Players 2,422 378
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,239,928 1,189
Generated 656,151 22
Captured 1,190,346 61
Bred 6,393,337 1,106
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > 2018 Spring Festival - Avatar Item Desig...
Page 3 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Amistorm
Level 30
Threads: 1
Posted: 3/28/2018 at 4:29 PM Post #21
I have a question. How Do you post pics?
Imorphemi
Level 75
High Warlord
Threads: 153
Posted: 3/28/2018 at 5:02 PM Post #22
You have to upload them to a picture site like deviantart or imgur, then copy and paste the link address, select it, and press the IMG button right below the ping box
Wolfiesparks
Level 70
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 32
Posted: 3/28/2018 at 8:51 PM Post #23
I made a spring Fairy outfit, i can cut it apart if the head and helds, etc need to be separated.
Edited By Wolfiesparks on 3/29/2018 at 5:11 AM.
Amaya
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 67
Posted: 3/28/2018 at 9:13 PM Post #24
At the end of that image link is a =s85 if you make the number bigger there you can make the picture bigger. It does seems around 300 is the max your picture will go to, but it is easier to see at that size.

EDIT: Actually just taking off the =s85 entirely it is its max size, my guess is you copied a thumbnail by accident rather than the original.
Edited By Amaya on 3/28/2018 at 9:16 PM.
Lanfear
Level 75
Spooky Shopper
Threads: 329
Posted: 3/28/2018 at 11:36 PM Post #25
This came out worse than I imagined but here's a shot at it

I started out with a completely different idea that I might save for a trait design someday---but I ended up with something leafy with a poofy top---shoulders poofy as well as a little poofy, leeway in the chest but my drawing is horrendous, and I don't know how to show poofy-ness. The skirt would be a short leafy skirt, with a gold belt...so bad at leaves, the skirt isnt leafy. I kind of wanted it with layered leaves if that makes any sense? (Ill see if I can add a separate pic with just a skirt to show my idea)

And then a leafy tail, leafy spear, and leafy wings. The crown I tried making a flower crown, thats like a circlet but made of roses, and other flowers...that definitely didnt come out right--

First attempt, sorry its not the best of my abilities, but hoping y'all can get the idea.
Edited By LadyMoriarty on 3/28/2018 at 11:38 PM.
Wolfiesparks
Level 70
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 32
Posted: 3/29/2018 at 5:10 AM Post #26
Thanks for the help! I did copy a thumbnail, should try not to do that next time.
Dragoil
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Site Artist
Threads: 172
Posted: 3/30/2018 at 1:32 AM Post #27
Hummingbird Outfit Design

No cute puns this time (though I probably could think of some) but bird theme continued!

For spring little says SPRING like the return of the hummingbirds! The bright jems of the bird world, their beautiful iridescent colors and bug like humming are as tied to spring in my mind as bunnys and eggs. They are known as the bringers of good weather and good fortune in some cultures. what better to have as an outfit.

Female Rufous hummingbird (note most female hummingbirds don't have a real cravat of colour at their necks, instead they have a few spots of colour like a necklace)

Held is a honey suckle vine (similar to the vine motif on other parts of this design) its one of the hummingbirds favorite flowers. with two coming in to dine.

Wings.. I debated between a blured set of wings or stationary, did alternate for male with blur. Highly suggest a sword held with this set!

Male design as a Blue chinned saphire hummigbird

Male with Flower garden background:
Edited By Dragoil on 3/31/2018 at 1:10 AM.
Chicolinsky
Level 60
Threads: 4
Posted: 3/30/2018 at 11:34 AM Post #28
Thats an awesome design!
Chicolinsky
Level 60
Threads: 4
Posted: 3/30/2018 at 2:25 PM Post #29
Persephone

In the greek mythologie Persephone is both the Queen of The Underworld and Godess of vegetation and spring. The myth about her abduction explains how the seasons came into beeing. There are many myth about her storie. It differs a bit in each culture.

Persephone usually lives away from the other gods, a goddess within Nature herself. Zeus, it is said, permitted Hades, who was in love with the beautiful Persephone, to abduct her as her mother Demeter was not likely to allow her daughter to go down to Hades. Demeter, when she found her daughter had disappeared, searched for her all over the earth with Hecate's torches. In most versions she forbids the earth to produce, or she neglects the earth and in the depth of her despair she causes nothing to grow. Helios, the sun, who sees everything, eventually told Demeter what had happened and at length she discovered the place of her abode. Finally, Zeus, pressed by the cries of the hungry people and by the other deities who also heard their anguish, forced Hades to return Persephone.

Hades indeed complied with the request, but first he tricked her, giving her some pomegranate seeds to eat. Persephone was released by Hermes, who had been sent to retrieve her, but because she had tasted food in the underworld, she was obliged to spend a third of each year (the winter months) there, and the remaining part of the year with the gods above. Each time Persephone comes back after winter, nature comes back to live.

- thanks to wikipedia. I am not a native speaker and could never ever explain this so well -

1. Persephones robes

As a Queen and Godess she of course deserves layered robes made of finest materials. Chose the greek style.

2. Persephone Hair with spring-flowers

The flowers are narcisses and crocuses - springflowers in my country.

3. Persephone Back-Item

Each springs begins with Persephone emerging from the Underworld. Where vegetation was dead, now the first little sprouts would grow

4. Persephone Handheld

Of course a brach of the pomegranate-tree. And a pupper of cerberus. Cerberus is watching the entry to the Underworld. Guarding it, so that no one living may come in - and no one dead may get out. His youngest puppy is a bit too fluffy for this job. Therefor he is allowed to travel with Persephone.

5. Put together. Persephone

Spooky Godess of Vegetation and Deity of Spring (halftime Lady of the Dead)

Dragoil
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Site Artist
Threads: 172
Posted: 3/30/2018 at 2:50 PM Post #30
Thank you, and your Set is gorgeous! *Squees and Pom Cerberus pup* Love that held and background

I see a lot of fabulous sets this time, WOW! <3
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.