Players 2,541 413
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,205,120 843
Generated 653,649 74
Captured 1,186,817 93
Bred 6,364,562 676
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > 2018 Summer Festival - Avatar Dress Up
Page 4 1, 2, 3, 4, 5... 11, 12, 13 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Rikaheart
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 15
Posted: 8/22/2018 at 10:24 PM Post #31
The Legend of the Ocean Priestess

There has been a story about a young priestess who roam the underwater realm each night... Her name was Hinato. Each night, especially on a stormy night like this in the summer, she would entered the water, walking ever so steadily as her sea friends greeted her and giving her light to see among the ocean floor. Sealy and Finny, the two glowing kois would swim around her, guiding her among the corals as the current was strong like the wind. Her hair flew to the side with her eyes shown determination and kept on her path. She had to find the creature who called upon the storm and she needed to calm it down before it was too late.

With her friends and her bravery, Hinato followed a path towards a cove and she could sense much darkness coming from there and she knew she was running out of time, but also... It was quite dangerous. This wasn't a normal creature she had to deal with... It was the main creature that had disrupted everything across the oceans and the other realms. It name was....Crea,,,, The most Deadly Sea Serpent that had ever lived... He was the living embodiment of chaos that had came to the ocean realms... Just outside the cove that Hinato stood, she could see the powerful magic brewing and quietly, she pulled the small pouch from her robes and took out a simple glowing gem... Her fingers curled around it as she spoke, "By Krin of Heaven and Earth....Ocean and Non... I will stop this creature for once and for all... Even if it means giving up my life to protect my fellow Sylestias..." The gem glowed brightly in her hand as she took one more deep breath of the ocean air, filling her lungs and through the giles behind her ears, Hinato took that daring step and stepped into the cove to once Crea once more.

There was a great battle fought in the cove, but of course, no one really knew what had happen. For many of the ocean sea creatures and to the Sylestias, the storm was raging on and becoming bigger to destroy all area of the realm and beyond, but within hour that Hinato had entered the cove... The storm had calmed and all danger seem to had ease... But only a few would see a form of the young priestess entering the sea on most stormy nights in order to keep it calm rather or not if the priestess had survived it or not.

There's my story for my character of sea. I hope you like it! Great God of Krin ^.^
Tempestbird
Level 70
Threads: 22
Posted: 8/22/2018 at 10:46 PM Post #32
Summers Bliss:

i did not really know what to do but i had fun ^^
Agony
Level 65
Corporal
Threads: 0
Posted: 8/22/2018 at 10:58 PM Post #33
Sun Worshiper Princess

I guess I was going for a goddess but I wanted it to be more humble so I made it a worshiper of the sun. People don't celebrate the sun as much as they used to. Gold looks very much like the sun and so I dressed her in gold. ^^ I could see her walking up to a temple and bowing to the sun. Hoping for rain for her crops and hoping to see the sun again as misty fall closes in to start the harvest of crops.

Edited By Agony on 8/22/2018 at 11:20 PM.
Firefish
Level 70
Fancy Pants
Threads: 0
Posted: 8/22/2018 at 11:09 PM Post #34
Fire Tamer

With all the fires going around, I am cheering for the firefighters that give their lives to keep us safe.
Made this on the 22nd.
Thank you

Edited By Firefish on 8/22/2018 at 11:24 PM.
AC9123
Level 70
Trickster
Threads: 145
Posted: 8/22/2018 at 11:42 PM Post #35

Lost in the desert. With only that cute bird to guide them.
Edited By Ac9123 on 8/22/2018 at 11:43 PM.
Apricity
Level 74
Nature Walker
Threads: 15
Posted: 8/22/2018 at 11:43 PM Post #36
The Sentient Ocean

