Players 2,359 344
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,252,691 861
Generated 656,375 25
Captured 1,190,864 31
Bred 6,405,357 805
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Som's Giant Lup Regenning Contest
Page 2 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Komppa
Level 63
Threads: 22
Posted: 10/26/2018 at 9:35 PM Post #11
Here are the ones that I have done it has the before and after I hope that this is right
Spot

Dustin

Nightmare

Spearmint
Drag0n5
Level 71
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 25
Posted: 10/27/2018 at 8:47 AM Post #12
These are my ideas so far:

Moss
Old: New:
Edited By Drag0n5 on 10/27/2018 at 8:49 AM.
Fastnatalie1
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 118
Posted: 10/27/2018 at 11:15 AM Post #13
Was:

Now:

Was

Now:

-Started to run out of space-

Was:
https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=3684096
Now:

-Sorry for the lack of difference between the two designs. There wasn't many things I could change.

Was:
https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=3814213
Now:

Was:
https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=4095784
Now:

Was:
https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=3212364
Now:

Was:
https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=3548486
Now:

Was:
https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=3842263
Now:
Edited By Fastnatalie1 on 11/21/2018 at 5:03 PM.
Xavion
Level 75
The Perfectionist
Threads: 434
Posted: 10/27/2018 at 11:16 AM Post #14
Pet's Identifier: Snowfield (SP002)
Design Image:

Inspiration: Close to the original look but a little more frosty with the ice mutation. I may be bitter over my former projects no longer having proper masks but I can't resist giving Snowfield a shot! Best viewed with a black background since the white on the forums really mutes the color blends.

Pet's Identifier: Coffee (SR007)
Design Image:

Inspiration: Mmm... coffeeeee... No idea how Broken Shackles will turn out yet but I used the Spiked Collar as a basis so... Should be a'ight?

Pet's Identifier: Rose (SR031)
Design Image:

Inspiration: Ehh, mix of natural tones with the "rose" being more of a subtle cue rather than making a giant flower lupe. And I love making Runic Swirl look like more accenting vines. >.>

Pet's Identifier: Lavender (SR037)
Design Image:

Inspiration: Lavender? >.>

Pet's Identifier: Aurantiac Machine (SP001)
Design Image:

Inspiration: ... well... I had to face it eventually. Still not redoing Deathstroke without the visor, but I can at least offer an offspring solution.

Pet's Identifier: Bubblegum (SR090)
Design Image:

Inspiration: Pink bubblegum.

Pet's Identifier: Bubblegum (SR024)
Design Image:

Inspiration: Blue bubblegum. And yea, same traits; I wanted them to be a set since they share a name. :3

Pet's Identifier: Spot (SR002)
Design Image:

Inspiration: Turned him into a spotty Dalmatian. :3

Pet's Identifier: Milky (SR004)
Design Image:

Inspiration: >.> Cookies and milk.

Pet's Identifier: Spike (SR005)
Design Image:

Inspiration: "Spike" made it sound like he needed a spiky tipped mane. >_>

Pet's Identifier: Haze (SR006)
Design Image:

Inspiration: Hazy wasteland/desert horizon kinda colors.

Pet's Identifier: Muddy (SR009)
Design Image:

Inspiration: He's... muddy? >_>;

Pet's Identifier: Firstfall (SR011)
Design Image:

Inspiration: Snowy forest vibe.

Pet's Identifier:
Design Image: Pepper (SR012)

Inspiration: Black Pepper :3

Pet's Identifier: Moss (SR015)
Design Image:

Inspiration: Mossy stones

Pet's Identifier: Turquoise (SR018)
Design Image:

Inspiration: >_> Turquoise?

Pet's Identifier: Twist (SR019)
Design Image:

Inspiration: Cinnamon twists *drools*

Pet's Identifier: Spearmint (SR020)
Design Image:

Inspiration: Ah... spearmint?

