Players 2,407 367
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,242,961 1,762
Generated 656,182 12
Captured 1,190,474 65
Bred 6,396,210 1,685
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > 2018 Summer Festival - Avatar Dress Up
Page 3 1, 2, 3, 4... 11, 12, 13 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Starline
Level 71
Cutely Creative
Threads: 97
Posted: 8/22/2018 at 8:14 PM Post #21

Deep below the ocean waves there lives a beautiful creature of legend. It is said that only the bravest of the Sylesti ever meet the elusive clever creature known to beast or man. Solitude and shy she swims day to day, hour by hour moving across the ocean floor. Her only friends are the fish she swims along side.. with them as her guide she may one day find her way ashore.
Dinnerbone
Level 75
The Artistic
Threads: 40
Posted: 8/22/2018 at 8:49 PM Post #22
Went for a summer night kinda theme, with deep blues and yellow accenting here and there, some to represent fireflies, some for moonlight.

There is a legend that says every year in the night following the summer solstice, a mysterious being emerges. He is seen to few as he looks just like the night. It is said that he lurks in the fields, and anyone who comes across him, is turned into a firefly, never to be seen again.
Edited By Dinnerbone on 8/22/2018 at 8:52 PM.
Rissada
Level 75
Collector of Souls
Threads: 27
Posted: 8/22/2018 at 9:16 PM Post #23

I wanted to capture the simple elegance of sunshine on a bright sunny day with just a little bit of a breeze to offset the warmth.
Ziyaoshi
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 253
Posted: 8/22/2018 at 9:23 PM Post #24
Just relaxing at the beach and having fun as well enjoying that sunshine day
Rileyy
Level 75
High Druid
Threads: 56
Posted: 8/22/2018 at 9:40 PM Post #25

This outfit is called Dreaming of Summer Adventures. As a young girl I was always dreaming of going on crazy impossible amazing adventures, much like those in fantastical stories. This outfit was inspired by my old dreams, which I dont have anymore but I cling to the memories fondly.

This is a young girl who fell asleep one night and woke up in a magical world where she went on crazy impossible amazing adventures, made friends with mythical creatures, earned the wings of an angel, saved lives, and eventually settled down to be the protector of a forest that her most faithful mythical friend (handheld) lives in.

She knows eventually she will have to wake up to the real world and live in reality, but for now she remains the princess and protector of a magical land where she can let her imagination run as wild as it possibly can and where anythig can happen and she can go on any adventure.
Edited By Reddestiny37 on 8/22/2018 at 9:55 PM.
Trdoxie
Level 75
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 33
Posted: 8/22/2018 at 9:44 PM Post #26

Hello I am Princess Abalone. Welcome to my home. I am the guardian of the ocean floor. Once a year on the summer solstice I allow visitors from the surface to see the beauty and wonders of the oceans and seas of the world. It is my hope that once you return from this visit that you will help me to encourage mankind to protect the oceans and their inhabitants.
Misst
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 37
Posted: 8/22/2018 at 9:44 PM Post #27
Princess of the Ocean Dragons

As a young girl she was taken from her village and taken out to sea. She never knew her parents but as she was living on the boat her knowledge of the sea grew and her ability to lead the crew better then the captain became more obvious. They did now want mutiny on their hands but her mind and thoughts never once drifted to taking over the ship just to wanting to explore the world and getting to know the creatures and people. They devised a plot to get rid on this "threat" in the middle of the night they grabbed her and threw her into a cage attached to an anchor. They threw the anchor over board and soon she was dragged into the sea she did everything she could to get free. Soon before she blacked out a water dragon spirit went to her seeing a drive it saw in no other human and merged with her. Her skin turned a beautiful blue, her body got blue and white scales, eyes changing to a vary light purple, getting beautiful feathered wings and a dragons tail. She started to breath freely in the water and on land she never went for revenge she only cared for the hidden water dragons safety. There was a catch for the water dragon spirit merging with her she quickly found out. She was to be locked away under the sea not aging a day and ever 20 years she can come to the surface and walk on the land free to do as she pleases all summer but must return to the sea at the end of the summer. She knew this and excepted it for she preferred the company of the creatures and pets then the company of humans.
Lilykitten5
Level 70
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 14
Posted: 8/22/2018 at 9:54 PM Post #28
So my story reminded me of something you might see in mythology.. Since she was a little girl she grew up next to the sea. Each and every summer you would sit on the beach gazing up at the stars. Whenever there was trouble in her life, if she got in a fight with her friends or lost something important to her ect, she would run off to the beach and hide just gazing at the stars. One summer, after years of living in this little town her parents decided they had to move where they thought it would be better for them. The girl was distraught so naturally she went back to her beach and cried. The stars which had watched her grow all her life pitied her so they turned her into a bright golden flower (the girl as a flower) so she wouldn't leave and could still look up at the stars. You can still find her flowers on some beaches. This is her before she was turned into a flower:

Sharona
Level 75
Benevolent Brewer
Threads: 1
Posted: 8/22/2018 at 10:06 PM Post #29
Wow you guys those look awesome! Good luck;)
Sparkyfoxkit
Level 53
Fancy Pants
Threads: 24
Posted: 8/22/2018 at 10:17 PM Post #30
An elegant young woman wished to become a goddess, she wished upon the most well known star of them all, the sun. The sun would grant her wish if she trusted him. She told him she did but he said she must prove herself. The sun told her to walk into a fire and he would save her. The woman did as told and the sun kept his promise and saved her life. He then turned her into the Goddess Of Fire.
Edited By Sparkyfoxkit on 8/22/2018 at 10:17 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4... 11, 12, 13
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.