The ocean can see very far along its body, though it is restricted to the connected bodies of water, and can't see from water that is disconnected from it. It can take any part of it and shape it into anything it wants, example being the human in the picture above. This is how it reveals to humans it grows fond of, though only at night so as not to risk being seen by other because then the moments wouldn't be as special. To win the the ocean's affection, one must strongly love and appreciate the water and spend a lot of time near or in it. The ocean only allows one at a time to know of its sentience so it does not have to divide its attention. If one human the ocean likes dies of old age, doesn't come around for a very long time, or something else, it finds another human to be close to. Now, I'm going to explain the feline creature in the picture. It was formed by steam that rose up from the ocean's floor and both it and the ocean have been friends since its creation. Feline-like is only one of the shapes it can make itself, just like the ocean. One difference is the steam creature can go on land, in the air, and in the water, though it doesn't stray far from its friend. Both can't speak, of course, since they don't have the parts required to do so.
Edited By Eustoma on 8/23/2018 at 4:20 AM.
Asviloka
Level 70
Ghost Writer
Threads: 89
Posted: 8/22/2018 at 11:45 PM Post #37

My father said it was our fate to never leave the sea. My mother said that fate was a funny thing, and that I shouldn't worry about it and just go where the waves called me.

For a time, I thought she meant it literally. I wandered the oceans, intervening when I saw need, observing creatures small and large. But I slowly began to feel a stronger pull. A deeper draw. I'd find rocks and watch the sky, stare out toward land. There was always something more to see, tantalizing hints of a life that could never be mine.

I knew of one way to change my fate. I sought out the great sea lord, the slumbering dragon who wakens only once a century, and I used my one magical ability to slip into his dreams.

Why do you intrude, small one? he demanded, his mental voice shaking my spirit nearly apart. It took all my strength to remain focused and not be shoved out from his dream.

"I seek to change my fate. I wish to visit the surface, not remain trapped in the oceans."

The sea dragon's voice was like an earthquake as he laughed, but not unkindly. I have a son who has a wandering spirit, but secretly seeks only belonging. It occurs to me that you and he might be good for each other.

"I didn't come here to get married!"

This is my offer. If you have no true wish to change destiny, then be gone.

I reluctantly consented, slipping back out from his dream. He wouldn't be waking for another four years, so I couldn't possibly be introduced to his son before that. I spent the time exploring as much of the sea as I could, making the most of my remaining freedom. I couldn't imagine how being married to the sea dragon's son could improve matters, but he was much older and wiser than I.

In the end, his son was just as wise and powerful - at least to my eyes. We got on quite well, and it didn't take long for the arranged match to seem quite amenable. When we took our vows after a reasonable courting period, he swept me into his oceanic wings and whispered the words of an ancient protective spell over us. A fraction of his spirit separated, binding itself to me, and when he backed away it remained.

"Now, you can go anywhere, and the sea will always be with you through me," he said. And so it proved to be. His protective ocean wings let me swim even onto the land, in my own personal shroud of sea, and so we explored the darkest depths of the oceans and the deepest forests of the land, together.
Edited By Asviloka on 8/29/2018 at 4:57 PM.
Echosing
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 49
Posted: 8/22/2018 at 11:51 PM Post #38

Fires rage and people start talking, rumors spread of the coming end. The beaches crowd with people ready to bask in the sun or take a chance at the chaotic waves. Sickness spreads with the ashes. Families visit their loved ones. Friends spend the time they can together as everyone is always telling them they are living their best years now. Times is moving to quickly, too fast for us.

He always carries with him a flaming sword with which He brings fire and destruction. His hair flies behind him damp as if He is constantly striding through storms. Clean ocean blue scales turn murky and dark depending on his mood.
He is dangerous and wild; he is a walking shell of what he once represented. With age he turns more dangerous, no longer a child.
Angelrah
Level 73
Trickster
Threads: 2
Posted: 8/23/2018 at 1:00 AM Post #39
Descriptive name; Volcanic Island Dragon

Cerberus
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 167
Posted: 8/23/2018 at 1:36 AM Post #40

I wanted to recreate the magic of catching fireflies on a nice summer night. It has always been a fun activity I remember fondly as a child.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5... 11, 12, 13
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.