Players 2,402 361
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,244,056 1,095
Generated 656,241 59
Captured 1,190,530 56
Bred 6,397,190 980
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > 2018 Spring Festival - Avatar Item Desig...
Page 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Fantasizing
Level 63
The Tender
Threads: 15
Posted: 4/6/2018 at 6:17 PM Post #51
Sleepwalking - I love your colors!

Dragoil - That outfit looks so lovely and delicate :0

Chicolinsky - That looks amazing! I would love to see your take on a matching Hades robe ^^

Theafy - that's such a cool idea for an outfit :D
Fantasizing
Level 63
The Tender
Posted: 4/6/2018 at 6:31 PM Post #52
Blossoming Tree set
The outfits and back are based on 2017 and 2018 summer/spring runway couture~
The back is also based on that, during spring, if fruit farmers know that frost is coming but their trees have already blossomed, they'll spray them with water; the water freezes and forms a layer around hte flowers that protects them.

Outfit: Rooting Blossom Regalia

Held: Woven Roots Cutlass

Head: Blossoming Veil

Wings: Decorated Blossom Branches

Back: Frost Cover

Whole set, orange version:

Male, peach version:

Peach/orange refers to the color version of the outfit, not the fruit - though it's of course an intended pun ;p
I think I didn't put in too many colors to make it a recolorable? But I lost count every time I tried to make sure @~@
Edited By Fantasizing on 4/10/2018 at 12:18 PM.
Arkhantha
Level 75
Frosty Hands
Threads: 36
Posted: 4/7/2018 at 8:21 AM Post #53
All the previous entries are so good :O

I wish I could draw well, but it's a muscle I haven't been training XD
Anyway, my entry.

Viola Faerie
The green parts are supposed to represent woven leaves etc. And the flowery things are supposed to look more like Violas XD With the front part of the dress shorter as the back

Xovinx
Level 74
Fright Master
Posted: 4/7/2018 at 3:11 PM Post #54
Wind Lord/Lady

(If I have time to redraw it more nicely, I'll update, but I wanted to make sure I wouldn't forget altogether. XD)
We recently had a big Spring storm over here, and the wind was fierce. Spring is often seen in a gentle light, but she can be just as vicious as every other season...
Edited By Xovinx on 4/7/2018 at 3:13 PM.
Ajthedragon
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 2
Posted: 4/9/2018 at 12:21 PM Post #55
Traditional(ish) Druid Garb

Elemental Wings
I couldn't get these to look right, they were meant to look ethereal and colour varying depending on the element

Light

Fire

Disclosure: I'm pretty sure I confused the spring equinox and the summer solstice, but I don't have time to redo the design.
Angelzrulez
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 26
Posted: 4/9/2018 at 6:39 PM Post #56

Resubmitting these ones:

Outfit: Rose Attire
Head: Rose Headdress
Back: Falling Roses
Varyntha
Level 72
Maze Runner
Threads: 22
Posted: 4/10/2018 at 7:08 PM Post #57
My Water Nymph set ^_^
The links go to the images in my Photobucket album. The above link goes to the Album in case you just want to look at their thumbnails all at once.

The Outfits: Water Nymph Attire
Male
Female
Water rippling outward from the Avatar body, making it look like they're standing in water. ^_^ (Or with other colour variations, other liquids or even gasses. :D ) I figure the light blue could be coloured by one colour slot and the dark blue coloured with another slot for even more versatility. :D

Head: Water Nymph Hair
both Male and Female (though if you really want to, you can give the male a short version. I just like males being able to have long luxurious hair too. n_n )
Long flowing hair that has that wave that could imply either that it is wet or airy, laden with flowers that can either just alternate between the Head 1 and Head 2 colour slots or can draw from several slots for more colours but still match the Avatar's palette. (I coloured all the flowers the same for these images so they could quickly and easily be understood that they were all flowers.) I think it would also be neat if the stamen colour drew from the Avatar's Eye colour. ^_^

Wings: Water Spray Wings
Water spraying upward and outward, ending in airy water droplets. Like the Outfit, it would add more versatility if the light and dark blues are governed by different colour slots. :D

Held: Waterfall Flower
A large flower facing mostly upward but slightly forward so that you can see the flower is full of water with the water flowing over the edges of the petals and cascading downward and over lower petals and leaves.

Back: Lush Flowery Waterside
Lush foliage at the edge of water with an array of flowery plants and a few flowers floating on the water. The flowers don't have to all be the same kind; I just made them the same here for ease of understanding. And the plants don't have to all be vines; there can be some nice waterside shrubbery and maybe something like some weeping willow tree branches too. ^_^
Edited By Varyntha on 4/11/2018 at 1:37 PM.
Talasyn
Level 33
Threads: 0
Posted: 4/11/2018 at 12:23 PM Post #58
Spring Harvest Picnic

Hi all! I'm super excited to be taking part in this contest, and I had a lot of ideas, sadly with finals approaching this was all I was able to turn out.

this is the Spring Harvest Picnic dress, featuring an apron, boater style hat, and red platform sandals~

the tasty accents of the design are from top to bottom; spinach leaves, a kumquat, strawberry, and pear!

Other features I had in mind for the design that I didn't have time to draw out included a picnic blanket background that matched the dress' pattern and a held item harvesting basket full of other Spring harvestables like bok choi, spinach, radishes, and more of the fruits and vegetables featured on the dress. I also wanted to include a men's design which would be very similar however I just couldn't find the time. I hope this doesn't disqualify me, but the men's design would have been similar to the female's, with a blue gingham plaid vest and undershirt similar to the female's, a similar waist apron, blue gingham plaid chino pants, red boater shoes, a similar style straw boater hat as featured in my entry, and a red bowtie fixed with a strawberry, very similarly to the entry.

Regardless of where I place, in this contest I had a lot of fun designing and painting this in my free time and I look forward to future contests like this!
Talasyn
Level 33
Threads: 0
Posted: 4/11/2018 at 12:24 PM Post #59
Your entry is absolutely amazing!! I love your style and attention to detail
Fantasizing
Level 63
The Tender
Posted: 4/11/2018 at 3:39 PM Post #60
Thank you so much! I love your entry too, it's very cute <3
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.