Players 2,533 428
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,205,930 810
Generated 653,745 96
Captured 1,186,876 59
Bred 6,365,217 655
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Groups, Guilds, Clubs, and Services > Hardcore Mode Sylestians/ Nutzlocke Syle...
Page 1 1, 2, 3... 10, 11, 12 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Amarok
Level 75
The Hallowed
Threads: 104
Posted: 7/16/2018 at 5:53 PM Post #1
~ Hardcore and Nuzlocke Sylestians ~

Have you reached or are nearing the end content of the game? Does the battle difficulty make you yawn? Do you want to be challenged? Do you really want to up the stakes? Then this is the place for you!

This group is for those of us who would like to impose some hardcore or nuzlocke style rules into their sylesti battling.

Please do ping me if you would like to join.

~ Ping list ~

Savynn, Hopeless, Somneli, Malikas, Fox, Kittyauthor, Amarok, Galaxyrose, Littletoes101

In order to participate in a hardcore run, you'll need to at least follow the core rules. You can follow as many optional rules as you wish.

~ The Core Rules ~

Hardcore: choose any pets to be designated 'hardcore' pets. Use them in combat. If they fall unconscious, release or battle ban them immediately.

OR

Team Based Hardcore: choose any pets to be designated 'hardcore' pets. Use them in combat. If a single pet falls unconscious, continue to battle with it. If the entire party falls unconscious, release or battle ban the sylesties.

I exist!: Name your designated Hardcore Sylesties before you send them out into battle.

~ Optional Rules ~

Newbie-Wannabe: Use only a single pet in your party between the levels 0 - 10. Use only two pets in your party between the levels 10 - 20. Use 3 pets in your party from level 20+

Hardcore to the Max: Designate max stats as your hardcore party.

Mythically Hardcore: Designate legendaries/mythicals/scale shop pets as your hardcore party.

Exclusively Hardcore: Designate tagged or exclusive sylesties to be hardcore pets.

Hardcore Regens: Designate regen pets as your Hardcore party. Regen and name them before sending them out into battle.

WYSIWYG pets: Pick a zone. Any zone. The first 3 sylesties you find in there will be your battle party. Make them pretty, mutate them, or name them extravagantly. Send them out into glorious combat.

Sylesti Factory Line: When a pet 'dies', replace it with the first Sylesti you find from the zone you're currently in.

Nuzlocke Style: Only allowed to catch the first pet you see in each zone (A grand total of 13 sylesties). The exceptions are tagged, legendaries, mythicals.

Factory Line: Eggy Loking Thign edition: When a pet 'dies' replace it with an eggling pet you find in the wild.

WYSIWYG armour: Sylestis can only use items that they themselves find through combat and mission/raid/quest/task satchels. Old/hoarded items don't count

WYSIWYG consumables: Sylesties can only use consumables that they themselves find through combat.

randomised element: The element for each pet is determined by RNG/dice roll.

randomised stat: The proficiency point allocation for each pet is determined by RNG/dice roll.

Not to be swap.: The pets you choose are locked into their specific battle order position based on when you find them. Avoid swapping them around.

Purple Glowy Things Are Poisonous: Thou shalt not ingest experience orbs!

Monkey See, Monkey Do Any sylesties or egglings found while playing your hardcore party become hardcore pets themselves.

Disembodied Soul See, Disembodied Soul Do Any essences you find on your run become hardcore sylesties when regenerated.

Pauper Party: Gold cannot be used on (or for) the designed Hardcore party in any way.

Glitched Out Of Existence: If your hardcore party dies, and the entire run fails, release all other sylesties or egglings captured within that run.

~ Hardcore Runs ~

Savynn:
1 Ongoing (The Lost Grove)

Amarok:
1 Ended - Slain by 3, triple star qitari. (Umbra Forest)
2 Ended - The party was ripped to shreds by a common Zolnixi (Viridian Meadows: Nightfall Dungeon)
3 put on hold whooooo boy
4 DED
5 Started

Malikas:
1 Ended - By choice (Viridian Meadows)

Kittyauthor:
1 Ongoing (Viridian Meadows)

Galaxyrose
1 Ongoing (Viridian Meadows)

Hopeless
1 Ended
Edited By Amarok on 2/23/2019 at 7:02 PM.
Savynn
Level 75
Sweet Solver
Threads: 214
Posted: 7/16/2018 at 6:00 PM Post #2
Oh my goodness. I think I wouldn't be able to release a pet myself for this but that's a pretty amazing idea. It reminds me of people who delete a world in minecraft if they die. My one goal is just simply not to lose a battle. So far I haven't lost one since really early on in the site unless you count arena battles.

Edit: I lost 11 battles early on. It's been a thing that I started sometime after. But I have pets that I've battled for a long time that haven't lost at all.
Edited By Savynn on 7/16/2018 at 6:02 PM.
Amarok
Level 75
The Hallowed
Posted: 7/16/2018 at 6:01 PM Post #3
I certainly wouldn't count arena endless mode. xD

But for one time arena battles...maybe. If you were imposing hardcore mode.
Ephemeral
Level 75
Guardian
Threads: 168
Posted: 7/16/2018 at 6:03 PM Post #4
(Saw your idea on Xiaoyao's thread)
I am very interested! (even though not a lvl 70 yet but I'm usually on tablet so that makes battling so much harder xP) I already know I'm gonna spend way too much on this (but who cares?) :D

edit: trashy armor? I have too many trashy armors at my disposal >:)
Edited By Hopeless on 7/16/2018 at 6:04 PM.
Amarok
Level 75
The Hallowed
Posted: 7/16/2018 at 6:38 PM Post #5
Haha. You dont need to be level 70 to participate. Anyone can do it! But I would advise against doing it if youre not familiar with the battle system.

(Im thinking of imposing another armor/ items rule. That pets can only use items that they themselves earn through combat?)
Amarok
Level 75
The Hallowed
Posted: 7/16/2018 at 6:42 PM Post #6
Hmm well instead of releasing pets maybe just mark them as wounded so you can keep them but you just cant battle with them anymore

Also thats really cool about the pets with 0 faints. I always inevitably lose battles because bad focus/laziness
Somneli
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 111
Posted: 7/16/2018 at 6:46 PM Post #7
Try a random new party build! Preferably one without a proper tank and/or healer >:D

(Not necessarily joining this... but I've been having some fun with random party builds haha)
Savynn
Level 75
Sweet Solver
Threads: 214
Posted: 7/16/2018 at 6:51 PM Post #8
This is probably the one I've gotten the furthest now since I've been using him as a tank for a while.
https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=1588723

Lenore got pretty far along, too.
https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=315176
Amarok
Level 75
The Hallowed
Posted: 7/16/2018 at 6:52 PM Post #9
Oooh

Yes! Either

A) dice rolling mechanism for choosing the element and then stat allocation

B) stat/ element is determined by armor found by the pet in the wild. Could also randomly determine which pet gets what random armor
Amarok
Level 75
The Hallowed
Posted: 7/16/2018 at 6:58 PM Post #10
Theyre pretty. I wouldnt want to release those if they died x_X
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 10, 11, 12
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.