Forum Index > News and Announcements > Mother's Day Updates
Page 2 1, 2, 3 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
UpsidedownSarah
Level 61
The Tender
Threads: 92
Posted: 5/13/2018 at 12:07 PM Post #11
Krin, I know life happens sometimes. All you can do is your best, and that's good enough. I'm praying for you.
Teefa85
Level 75
Crystalline Cleaver
Threads: 11
Posted: 5/13/2018 at 1:04 PM Post #12
Happy Mother's Day to all of Sylestia's mothers!
Dinnerbone
Level 75
The Artistic
Threads: 40
Posted: 5/13/2018 at 2:29 PM Post #13
Wow beautiful themes! And take you're time for the zone release, we can wait. :) Hope you have a relaxed day once in a while too, Krin.
Racingbloodwolf
Level 51
Threads: 1
Posted: 5/13/2018 at 5:35 PM Post #14
Thanks for the mothers day wish!!! Also to all the other mother's out there Happy Mother's Day to you all!!!! :D
Starline
Level 71
Cutely Creative
Threads: 97
Posted: 5/13/2018 at 8:18 PM Post #15
love the new Mysterious Forest Sylvorpa!
Amarok
Level 75
Fancy Pants
Threads: 105
Posted: 5/13/2018 at 9:24 PM Post #16
Awesome news abounds!

One question: Do Puffadore count as fabled? I.e. if I were to release puffadore would the chances of finding an egg still be doubled?
Krinadon
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Site Administrator
Threads: 1,119
Posted: 5/14/2018 at 12:52 AM Post #17
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=61166&page=2#16
Author: Amarok
Time Posted: 5/13/2018 at 9:24 PM
Awesome news abounds!

One question: Do Puffadore count as fabled? I.e. if I were to release puffadore would the chances of finding an egg still be doubled?

No. It goes by the 'fabled' check, which Puffadores do not have.
Amarok
Level 75
Fancy Pants
Threads: 105
Posted: 5/14/2018 at 3:43 AM Post #18
lol
GoldGryphon
Level 75
Guardian of the Realm
Threads: 74
Posted: 5/14/2018 at 2:59 PM Post #19
Hi Krin!
A couple questions.... or maybe a few....

First, I thought that I read something you posted.... but can't find the specific post, that Perfumes would permanently have their cost lowered, along with the change in how they worked?

Second, on nests, does the encounter rate bonus keep going up with each pet released or is capped at a certain amount?

And lastly.... just something that I always wanted to know and Amorak's question seemed to be a good time to ask.... what does constitute a "fabled" check? I always thought that Puffs shouldn't be fabled as they can be bred every 3 days.... but they were always listed with fabled in any events or fests.

Also, I am fine (a little sad) that the next Stage isn't going to start. I understand the need to get it finished fully and correctly. But is there anyway to add back the gold and silver ores? I hardly ever see them anymore and so can't make anymore of the avatar items. My designs are stacking up, think I have nearly 20 that I am really looking forward to making! It is hard to keep grinding without something to grind for (other than new tagged).
Krinadon
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Site Administrator
Threads: 1,119
Posted: 5/14/2018 at 6:06 PM Post #20
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=61166&page=2#19
Author: GoldGryphon
Time Posted: 5/14/2018 at 2:59 PM
Hi Krin!
A couple questions.... or maybe a few....

First, I thought that I read something you posted.... but can't find the specific post, that Perfumes would permanently have their cost lowered, along with the change in how they worked?

Second, on nests, does the encounter rate bonus keep going up with each pet released or is capped at a certain amount?

And lastly.... just something that I always wanted to know and Amorak's question seemed to be a good time to ask.... what does constitute a "fabled" check? I always thought that Puffs shouldn't be fabled as they can be bred every 3 days.... but they were always listed with fabled in any events or fests.

Also, I am fine (a little sad) that the next Stage isn't going to start. I understand the need to get it finished fully and correctly. But is there anyway to add back the gold and silver ores? I hardly ever see them anymore and so can't make anymore of the avatar items. My designs are stacking up, think I have nearly 20 that I am really looking forward to making! It is hard to keep grinding without something to grind for (other than new tagged).

For Perfumes, yes, I plan on keeping the price at 100 Diamonds after the sale ends as their new permanent price. While the item itself isn't changing, they will have a better effect now that the base encounter rate has been increased. They are dependent on the base encounter rate rather than having their own static rates. So they will adjust as the base rate changes. This also will apply when you guys eventually get to upgrade your Tracker Huts.

Essentially, there is a cap - but the cap is when you literally reach a 100% chance to find a Nest. So, no, there really isn't a cap in the sense that I think you're asking. The rate for Nests in general is something that I am sure will continue to be tweaked and expanded as time goes on. I think it's a great premise, but needs some more refinement.

In hindsight, yes, we should have made Puffadores Fabled. However, they aren't and making that change now wouldn't really affect too much other than now you can only breed half as frequently which, gauging how similar-styled changes go, I am sure the feedback would be highly unfavorable of such a change. You can easily see which are Fabled by looking at the species list in the Generator. Each Fabled species has a little note for it. They will just probably forever remain the special non-Fabled Fabled - at least until we revamp (we'll see if it would be a worthwhile change at that point).

What do you mean by adding back the Gold and Silver ores?

All in all, I 100% understand and agree that the stagnation on Stage 6 has to be making you guys at that point weary, but there just isn't an alternative at this point in time. The goal is that once Stage 7 is released, it will be a smooth progression all the way through... Stage 12 I think? Something like that - and then the rest of the Stages will be for the final section. So I am wanting to basically get Stage 7-12 fully polished and ready to go before unlocking Stage 7 so that we don't have to continue this nonstop ... stoppage.

This week is going to be heavily dedicated to the Spring Festival prep. So hopefully once we get that released to you guys you will be able to take a little bit of a break from the Lost Grove's main objectives while I get a decent chunk of time to get the second Section ready to go plus the handful of other important things that the Barracks and such still need.

All in all, life has gotten in the way for literally all of us; me, Fai, and the artists. It just happens sometimes, as I am sure all of you are fully aware of lol. We will just do the best we can and try and get this stuff out to you guys as soon as we possibly can. I promise. =)
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.