 12/1/2018 at 9:00 AM Post #45
I may take you up on that, if enough people want them. Thanks ^.^
Lalalanmao
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 57
Posted: 12/1/2018 at 9:09 AM Post #46
I would be interested in the scales
Dragongem23
Level 63
The Tender
Threads: 254
Posted: 12/1/2018 at 9:29 AM Post #47
I'll decide once you choose the winners.>~< and if i do get picked i'll have to make space
Fastnatalie1
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 118
Posted: 12/1/2018 at 10:26 AM Post #48
I'd be fine with scales
Somneli
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Posted: 12/1/2018 at 3:24 PM Post #49
KIRIL: Dial

DORMIA: Amarok

PLOUTOS: Fastnatalie1

6PB04: Fastnatalie1

VELVET TITAN: Dragongem23

VELVET HERO: Laceandribbons

VELVET EMPRESS: Laceandribbons

VELVET KNIGHT: Laceandribbons

VELVET LADY: Amarok

ARGENTIA: Dial

SPOT: Xavion

MILKY: Vulpie

SPIKE: Xavion

HAZE: Vulpie

COFFEE: Xavion

CHRYSANTHEMUM: Vulpie

MUDDY: Scathreoite

DUSTIN: Vulpie

FIRSTFALL: Xavion

PEPPER: Xavion

BLANCHARD: Laceandribbons

MOSS: Xavion

SHADE: Scathreoite

NIGHTMARE: Komppa

TURQUOISE: Scathreoite

TWIST: Xavion

SPEAMINT: Xavion

GHOST: Xavion

RUBY: Xavion

BUBBLEGUM (SR024): Xavion

SUMMER: Scathreoite

PAINTER: Laceandribbons

BROWNIE: Xavion

RHODODENDRON: Laceandribbons

ROSE: Xavion

QUICKFIRE: Xavion

CLIFF: Xavion

CAMO: Xavion

TANNER: Laceandribbons

GOLDIE: Xavion

LAVENDER: Vulpie

CLAY: Laceandribbons

SAGA: Wavypavy

FLAME: Scathreoite

UMBER: Vulpie

SHEPHERD: Scathreoite

TAPIR: Scathreoite

Edited By Somneli on 12/1/2018 at 4:22 PM.
Somneli
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Posted: 12/1/2018 at 3:51 PM Post #50
VANITY: Dial

STARFIELD: Scathreoite

GINGER: Scathreoite

LIGHTNING: Vulpie

BLAZER: Scathreoite

SOOT: Scathreoite

POPPY: Scathreoite

PERIWINKLE: Wavypavy

TULIP: Firegem1401

SOL: Xiaoyao8

CARAMEL: Scathreoite

ECHO: Dragongem23

CHEETAH: Xiaoyao8

BUBBLEGUM (SR090): Xavion

SR092: Amarok

SR095: Vulpie

SR096: Vulpie

SR103: Vulpie

SR109: Firegem1401

SR110: Vulpie

RIPPLE: Firegem1401

TC001: Lalalanmao

VONBRIGTHI: Firegem1401

TC007: Firegem1401

TC009: Firegem1401

TC021: Silverraven

TC025: Silverraven

TC028: Silverraven

FOSSIL: Xiaoyao8

AMETHYST: Xiaoyao8

JASPER: Xiaoyao8

TC096: Silverraven

ROSARIO: Firegem1401

RASPBERRY CREAM: Silverraven

STRAWBERRY BLUSH: Silverraven

VIXEN: Rysk

CO030: Vulpie

CO040: Firegem1401

AKAKHAN: Dragongem23

SNOWFIELD: Rysk

Edited By Somneli on 12/1/2018 at 4:22 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.