Pet's Identifier: Ghost (SR021)
Design Image:

Inspiration: Vengeful ghost-doggo *nod nod*

Pet's Identifier: Swirl (SR022)
Design Image:

Inspiration: Spearmint had me thinking of Peppermint Swirls...

Pet's Identifier: Ruby (SR023)
Design Image:

Inspiration: Ahh... ruby?

Pet's Identifier: Brownie (SR029)
Design Image:

Inspiration: A brownie. With peanut butter because doggo >.>

Pet's Identifier: Quickfire (SR032)
Design Image:

Inspiration: >.> fire?

Pet's Identifier: Cliff (SR033)
Design Image:

Inspiration: rocky cliffside

Pet's Identifier: Camo (SR034)
Design Image:

Inspiration: >.> Camo?

Pet's Identifier: Goldie (SR036)
Design Image:

Inspiration: wanted a blond quasi-natural look

Pet's Identifier:
Design Image:

Inspiration:

Pet's Identifier:
Design Image:

Inspiration:

Pet's Identifier:
Design Image:

Inspiration:

Will do more later :3
Edited By Xavion on 11/21/2018 at 6:51 PM.
Caw
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 64
Posted: 10/27/2018 at 11:44 AM Post #15
reserved and som, how.. what.. so many..

you peered pressured me! just use the color schemes on whatever pet you feel like using!

heres my starry night design- I have more coming.
Edited By Caw on 11/5/2018 at 8:06 AM.
Vulpie
Level 75
Spooky Shopper
Threads: 4
Posted: 10/27/2018 at 8:51 PM Post #16
Pet's Identifier: Spot (SR002)
Design Image:
Inspiration: In terms of coloration, I was inspired by how the sun and moon's light is reflected over the water's surface, like speckles/ spots on the water. The lunar runes reflect the sun, while the mutations and mane reflect the moon. The faded leopard acted as an additional tie-in to his name, but they also looked like bubbles in the ocean.

Pet's Identifier: Milky (SR004)
Design Image:
Inspiration:
I used Spiked Collar and Mystic Ribbon as my color reference, but hopefully the shackles won't hurt the design too much once implemented.

Pet's Identifier: Haze (SR006)
Design Image:
Inspiration: This girl was inspired by two pictures, but I still wanted to get that misty feeling without making her look too greyscale. I used the hazy colors of an early sunrise for a majority of the body coloration, while I used the mane to be a physical representation of the fog that rolls in with haze. And like Milky, I used Spiked Collar to get a (hopefully) fitting coloration for the Broken Shackles.

Pet's Identifier: Chrysanthemum (SR008)
Design Image:
Inspiration: Oddly enough, I found her colors in the least likely of places; through Dustin. I saw another thumbnail (by Makorie on Youtube) for the same game (see Dustin's entry below), and the colors she used for the female character were perfect for her. I also used Wednesday Addams to help finalize her morbid "attitude", and a bouquet of decorative blue-purple chrysanthemums to find the perfect contrasts.

Pet's Identifier: Dustin (SR010)
Design Image:
Inspiration: For this dude, I tried "hearing" his voice in my head, in order to find his main colors. For whatever reason, his name reminded me of Jack's playthrough of "The Shadows That Run Alongside Our Car" and Chase Brody, one of Jack's egos. Minus the cowboy accent, Jack's voice for the male character (also renamed Dustin) was the perfect starting point, and the thumbnail helped me finalize his colors. Chase Brody's voice also helped me "hear" Dustin with a surfer accent, but lower-toned and with less of a dirtbag attitude. As for the mutations, I based the horns from Chase Brody's hat, as I can imagine the two of them being the best of bros. The wings and armor were colored to look like parts of either an automobile or a motorbike, as I can also picture Dustin being a mechanic.

