Players 2,440 389
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,234,189 1,275
Generated 655,955 49
Captured 1,189,822 102
Bred 6,388,320 1,124
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > 2018 Fall Festival - Avatar Item Design
Page 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Theafy
Level 75
Snow Wars Champion
Threads: 58
Posted: 9/22/2018 at 11:31 PM Post #61
WIP
Ghastly Harpy's Avatar Set
Held: Ghastly Harpy's Skelliphini
Head: Ghastly Harpy's Mask
Outfit: Ghastly Harpy's Feathered Garments
Wings: Ghastly Harpy Wings
Edited By Theafy on 9/23/2018 at 1:02 AM.
Heilix
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 6
Posted: 9/23/2018 at 11:12 AM Post #62
Not sure if this alreade exists
But I wanted to draw a skeleton costume :3

I like the idea of it looking like a costume and "blending" in the dark.
Edited By Heilix on 9/26/2018 at 9:03 AM.
Lostwords13
Level 71
Vanquisher of Undead
Threads: 113
Posted: 9/23/2018 at 4:47 PM Post #63
When i think of fall, I think of dark, moonlit nights wth lots of stars and a chilly breeze. So I decided tob ase my submission off of the moon.

Lunar Guardian Outfit, wings, and hair.

(I tried to do galaxy designs...i really tried xD)
The skirt is supposed to be longer in the back, then fades into the background. The galaxy parts are transparent, as are the sleeves/neckline. The hair is similar to the galaxy hair on the Qitari. The wings are meant to be delicate and wispy.
Lilykitten5
Level 70
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 14
Posted: 9/23/2018 at 5:59 PM Post #64
So! Took me a while but im really proud of it since this is my first outfit I have designed and I had so much fun! (Although male hair always annoys me)
The idea behind it is that in fall all the leaves fall, they always get stuck in my hair and in my clothing (at least for me) So the outfit pieces are people who got leaves stuck on them (leaves especially like to get stuck to knit stuff) I did do a female version and a male version-

Back- Fall Leaf Pile

Female hair- Fall wind Hair

She has curly hair because leaves really get tangled in curly hair. Her hair is also blowing in the wind

Female outfit- Fall Wind outfit

She has on a knit dress with boots that have a strap and two buttons on the sides. The dress has a similar style strap near the neck and two buttons on each sleeve. A leaf did land on each boot.

Both together-

Male hair-

He too has curly hair that is blowing in the wind

Male outfit-

He has a knit shirt and a leather jacket, I did try to do the creases a leather jacket has. He has normal pants and boots that have a strap and 2 buttons on the side. The jacket sleeves have a similar style strap and 2 buttons on the shoulder. Leaves have gotten stuck in the shirt and landed on the jacket and boots.

Both together-

Other color ideas-

Dark navy blue to bright yellow

Green to reddish orange
Edited By Lilykitten5 on 9/24/2018 at 4:01 PM.
Innernexus
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 16
Posted: 9/24/2018 at 5:51 AM Post #65
Thankfully I finished this before the deadline. Once again I used a mouse to draw my design so some parts will look alright while others will look rather messy, my apologies.

Fantasy Maid/Furry Maid

This is the Black Cat version. Purrfect for halloween.

Outfit:The main outfit consists of a maid outfit colored a classic black and white, with high thigh socks, pink ribbons/bows, and a bell collar.

Head Item: The head item consists of a pair of animal ears (black cat in this case) and a maid head accessory, with ribbons and bells (to match the bell collar on the outfit).

Held: The held is a pair of animal paws. Paws and claws, these animal paws are not mere accessories and are meant to appear as if they are attached to the skin. No worries tho, the claws might be sharp but those paw pads and fur are nice and soft.

Back: The back item is simple yet cute, and consists of a tail with a ribbon and bell tied to it.

Variation info: I prefer the outfit not have alternate color choices; I do like the idea of a recolor tho. However I do have alternates in mind for the head item, held, and back. I was going to do a fox/kitsune version, where the ears of the head item are replaced with fox ears, the held item are replaced by fox paws, and the back item is replaced by a fluffy fox tail (with ribbon of course). The color of the fox alternate avatar items could be orange (based on a normal fox), silver (based on silver fox), and perhaps even fox spirit colors (white/lightish grey with red markings).

Male Differences: Ran out of time to do a male design but I feel like the male version would have very few differences/changes. Perhaps he could have shorts underneath the maid dress part and the the socks could be not as high (or removed; whichever feels right).

Extra Notes:
- If chosen, feel free to adjust the size of the bells and ribbons/bows (I feel like the size I made them isn't that good...).
- Also, I feel like I should have done some sort of ribbon wrapping or something to add to the arms on the held; sorry if it seems too plain as it is.
Edited By Innernexus on 9/24/2018 at 6:02 AM.
Yamainu
Level 70
Majestic Sculptor
Threads: 16
Posted: 9/24/2018 at 10:34 AM Post #66
spirit wolf

its based of spirits in a way so the hair tips have a wispy effect the dress end has the wisp effect the top as well,and there is a wolf held that is supposed to be a spirit wolf/ghost wolf
WoermOnAString
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 28
Posted: 9/24/2018 at 5:49 PM Post #67

Alright so I won't be able to have enough time to put in maximum effort towards this, but this is my idea, your stereotypical Halloween witch. If you take away the spiderweb Elizabethan Collar, spiderweb sleeve ruffles , the hat, and the potion bottle, you have yourself a nice ghost dress, seeing as it's a bit tattered at the bottom.

I meant to add a bell to the end of the hat but I never got around to it.

I don't know if we were supposed to have colors or not, but I didn't add color for the same reason I didn't add a bell.
Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 83
Posted: 9/25/2018 at 8:07 AM Post #68
Articulate Animator? Skeleton Summoner? Bone Mage?

Outfit

Wings

Back

Held- Articulate Animator's Ally? Attacker? Assemblage?

Head
Edited By Scathreoite on 9/25/2018 at 8:08 AM.
Xovinx
Level 74
Fright Master
Threads: 15
Posted: 9/25/2018 at 10:21 AM Post #69
The Crypt Keeper

(The background is repeated, but I really want a dark castle/crypt background. XD)
Angelzrulez
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 26
Posted: 9/25/2018 at 5:48 PM Post #70

Resubmitting these ones:

Head: Floppy Ears (Includes the little antenna tufts)
Held: Giant Python
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.