Players 2,402 361
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,244,056 1,095
Generated 656,241 59
Captured 1,190,530 56
Bred 6,397,190 980
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > 2018 Fall Festival - Avatar Item Design
Page 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Torey
Level 75
High Priest
Threads: 65
Posted: 9/25/2018 at 9:48 PM Post #71
Halloween has me thinking about beasts and monsters, so I present: the Windblown Beast outfit!
Head: Horned Skull: A bird-style skull with deer antlers, a small crack on the temple, and a pair of feathers hanging off the side. Hair fades into a darker color on the ends. The eyes glow.
Outfit: Outerwear: A loose jacket with folded sleeves, a t-shirt with rib decals, and loose cargo shorts with pockets and chains attached. On the jacket there is one pocket and one circular emblem with a crescent moon. The legs are plantigrade with sleek fur and three claws.
Held: Clawed Gloves: Fingerless gloves with straight claws between the fingers, excluding the thumbs. A diamond is cut out of the fabric on the back of the glove.
Back: Windblown Tail: A slightly curled tail with sleek fur on top, longer, fluffy fur on the bottom. Rounded rectangle patters start at the base of the tail and only appear on the top. The last marking(on the tip of the tail) is a rounded triangle.

Whitetail color set on the male base

Autumn Grounds color set on the female base
SpaceElf1
Level 75
Ghost Writer
Threads: 673
Posted: 9/25/2018 at 9:50 PM Post #72
OK, I was insane. I have attempted to draw my Sylestian Mad Scientist outfit on the female base.
Anyhow, we are scientists, after all. We study genetics, we manipulate genes, sometimes with weird results.

I left it in the traditional white, but lab coats actually come in a variety of colors. The buttons are bio/radiation hazard symbols. I think the Ryori has just had a Greater Genetic Mutator or something used on it. The Head item is a weird science telekinesis helmet--the only way to handle a Ryori that doesn't want to be handled (they can phase right through your hands, after all).
This image is much more stark than I imagined it. In particular, Sylestia contains lots of nifty stuff like magical crystals, so any piece of weird science equipment ought have a few of those. But depicting the crystals is beyond my ability at this time. They would just have looked like colored blobs.

The Background is, of course, a weird science laboratory. With curious Ryori.

OK, what I drew is way too sketchy. Here's the kind of thing I took the idea from.

The whole thing.
Edited By SpaceElf1 on 9/27/2018 at 12:49 AM.
Moderation Team
Level 9001
Protector of the Forums
Site Moderator
Posted: 9/26/2018 at 4:21 AM Post #73
This post has been marked as inappropriate.
Ajthedragon
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 2
Posted: 9/26/2018 at 1:33 PM Post #74
Loosely base my design on bonfire night/Guy Fawkes. Originally I wanted to hake the head a Guy Fawkes mask, but those are more comely associated with V for Vendetta or the Anonymous group so... yeah didn't think the sight would like being associated with either (I say as I design something based on a celebration were we burn effigies of a traitor :/ )

I wanted to keep in Guy's typical beard and mustache that he's recognised for, so I tried making it fire based. His held is a barrel of gun powder that's piling up on the floor, with a bird of pray standing atop it (The modern Fawkes coat of arms has a falcon on it, in the past it had a boar but I preferred the idea of a bird)

So the fun thing with 17th centry dress style is that the sexs had vartsly diffent clothing and since I was redoing the hair (don't thing many felmale would apreshiate a beard of fire) I re-did the bottem half of the outfit.
Savynn
Level 75
Sweet Solver
Threads: 214
Posted: 9/26/2018 at 8:44 PM Post #75
"The White Tiger is one of the Four Symbols of the Chinese constellations. It is sometimes called the White Tiger of the West (, X Fng Bi H), and is known as Bi H in Chinese, Byakko in Japanese, Baekho in Korean and Bch H in Vietnamese. It represents the west and the autumn season."

Crystallizedshadow
Level 70
Trickster
Threads: 19
Posted: 9/26/2018 at 11:56 PM Post #76
So I based my design off a Japanese Miko costume I did when I was younger.

Outfit - a kimono with a pant-like bottom

Head - a simple ponytail held in place by a clothe tie

Back - Spirit Familiars, they are supposed to look like little bug-like dragons

Held - I had a few ideas for a held item, a shikigami, a staff, and a long bow

Shikigami - a cute little paper doll

Staff - a wooden pole with two strings of paper diamonds attached to it

Long bow - a bow nearly as big as the avatar
Edited By Crystallizedshadow on 9/26/2018 at 11:57 PM.
Fantasizing
Level 63
The Tender
Threads: 15
Posted: 9/27/2018 at 4:38 PM Post #77
Harvest Demon Set

I initially made this design for the summer fest, but it's much more fitting for fall~ After all, it's harvest time! I've already made some delicious apple pie with our own apples ^0^
Desperate farmers may summon demons during the harvest to help them reap or protect their crops - of course, no demon's help comes without a price, and if the farmer fails to hold up their end of the deal, the contract they've received will burst into flame and pests will come for their harvest. However, if the farmer does complete the contract, the shackles around the demon's neck and ankles will force them to do the same and help the farmer until the end of fall.

Apple Harvest Demon

Grape Harvest Demon
And of course, there are many more fruits and vegetables that are harvested during the fall~!

Outfit: Harvest Demon's Garb (tattoo on the left arm is the crop in greek letters)
Held: Harvest Demon's Conjured Contract (with crop and pest)
Back: Harvest Demon's Flaming Tail
Head: Harvest Demon's Horns (with some eyebrown piercings and facial marks)
Edited By Fantasizing on 9/30/2018 at 10:53 AM.
Aphelion
Level 75
Fright Master
Threads: 113
Posted: 10/3/2018 at 4:58 AM Post #78
I was not pinged (idk if we were supposed to be, my fault if we aren't) and therefore I am overdue by... 6 days?
Meh. I worked pretty hard on this one starting from Summer and am super excited about it, so here it is~

Broken Puppet

Full set

Head

Some messy silver hair with a crooked black crown on top, surrounded by roses. The bandage covers one eye.

Held

Outfit

Some sort of fancy dress, ripped up at the bottom to reveal the metal frame that gives the dress it's poofy shape. All of the bloody bandages!

Back

A puppeteer's frame they use to control a puppet.

Wings

A broken metal framework of wings with feathers hanging off here and there. Bandages are wound around and hanging off.
Moonchild
Level 32
Threads: 0
Posted: 10/5/2018 at 8:48 PM Post #79
I don't know if you'll be able to see that... I'm still figuring out how to do stuff in this game. XD

It's just supposed to be a simple fall dress and head piece, plus a pie. :)

externalfile:drive-0ae09db14a2a8613c1c2cb7232432a870c648675/root/688cbc87-c26c-43ba-b167-24ad2d4043be.png

Edit: How do I get it to show as an image???
Edited By Moonchild on 10/5/2018 at 8:53 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.