Pet's Identifier: Nightmare (SR017)
Design Image:
Inspiration: I apologize for how dark this one is compared to all the others I've done so far, but I hope this doesn't scare you too much. I used my own thoughts and feelings for this guy, which even gave me a poem. The runes looked like demonic eyes to me, so I tried to make them look like they were glaring with the upmost disgust as one "drowns" in their own darkness. The dark blues were meant to represent the ocean and the abyss deep down below. The reddish highlights in the mane represent the color I would always see before waking up from a nightmare. They also add to the feelings of being stalked by something sinister and hungry.

Pet's Identifier: Ghost (SR021)
Design Image:
Inspiration: From his name, I thought of ghost orbs, spectres, and spirits that one could see in pictures within haunted places. While most ghost pictures using a mixture of blues, grays, and purples, I felt like yellowish-greens and minty greens were more "ghostlike" colors. Of course, everything was saturated or lightened to give the appearance of an unearthly aura. The mane was also given lime-green highlights to make the lupe look transparent and that it had a paranormal glow to him.

Pet's Identifier: Lavender (SR037)
Design Image:
Inspiration: Oddly enough, her inspiration came while I was working on another recolorable lupe I had purchased. The double spots look like falling flowers and petals, so that's why they're mostly out in the open. Her armor reminded me of a perfume bottle, so I tried to make it look like she's ready to put others to sleep with her scent. Her hidden wings would open up and flap like the "handle" of the bottle, while her hidden flower is like the nuzzle that would release the soothing aura.

Pet's Identifier: Umber (SR053)
Design Image:
Inspiration: This guys was inspired by the moon's dynamic shadows and astrological phenomenons. Since Umber looked like a corruption of Umbra, I tried to make him look more alien yet still recognizable for having ties to the moon. The bright yellows, gold, and orange are from a bloodmoon, while the grayish blues and purples are for the nightsky and parts of the moon itself. Everything but the eyes were saturate and/or lightened to give more dramatic contrasts and shadows between all the traits.

Pet's Identifier: Lightning (SR063)
Design Image:
Inspiration:

Pet's Identifier: Shadow Of Her World (SR095)
Design Image:
Inspiration: Surprisingly enough, her ribbons inspired this design, as they were kept in the perfect color range. In terms of colors, I focused on making her represent the moon as this ominous yet watchful guardian over those sleeping below. The faded leopard looked perfect as her "craters", and it gave me those cool shadows I'd see around the moon's body. Her ribbons also looked like a cape blowing in the wind, so I tried to make it look like it was part of her shadow blowing behind her as she watched and patrolled. "In My Remains" by Linkin Park acted as her theme song, from which I pictured this lonely figure quietly watching her world fall into permanent slumber.

Pet's Identifier: Kapua Konani, Makana Leilani, or Kai Uilani (SR096)
Design Image:
Inspiration: Believe it or not, but his flowers were the inspiration and emphasis of this design. At first, he started off with white flowers, but one color change in the mane completely reset my idea. Keeping my original aesthetic in mind, I focused on the way the sun hits the coral and other flora plants below the water's surface. The lunar runes also acted as the sunlight hitting the ocean's surface. I also referenced the Creepvines, which are from a cool video game called Subnautica. As for his name, I used these Hawaiian name combinations: Kapua ("the flower" or "the child") Konani ("bright"), Makana ("gift") Leilani ("heavenly flowers" or "royal child"), and Kai ("sea") Uilani ("heavenly beauty" or "royal beauty"). They all still describe his theme, even when switched around or used separately.

Pet's Identifier: Bronze Knight Tobias (SR103)
Design Image:
Inspiration: Funnily enough, his current form was my inspiration, so I didn't need to change too much. I tried to make him look as strong and noble as his name implied. The main challenge was getting his body colors right as Tobias didn't call certain colors to me as easily as others did. Despite the helmet and wings being carried, I still considered them as pieces of his armor as if he wore them into battle. I also decided to give him green eyes as they gave a nice contrast against his armor. And, like how rare the eye color is on humans, he is a rare example of nobility. He goes above and beyond his duty with humility and modesty, and he never makes an effort to advertise his abilities. That being said, he will always risk himself to protect the defenseless and weak, including those who have wronged him in the past.

