Forum Index > News and Announcements > Mother's Day Updates
Page 3 1, 2, 3 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Lanfear
Level 75
Spooky Shopper
Threads: 329
Posted: 5/14/2018 at 6:12 PM Post #21
Before I read the rest of it, I will say, I used a lot of perfumes yesterday and found 3 old themes in a row, one of them in a nest, before I found a new theme....was disappointed, are all the themes meshed as far as %s go, or are older supposed to be a little harder to find than the new, or....is that just RNG being pooey on me yesterday?

Oh and please do say that the Spring fest will not be associated with LG in anyway, including LG design prizes...Im hoping not...., thatll be too many themeds in one spot....

And take your time with the stages...we know what happens when you're rushed. Itll come in time...thanks for your hard work and communication!
Edited By LadyMoriarty on 5/14/2018 at 6:26 PM.
GoldGryphon
Level 75
Guardian of the Realm
Threads: 74
Posted: 5/14/2018 at 7:18 PM Post #22
Krin, thanks so very much for taking the time, thought and consideration into replying to my multiple questions!

That is very understandable about the Perfumes, the cap for releasing pets and finding nests! I will just keep on buying/growing and releasing! And on the Puffs.... yup, figured that was the case! Always just wondered.... nice to have confirmation! :)

On the Gold and Silver ore; one of the times when you set the start date for stage 7 back.... you had said that the iron ore and some other things were changed on how they spawned. Now, I really don't know the exact wording and I can't remember if it was posted or on chat. But every since then I have only found a few Gold or Silver a week.... not enough to make anything. Got lots of Iron though. I really am sitting with 20 different Avvie designs needing to be made!

On a totally different note about Avvie items.... is there anyway to show that a design has already been made.... instead of checking thru our huge Wardrobe? I think it will be very frustrating if I make an item that I already own.... especially on how hard it is to get the materials to make it right now!

Also, thanks for the info and understanding about the stagnation and on Stage 7, I understand.... and totally agree with! I would rather have the next stages come out smoothly, so you don't have to continue the "nonstop.... stoppage." By the way.... good wording! :)

I am also very happy to hear that you are working on the Fest this week! And it is totally understandable that life gets in the way.... for all of you! You gotta hate when it happens to all of you at once! LOL! >_< Because.... right now, I totally can relate to that in my life! Thanks again for all your answers!

And I did notice that my Sacred Scarab Lunes no longer have floating jewelry! Thanks to the artist and your uploads!
Krinadon
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Site Administrator
Threads: 1,119
Posted: 5/15/2018 at 2:21 PM Post #23
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=61166&page=3#21
Author: Lanfear
Time Posted: 5/14/2018 at 6:12 PM
Before I read the rest of it, I will say, I used a lot of perfumes yesterday and found 3 old themes in a row, one of them in a nest, before I found a new theme....was disappointed, are all the themes meshed as far as %s go, or are older supposed to be a little harder to find than the new, or....is that just RNG being pooey on me yesterday?

Oh and please do say that the Spring fest will not be associated with LG in anyway, including LG design prizes...Im hoping not...., thatll be too many themeds in one spot....

And take your time with the stages...we know what happens when you're rushed. Itll come in time...thanks for your hard work and communication!

The Themed sets for a section are equal chance.

I'm not sure if it will be not be associated in any way, but I am looking at a standalone zone as the main destination for the Spring Festival for a few major reasons.
Krinadon
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Site Administrator
Posted: 5/15/2018 at 2:34 PM Post #24
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=61166&page=3#22
Author: GoldGryphon
Time Posted: 5/14/2018 at 7:18 PM
Krin, thanks so very much for taking the time, thought and consideration into replying to my multiple questions!

That is very understandable about the Perfumes, the cap for releasing pets and finding nests! I will just keep on buying/growing and releasing! And on the Puffs.... yup, figured that was the case! Always just wondered.... nice to have confirmation! :)

On the Gold and Silver ore; one of the times when you set the start date for stage 7 back.... you had said that the iron ore and some other things were changed on how they spawned. Now, I really don't know the exact wording and I can't remember if it was posted or on chat. But every since then I have only found a few Gold or Silver a week.... not enough to make anything. Got lots of Iron though. I really am sitting with 20 different Avvie designs needing to be made!

On a totally different note about Avvie items.... is there anyway to show that a design has already been made.... instead of checking thru our huge Wardrobe? I think it will be very frustrating if I make an item that I already own.... especially on how hard it is to get the materials to make it right now!

Also, thanks for the info and understanding about the stagnation and on Stage 7, I understand.... and totally agree with! I would rather have the next stages come out smoothly, so you don't have to continue the "nonstop.... stoppage." By the way.... good wording! :)

I am also very happy to hear that you are working on the Fest this week! And it is totally understandable that life gets in the way.... for all of you! You gotta hate when it happens to all of you at once! LOL! >_< Because.... right now, I totally can relate to that in my life! Thanks again for all your answers!

And I did notice that my Sacred Scarab Lunes no longer have floating jewelry! Thanks to the artist and your uploads!

I made a very slight adjustment to make Iron Ore more common from Ore Veins - but it was very slight, so it shouldn't have had a very noticeable impact on your Silver/Gold Ore over such a short period of time. I'd just guess probably bad RNG in that regards.

And Designs are probably too common for players who play a lot. But, like most other aspects of TLG, it's just something we'll tweak over time and use the experience for future features/adjustments.

There currently is not a way to see designs already made - but I actually am tracking that in the database so I probably could easily translate that into something visible for the player at some point.
Somneli
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 111
Posted: 5/17/2018 at 8:05 AM Post #25
Out of curiosity, will we be able to earn expertise in the fest zone ?
Kalores
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Threads: 109
Posted: 5/17/2018 at 10:14 AM Post #26
I was wondering that same thing, Som.
Krinadon
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Site Administrator
Posted: 5/17/2018 at 2:50 PM Post #27
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=61166&page=3#25
Author: Somneli
Time Posted: 5/17/2018 at 8:05 AM
Out of curiosity, will we be able to earn expertise in the fest zone ?

No, as it will be the old code which is entirely different code than the Lost Grove's code.
Somneli
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 111
Posted: 5/17/2018 at 2:59 PM Post #28
Aw :') well, now we know
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3
This Page loaded in 0.010 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.