Pet's Identifier: Rose Knight Gardenia Clovers (SR110)
Design Image:
Inspiration: Aww look, she can be partners with Tobias and protect Sylestia together! All jokes aside, the name Rose Knight screamed at me when I saw her, so I knew she had to look elegant yet brave, noble, modest, and strong. I also looked at Titania, a red-haired knight from Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance, to see how red hair looks against silver armor, and the results were stunning. There's just something intimidating seeing a red-haired knight fighting foes. The hair whips around like wild flames, daring anyone to come close to its keeper. Along with her red hair, her green fur gave her the appearance of a rose, hence her title.

Pet's Identifier: Kailani (CO030)
Design Image:
Inspiration: Her flowers gave me the idea to color her after a magical healing spring. Her dark blues represent the water, while her runes represent the moon's light hitting beds of seaweed or a group of small islands. The flower in her mane is also lit up due to its magic being drawn out by some unseen force (the moon represented by the hidden merle and harlequin traits). The biggest tie-in is her name, which is Hawaiian for "sea and sky", as parts of both are depicted.

Pet's Identifier: Magician's Outburst (TM040)
Design Image:
Inspiration: The softness of the wing's current colors made me want to portray the opposite, hence the name. The flaming skull made me think the poor thing was going mad with power, hence my name for him. From what I could change, I darkened his underbelly and added a bold blue to the flames to represent his "corruption" from the skull. The light-gold is meant to represent the lighter magic being released at the same time as the dark because of the lupe's unstable emotional state.
Edited By Vulpie on 10/31/2018 at 6:29 PM.
Quetzaloe
Level 70
The Tactician
Threads: 48
Posted: 10/27/2018 at 9:06 PM Post #17
Identifier:TC096

Design:

Inspo: Blue Dendrobium Orchids. They have very dark blues that turn into very dark purples, sometimes with magenta streaks/splashes, in the petals. I tried to reflect these colors as best I could, especially in the color gradients of the feathered wings. The colors for the broken shadows were chosen using spiked collar as reference.

Identifier: Raspberry Cream (TC147)

Design:

Inspo: I totally borrowed the colors of the RC ryos for this. O.O" However, there were some things that I felt better changed for the lupes, such as the cream color (I felt the need to lighten it a considerable amount) and change the purple-y reds and pinks to more reddish reds and pinks. ("But Silver", I already hear you saying, "there's a purple in those horns that looks awful similar to a purple in the ryos." I do think I tweaked it a bit and for sure it's a different color than what was in that slot for the ryos, but honestly at a certain point I lost track, so it could be the same. If it makes you uncomfy, please change that A2 slot to have the 5F0307 color, since that also looks nice there.)

Identifier: Strawberry Blush (TC154)

Design:

Inspo: I really love strawberry milkshakes, ok? ("Silver" I hear you say in alarm, "do you not think there's such a thing as too much pink?" No. No I don't.)

Team Abyss

(I love Pandora Hearts so much ahhhhh)

ID: TC016

Design:

Inspo: Alice! There's checkered panels on the front and sides that always seemed harlequin-esque to me, thus the need to use Harlequin on her lup.

ID: TC025

Design:

Inspo: Gil! While I do wish there were a hat trait for him, I did my best to make due without. Gil is a very "black and white" type character, both in personality and in art. However, he's innately a good kid and I'm very fond of him. The blue mostly provides contrast, although it is a color you see associated with him in color art very often. Eye color is as close as I could get to his eyes in the anime (the manga is better though, honestly).

ID: TC051

Design:

Inspo: And finally, Oz. The colors for this design were admittedly a bit easier than the other, due to the contrast of Oz's usual white, green, and brown clothes with his blonde hair. However, working the blonde in was surprisingly hard, but I ended up loving the way the flowers blended in just enough yellow. Oz is a complex character, obviously, and a blend of dark and light. However, at his core, Oz as we come to know him throughout the series is really sweet, hence the flowers. :)

ID: TC021

Design:

Inspo: One of my absolute favorite characters from Pandora Hearts, Echo! It was the ribbon, I couldn't help myself.

ID: TC028

Design:

Inspo: Ada Vessalius. Any particular reason I felt the need? Not really. I just always thought she was really pretty and interesting. (Also, I was able to keep some of this lup's original colors either by making them a bit more vibrant or shuffling them around a bit).
Edited By Silverraven on 11/30/2018 at 11:46 PM.
Amarok
Level 75
Fancy Pants
Threads: 105
Posted: 10/27/2018 at 9:12 PM Post #18
Quickfire (SR032)

Based off of Fire Head Girl / Coyote Mythology as seen in my favourite webcomic Gunnerkrigg Court

Champion of the Wild Things: Pet i.d. 3872889 (SR092)

With flowing gold upon his back
And ochre down his hide
He forever watches over,
As we chase,
we fly,
We swim and hide.
He is patient, subtle,
wise.

Ploutos: (6PB03)

For this guy, i tried to go with a trait set that didn't clash with each other, didn't make the pet look too busy, and also I wanted to make sure that the trait itself was visible.
I chose G1 for Ploutos, because i really liked the way the colours were expressed in the face: it makes it look like battle paint!
I picked G2 because it was one of the only traits that wasn't obscured by the wings.
G3 was chosen as it compliments G1 nicely, and does not clash and make the body look messy/cluttered.

Velvet Lady (6PB12)

For G1 on this lady, I wanted to make sure that the black of C1 was still present, so I picked one of the subtle traits. I liked how kitsune gave her a 'dark spellcaster' kind of vibe that works with the skull and wings. My aesthetic was pretty much the same as with Ploutous: keep it decluttered and make sure all the traits show. For the other two traits, I went for mane and tail vis. I wanted some colour to go in that mane. Both shadow markings and tribal markings enhance the 'shadowy spellcaster' vibe, and they bring dynamics to the plain yellow of the tail/mane.

Dormia (6PB02)

I mainly went for tribal runes and kitsune on this lady. I really like the way tribal runes looks on her: it adds yellow, without there being too much yellow.

Velvet Queen (6PB07)

She looks really nice with lunar runes. In fact, lunar runes interplays well with mechanical wings. Doberman is a nice subtle add of purple which allows the black body to be retained (though other variants, such as merle, looked nice as well. Also shadow markings at the bottom of the feet looks exquisite). Hmm and it was either runic swirl or tribal markings for the mane. I've already used tribal markings, and runic swirl just seems to flow well with Velvet Queen

Edited By Amarok on 10/28/2018 at 8:23 PM.
Skor
Level 75
Luck of the Draw
Threads: 53
Posted: 10/27/2018 at 11:22 PM Post #19
Holy heck Som, that's a lot of Lupes o.o

Anyways, here's my first one, Vixen (TC177). Her colors were based off of the red fox - because vixen=female fox, and that's what my terribly un-creative mind immediately thought of. :P I will definitely be adding more, though.

This is my design for Snowfield (SP002). The traits were chosen so that he looks more simple, but still dignified and powerful:
Edited By Rysk on 10/28/2018 at 12:13 AM.
Lauradrakkyn
Level 70
The Tender
Threads: 4
Posted: 10/28/2018 at 1:07 AM Post #20
Pet's Identifier: Snowfield (SP002)
Design Image:
Inspiration: ... His name? Idk man when I hear snow I think whites and blues so uh,,, yeah.

Pet's Identifier: Aurantiac Machine (SP001)
Design Image:
Inspiration: Again, just his name. I do want to explain what I actually did, since it looks like I only changed the horns. I noticed that all his mid-tones (the blacks and grays) were based off cool colors, so I changed them to variations of orange so they clashed less.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
This Page loaded in 0.014 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.